Mother passed away I am fighting to get kids back from grand

Here's the place to discuss how to win in juvenile courtrooms.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

bmay521

Mother passed away I am fighting to get kids back from grand

Postby bmay521 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:12 pm

15 months ago my kids mom passed away of cervical cancer.we had joint custody at the time.Before she died I decided to keep the kids because their Mom was in the hospital 3 out of 4 weeks and was decreasing in health rapidly.jan.2 2012 her parents called and asked mne if they could take the kids to the hospital to see their mom,i couldnt tell them no.When they showed back up with the police the sheriff asked me does it say in the custody agreement who gets the kids if she gets sick.The cop let the grandparents take them.The next day they filed an ex-parte saying the kids were unsafe.they switched judges on me twice and now cps has a restraining order on me and i have to go to reunification to get my kids back .HELP ME

Eljay

Re: Mother passed away I am fighting to get kids back from g

Postby Eljay » Thu May 09, 2013 10:52 am

This was well over a year ago??????

CPS is still offering you reunification services?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Juvenile Court”