Heres another odd event!

Here's the place to discuss how to win in juvenile courtrooms.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Still SickofUm

Heres another odd event!

Postby Still SickofUm » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:03 pm

After my wife gave the court jurisdiction. The Judge asked me if I wanted a jury trial. I said yes I want a jury trial! The prosecuter jumped in and said now that we have jurisdiction they don't get an option for jury trial. The judge says "Oh yeah, you're right". That seems awfully odd to me.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:04 pm

No, demand a Jury Trial and keep pressing it! Prosecutor KNOWS YOU ARE ONTO TO THEM! The JUDGE ASKED YOU< SO GET IT!

Yes! Ask for a Jury Trial. Otherwise why did the Prosecutor jump up for? HE KNEW you got it!

Request a Jury Trial and let the game begin. All the evidence will be made known in Court for everyone to see! The Jury will know what CPS DID!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Still SickofUm

I asked the Judge

Postby Still SickofUm » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:41 am

I said" So you are telling me that I don't have a right to a jury trial"!

The Judge said thats'right

Still SickofUm

What's Stupid Is

Postby Still SickofUm » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:49 am

My wife made a plea of no contest, without even knowing what the allegations are! She was sitting with about three of them outside the court like they were all buddies. They did the same to me in Arizona. We should have easily kicked their ass this time with the knowledge we have. I'm afraid that my thoughts on my wifes mental condition are sadly true! Everyone that knows her including her own family can see that isn't right! They are going to eat her up, and spit her out as a childless mother with no parental rights! Their isn't one thing I can do for her.

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:51 am

Hold the DA Candidates Accountable
By Randy Burton
Originally published in the Justice for Children Newsletter, March 2000

http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?p=p ... 1&.intl=us

The district attorney's office is the only agency in our county with the authority to decide whether to file charges in a criminal case involving the abuse of a child. The DA alone decides which cases should be presented to the grand jury, what recommendation should be made to the grand jury as to whether an indictment should be returned, whether to plea-bargain the case and what punishment to offer the criminal defendant for his or her crime, whether to go to trial and on which of the available charges or whether to dismiss the case. This incredible array of charges and authority is what is known as the "prosecutor's discretion."

Still SickofUm

The DA

Postby Still SickofUm » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:42 am

The DA wastes all their time trying to prosecute innocent parents, and purposely lets the bad ones go for headlines and to cry that poor CPS is understaffed. They know nothing happened, The GAL and the case worker both made record of that, as words from our kids. We still don't know what these allegations are, and not for lack of asking! They are just waiting to trump something up after the fact! I've got a hearing next Wednesday for a Motion to dismiss. I'm going to try and stick with the point that they had no pick up order. and there was no Probable Cause or exigent circumstances.

Return to “Juvenile Court”