Court for Juveniles in Foster Care

Here's the place to discuss how to win in juvenile courtrooms.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

hope

Court for Juveniles in Foster Care

Postby hope » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Over the years, we have noted many of the children in foster care are are fair game for being charged with a crime, such as hitting another kid, and so easily they are coerced to sign plea deals, parents are not allowed to assist in any way, parents are not allowed to obtain records needed to file pro se appeals, and the whole idea of Juvenile Justice is an oxymoron.

The FightCPS Index said this is the area for Juvenile Court, and maybe somewhere Juvenile Courts hear CPS cases????

I need help and no one seems to know the answer.

When a child is convicted of violating probation, and the cause is due to the child fighting off a sexual offender at a foster care placement, who or where is the appeal handled?

These are not the typical appeals that we can look up online, or at least I am not able to find diddly squat.

I need information on how to appeal, and who to appeal to, from the 386th Juvenile Court in Bexar County, San Antonio TX.

Charging children in foster care with assault is so common that we see how the Pipeline to the Adult Prison system is being filled with children in state foster care who have crappy to nothing for legal representation, and whose parents are not allowed to help their child in any way.

I think the whole thing of keeping the parent away from their minor child, not allowing the parent to assist their child in comprehending what is happening, or what the child is signing, and then not allowing the parent to have copies of any records, stating the child will have to file an appeal, should be illegal.

I need information on how to appeal, and who to appeal to, from the 386th Juvenile Court in Bexar County, San Antonio TX.

Can anyone please help me?

Marina

Postby Marina » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Search your state courts website.

Return to “Juvenile Court”