arizona

For those who need to know the laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

naborchk

arizona

Postby naborchk » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:39 pm

I just want to know if anyone else in AZ is having thoughts of sueing the state and Cps my case is in avondale and I'm seriously concidering doing this Ive been putting up with all the bs services , case plans ect. for 15 months now. Let's get together and see what we can do power in numbers.I have never abused or neglected my children.

dino

Re: arizona

Postby dino » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:20 am

Hi I live in Tucson. My daughter was recently accused of physical abuse and drugs. None of it has been proven in fact the physical abuse come from the stepmother.They have no evidence against my daughter, i have temporary custody of the 2 girls. I have let the case worker and representative for behavioral services know that the stepmother is the abuser. But if falls on deaf ears in fact the biological father and stepmother are allowed 8 hour visits. My daughter is allotted 1 hour supervised. The father and step mother both tested positive for drugs twice. The investigator has told everyone that my daughter tested positive for everything. She has a certified letter that states she tested negative. When we bring it up it's brushed aside. Yes I would like to sue at the very least the investigator has committed slander.

Return to “Legal Research”