Search found 27 matches
- Thu May 15, 2008 10:36 am
- Forum: CPS Investigations
- Topic: Worker visiting the home after kids are removed?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 370
Our children were removed in the end of March. I spoke with our caseworker recently and was told that she needs to come out to the home. The reason that they used toremove the children was alledged domestic violence (it was in no way shape or form domestic violence). This is the first time she'll be...
- Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:19 pm
- Forum: Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here
- Topic: sadly, another new member here
- Replies: 3
- Views: 322
I don't know where to start. Cps removed my children. Thankfully, they are with a family member that we trust to take good care of them. We are able to communicate with her and she is being, we believe, very helpful to us. The worker that we've been assigned is flighty, to say the least. Paperwork t...