CPS worker convicted false documentation

Network here, set up "ask the social worker" threads, post information and news of interest to social workers.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

fatherofthree

CPS worker convicted false documentation

Postby fatherofthree » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:37 pm

I was very glad to see this one! This type of looser makes the hard working case workers doing the right thing look bad.

CPS worker gets probation for false report
Houston Chronicle | November 20, 2012

GALVESTON – A Galveston judge sentenced a Child Protective Services worker to four years probation for falsely reporting that he had visited endangered children and interviewed their mother and a police officer, the Galveston County District Attorney's office said Tuesday.

Hector Gonzalez, a Houston police officer for 27 years before being hired by Child Protective Services, was sentenced following his guilty plea Thursday on a charge of tampering with a government record.

The fabrications were discovered after the children were hospitalized for malnutrition and serious developmental delays and were removed from the home for gross neglect.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney and am not providing legal advice.

Praying4Redemption

Re: CPS worker convicted false documentation

Postby Praying4Redemption » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:54 am

and it's SOOO funny to me... how those of us suffer for CPS.... while there are actually children out there that need the intervention... psh. ridiculous. :?
For My Rose.... @}'~~

susanheffley

Re: CPS worker convicted false documentation

Postby susanheffley » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:48 pm

how stupid are they, how can you justify false allegations like that and expect to get away with them, thank god they are not all intelligent, you need to research every line wrote about your case request evidence, shallow opinions should be based on something, wouldn't the newspapers and media have a ball if they could publish these cases.

Return to “Caseworkers & Social Workers”