Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:18 pm
- Forum: Juvenile Court
- Topic: The agenda of court appointed attorneys!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3910
I do CPS in Houston Texas. I just finished one of the biggest cases in our County, representing a mother of 12 who pleaded guilty to killing her 8 year old daughter at 15 lbs. The worst thing any parent can do is go in agressive, mean spirited, and so apprassive. I know you're very upset, but an an ...
- Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:02 pm
- Forum: Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here
- Topic: Is CPS going to take the kids?
- Replies: 59
- Views: 1582
I do CPS work and let me be frank. I would trust NO ONE right now. What I would do, is get a doctor that specializes in that type of mark. Even if it costs $500, or $1,000, another opinion is just covering all basis. I agree with the other comment, I wouldn't trust what that Dr. is telling you. That...