My sons passing

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

dirval

My sons passing

Postby dirval » Thu May 19, 2011 11:57 am

The day started off wonderfully. It was a holiday and we were getting ready to go to my families for the day. To give some insight of how well developed baby alex was at his age baby Alex could hold his head up right when he was born, and could roll over by the time he was one month. We got to our families home. Baby Alex was really fussy so we laid him down, and i went to the store for formula for him, because baby Alex was running out. About half an hour to about an hour i called my husband to check on baby Alex. He was face down in the bed. Since we were not at our own home, we did not have baby Alex's crib so i used a space bed and made sure he could not roll off. The bed was soft and the room was a bit on the warm side. Well back to the story. As i called my husband to check on baby Alex he was face down not breathing, cpr was performed and the ambulance was called. After what seems to be hours for me. I was hysterical in the store, and had to go right away to the hospital. We got there before baby Alex. I paced and cried paced and cried knowing he was not going to make it but praying he would be strong enough to do so. I got to be in the room with him while they tried to bring him back and make his little heart beat again. While i was there they finally said "we have to stop." i heard myself say don't stop keep going. He was pronounced dead right before my husband came into the room. I was in shock all i could do was look at my husband and shake my head "no". After they told me i cant be in the room with him and stood around in the room with him for hours not letting me know or see him they made my husband fill out paperwork at the house while the ambulance was there at the house before they brought him to the hospital, and also made me fill out paperwork with just loosing him and questioning me about what happened, the most problematic was when the cps came and made it ten times worse. They came to my parents house the day after and questioned them. Then showed up at my house questioning my children and asking questions that were very inappropriate for children their age to be asked. traumatizing my daughter and my son. I was taken advantage of by cps, and i don't know when it turned to me being a bad parent and my kids being in danger ages 8 and 4 and in great health i might add. they have found ways of keeping the case open and are still harassing me and me family. I forgot to mention, one of the ways they found to keep the case open was to offer grief counselling, turning the case over to numerous people. the counselor always called me saying she was coming but never showed up, used foul language over the phone, even asked me to take up pole dancing lessons. now they offer to get my children into daycare. i just want it to stop so i can grieve properly and my children can grow up without all the unnecessary hassle that they have brought to us.

LindaJM

Re: My sons passing

Postby LindaJM » Thu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm so sorry about the passing of your baby, and the suffering that is made worse by CPS intrusion into your lives.

There's no court order, I'm guessing, so all services at this point are voluntary on your part. Have you retained an attorney? CPS is a legal matter and your family would be best served by having a family law attorney on your side - one who doesn't tell you that the best thing is to "cooperate with CPS". Look around for one who tells you that CPS is violating your right to privacy and that he will try to get them to leave you alone... or something to that effect.

The number one best way to keep a CPS case from happening is to have a good attorney!
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 am

I once called to talk to our caseworker and the receptionist
said that all of the caseworkers went to a SIDS death.

I've since learned a bit more about SIDS or "cot death" as
the Brits call it.

Herr Doktor Professor Sir Roy Meadows of the UK is
more famous for promoting Munchausens By Proxy
like it was behind every door.

He was disgraced however because he falsely testified
about "cot death" and got caught lying his tail feathers off.

He claimed some bogus stats that said that SIDS death
could not happen three times to a family unless they
were KILLING the babies.

He's a major "system suck".

I also ran across a Federal law suit against a Medical
Examiner here in Cedar Rapids who decided that one
family's baby had been murdered.

The family got a trial consultant and their own ME's (multiple)
to examine the body and photographs.

The first ME's assertion of murder was beyond wrong,
it was BLATANTLY wrong. The idiot couldn't get sued
for his stupid and harmful ruling because he was
working for "the system" when he came up with
his jackass decision.

It occurred to me that these vultures from DHS all
decend upon distraught parents whose baby died
with a presumtion of homicide.

State law directs SIDS death to be treated as
probable cause for homicide.

But the stats on SIDS death make it the opposite
of PROBABLE. In fact it's statistically unlikely
to be murder.

But DHS CPS caseworkers are the dumbest, sickest,
most dishonest bunch of misfits I have ever run across.

They decend on the bereaved parents en masse to
take advantage of their momentary feelings of
self blame and guilt.

THAT strikes me as particularly sick and perverted.

Condolences re your son.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Sun May 22, 2011 9:11 pm

I am very saddened by your immense loss. May God send you some form of comfort and may these caseworkers rot in Hell.

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”