please help! dss threatn to take my kids no court orders!

For newcomers to this message board

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

truthforus

please help! dss threatn to take my kids no court orders!

Postby truthforus » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:25 am

My father who is crazy crazy came to where I was. Long story short, he took my kids and threatened my life and him and my step mom called 911 and told them my husband had pointed a gun at me. I was afraid for my kids and my life so I pressed charges. Dss was called. I got a 50 b on my father and a lawyer got the charges on my husband dropped. Dss waited until my husband was found not guilty and put us into case management and said my hubby couldn't be around kids at all. Now for a whole month while we were waiting to go to court dss had said my hubby could be with kids just not me and him around them at same time. So AFTER he was found not guilty they tell me he can't be around them at all or they will take my kids. They have no court orders or anything! They r doin all this based on domestic violence when we have never had domestic violence, we have never been in trouble. We are clean! They are coming to my house couple times a week and searching my house for my husband! They are telling me they can do whatever they want. I have asked them to take me to court but they will not and have not. Lawyers say I have to wait until dss files a petition against me to go to court. So, what? I do something they said not to so I can take em to court? Thaty doesn't make sense! Please help! We r prisoners in our own home! They even brought a police man for no reason wit. Them last time to search my home with no warrants or court orders on anything! They told me if I didn't sign the safetyy plan saying my hubby couldn't be with kids tyhey would take my children! I later find out being coerced into safetuy plan is against regulations. Please some1 help. I don't know what to do. They are threatening and harrasing us and tearing apart my family!

LindaJM

Re: please help! dss threatn to take my kids no court orders

Postby LindaJM » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:59 am

Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Read this before posting”