Social Worker Speaks Out Corruption in CPS

Network here, set up "ask the social worker" threads, post information and news of interest to social workers.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

Social Worker Speaks Out Corruption in CPS

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:28 pm

This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

LindaJM

Re: Social Worker Speaks Out Corruption in CPS

Postby LindaJM » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Thanks for the great links! I'm going to have to start writing more articles for the front page of the site soon and can use these as sources (this one and the one you posted yesterday)...
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Your welcome; I have been doing research on this issue and hope to do one on Foster Care.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

singlemomsad

Postby singlemomsad » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:23 am

I am dealing with a corrupt investigator. I found out from the refereed therapist she has a negative history in other people's cases. They are all telling me to follow a case plan that has risks factors. I admit I did not pass the drug test and but everything else is fine. She is accusing me from everything to not preparing proper food for my son to verbal, mental and sexual abuse. She has also said that our trauma from being domestic violence survivors were made up stories that I used to scare my child. I reported her to the State Ombudsman but they all seem to be making excuses, even the lawyer says a lot of cases are based on hear say. This is unbelievable that they can just put anything in a report not have proof and try to hold you to it. Some of the things that were wrong in our situation can be helped by therapy but we had that in place before CPS was involved. My son is 8 yrs old,from a different culture, we are not the typical american family and have spiritual but not "christian" beliefs. I can't help but feel like we are being treated differently because of our faith, culture and mental health. PLEASE HELP ME. My son and I survived a lot of trauma and I am all he he has, we are estranged form our family so there is no one and they are using that. I am alone and do not trust anyone. HELP.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Most people whose children are taken because of drugs get to have them back eventually, after rehab. Have you already been to court? Did you sign papers admitting to anything?

When your caseworker writes lies in a court document you can respond to it with Objections and Corrections to the Report of the Social Worker.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Caseworkers & Social Workers”