Search found 1 match

by ElaineChange
Mon May 09, 2011 5:53 am
Forum: Legal Documents
Topic: Grandparent custody
Replies: 11
Views: 6061

Re: Grandparent custody

Somewhere in this site is a list of Kinship Care information. In Michigan you can do a POA for a relative to have Kinship Care authorization. Here is acopy of the form in Word, with instructions and the two page form at the end of the information:

Go to advanced search