Lawyers & Pro Bono

Here's the place to discuss how to win in juvenile courtrooms.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

Lawyers & Pro Bono

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 pm

This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

hbcjntm

Re: Lawyers & Pro Bono

Postby hbcjntm » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Just to get to the point. Our daughter never said her dad ever had intercourse with her or even tried to go that far. She said, He would go into her and her 14 year old sisters room and touch her on top for her clothing, never under her clothing. There can a time when he supposedly use a back massager and put over her clothing on her private area. My older daughter never made any allegations and said she never seen him in the room, except when he would tell them good bye in the morning before he left to work.

hbcjntm

Re: Lawyers & Pro Bono/ Need more help and soon.

Postby hbcjntm » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Good Afternoon,
Well I just spoke with the social worker. She has informed me that she has done her case plan and recommends that our daughter stays in foster care for another six months. She is requesting that we all go to family counseling and that my husband still has no visitation with his daughter. She says she is requesting this because our daughter says that she is afraid to come home. She's afraid that the kids will be mean to her and she's afraid of her dad. When we talk to her she says she wants to come home and yes that she still is scared everyone will be mean to her, but this is something we need to deal with and them having her makes it harder for us to make her comfortable. This alienation from us makes it easier for her to believe her story and keeping her from her dad makes it harder for us to see what is real. The worker is telling me that she feels I can't protect her from her dad if something did happen, because I'm unwilling to except that it did or could of happened and until I do that she could possibly not even come home. I choose my husband over my daughter and this looks bad for me. After six months she could possible come home,but only if my husband leaves the house again if she feels unsafe and he wouldn't be able to return home til she ready. I need help with what to do when I go to court on Jan,4th 2010. Our Lawyers are not doing anything for us. I haven't even heard from either one of them. Before I filled the 388 or after what to do. I still leave messages.With no response.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Answered in private mail...
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

dani89

Postby dani89 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:01 pm

currently i'm dealing with a second lawyer. the first one came in did well until this case with the DHFS came up and then she decided to tell me i had no consitutional or parental rights. so i went froma free lawyer to hiring an attorney that cost 185 an hour (which we can't afford since i lost my job thanks to this mess), and he's pulling the whole "wait, wait wait" thing AND talking to the case workers without my presence. last week he said the one that file the petition in the first place was "in favor of me" and said he would be surprised if we didn't get her back. he thinks they are immune and not to file hipaa complaints or rescind my signature with these case workers until after the adjudication that is seet for june 30th. he also said he didnt think we should file an affidavit, bc he knows the judge and "rocking the boat" with "these people" is not in my best interest. should i find another attorney/lawyer who will comply with my wants regardless of what the court will err on or how well they know these people???

Ravenstar77

Postby Ravenstar77 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:53 am

I'm telling everyone on this post right now that our system to "help children" is, from what I can see doing nothing for our children but screwing them up more..the system might be getting lucky and catching some of the people that deserve to be in trouble for doing horrible things to children, but I have seen so many cases that were, well, from what I can tell, rigged! My husband is going through a case right now and is getting the short end of the stick. If I would have known about this site two months ago, we would be in a much better place in his case. But hopefully things are going to work out now that I realise I can do something to help. Keep posting people. It's awesome!

Return to “Juvenile Court”