I can't move on

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

caaach

I can't move on

Postby caaach » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I have tried and I just cant move on. They adopted him out in april and I haven't seen him since feburary. I keep crying. I know what they did was wrong the judge even said in his judgement that "although the court has no doubt that the mother, father, and grandmother love the child it is still in the childs best interests to terminate the parental relations." How can that be. How can it be right to terminate when there is love still in the home. They took him from a home he was loved in and put him in with strangers, how is that right? How can that ever be right? How can I get him back? There has to be some way? Why are they allowed to do this. I ask lawyers and they say everything was done by the book how can that be? Oh God I miss him, his little hands, his little hugs. He is only three. He was two when they took him. How, why, what do I do. I cant stand it. My heart is breaking. He may as well have been my own as much as I raised him. Please help me understand so I can start healing. I couldn't get a lawyer I tried. None would take my case. its not right its not right its not right. They have hurt me and my family so much for no reason. and thye got away with it. please help me understand how why
CaAaCh,
In loving memory of the children

I AM NOT A LAWYER.
I am here because I have been given a heart for the parents. I have felt the pain of having my family ripped apart by a system gone wrong. I give only the bennifit of my experience, as hindsite is 20/20.
If you live in Arizona you can find information on the following websites:
http://www.brokenhomes.org
http://ag.arizona.edu/grandparents/southern/resource_book/legalfaq_2.html
http://www.azcourts.gov/improve/ParentAssistanceHotline.aspx

Daruma

Re: I can't move on

Postby Daruma » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:00 am

Oh, Caaach, I am so sorry. I don't understand it, either. That was so very, very wrong. How did it come to this? How can they can legally take someone's child and re-assign him to strangers? And the judge even admitted that you were a loving family. How could he make such a cruel and senseless ruling?
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:44 pm

The judge may be bought off. It is hard to tell without knowing all the details, but I believe most of these judges are corrupt in one way or another.

I'm so sorry that you're in so much pain, and that the judge decided to be a self-serving &#$*@.

Please, consider writing a book. It may be a book of a million tears, but I believe we should be telling these stories. The world needs to know what is happening. I recently found an amazing memoir writer/teacher online named Jennifer Lauck, and went to her teleseminar today. She wrote her books about what she went through as an abused adopted child. The first in the series is called Blackbird. I must read it! She wrote her memoirs as a healing journey... and at the end finally found her birth mother and family! She will have another teleseminar next week, so if you're at all interested in going on a healing and writing journey, I hope you'll join in. Naturally, I believe you have the talent for it.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Dboo2

Postby Dboo2 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 am

My children have been gone a year this month, it has been a nightmare for my husband and my self. We were adopting two children, a newborn and one we had for over four years! My baby was only 16 months when taken, how will she ever remember me? We talked to an attorny, he said it could cost upwards of 100k to get our kids back, we do not have that kind of money. In September of 2011 I was commited to the hospital because I wanted to end my life.The stories and lies CPS made against me were crazy and I had no recourse. Now I rarely leave my house, I am on 5 different mood altering drugs, and still want to die. Ask me if I understand " I can't move on "? It is my life story!

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Dboo2, I'm very sorry to hear your story. If you feel up to it, and you think it would help, please feel free to share your story. You will find a lot of empathy and understanding here.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”