Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:36 am
- Forum: Caseworkers & Social Workers
- Topic: Stop calling them Social Workers
- Replies: 8
- Views: 743
I call them social workers because in my mind and in context of my speech, it is the most pitiful and horrible thing to be called. No cuss word or anything approaches that term. To call them idiots or human would be giving them too much credit. The few who are real social workers, and are human, I d...
- Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:14 am
- Forum: Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here
- Topic: Feel like crazy conspiracy theorist
- Replies: 1
- Views: 237
Im in San Diego CA Almost, but not quite. The story starts with my brother getting in a fight with me. He was watching her in the afternoons after school untill I came home. She actually had day care untill 5pm and me or my mom would get her before then. But he was picking her up too early, and not ...
- Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:47 pm
- Forum: CPS Investigations
- Topic: And I thought last year was hard
- Replies: 2
- Views: 344
First of all, I have been with my child for 5 and a half of six years; taking her to school, non-school classes, parks and everything. My wife would stay at home, and only did that kind of thing 4 or 5 times a year. So, a little over two months ago, my brother got real mad at me and falsely alleged ...