Need to know Laws or Rules and Procedures of detaining a

For those who need to know the laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

deesand

Need to know Laws or Rules and Procedures of detaining a

Postby deesand » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:06 pm

child.

Hello,
I everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew if what if any laws in California there are when detaining a child. When I got arrested, I had asked them to call my husband and they said no, due in because they were thinking about charging him with some charges, so then I asked if my son could go to his Nana and Papa's whom had prior been approved by CPS backround checks and all due to a 3 month case we had with them 3 yrs ago. They said no he had to go to a receiving home because of a new law. Well, come to find out Nana and Papa were outside my house the whole time and now are filing for defacto partenting.
And today I called CPS acting like I was just wanting some informaton and inquired about the same situtation and she said there is no such new law. My son has never been anywere but my house and his nana and papa's and this is very painful for me to accept that they would let him go to foster care if they could have brought him home. Our belief is that my husband would have gone to there house and demaned him back and they would have to give him back so they they thought they would get him through easier through the system. So, now not only do we have to fight CPS but we have a Defcto trial. It's all so sad,
GOOD NEWS THROUGH 6 of my charges were dropped :D , all the ones that my father in law wrote about me. and one of those charges was 300g No Provision for Support, which means I did have somebody there for him to be take car of. I just want to make sure there is no law before I write a letter to the women who detained my son and lied about it Thanks for all your help.
dee

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:00 am

That is what they did to me . And i now beleave i was set up . when is your next court date . i would say sign guardianship to your husband but youll live in the same house i take it so that wont work unless you leave . which would be an option ... you could sign gaurdian ship over to granparents . what state are you in .. aad what were you charged with ... when is your next courtdate .. sorry for all the questions but it is needed . Beleave me they will use all they can . against you ...

deesand

help

Postby deesand » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:33 am

Thanks for your help, I live in CA. My next court date is Aug 22nd, I am charged w/possess paraphernala and child endangerment, because it was where my son could reach. My Father in Law who is trying to get Defacto Parenting is a 27 yr retaired homicide dectivice and my brother in law is a police man. Both at the scene when it happened and I requested that they take the baby. I was told they could not, but now they want defacto parent. And yes, my mom would be more then happy to talk tempory custody of my son but can she once he is in CPS? Help I need Answers

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:46 am

my mom would be more then happy to talk tempory custody of my son but can she once he is in CPS?

Once in cps hands temp guardianship is out. It is only to protect the child so they can't take them.

I don't quite understand the defacto part so I cannot comment on it.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:52 am

i do not understand the defacto neither . Now they do have to make all reasonable efforts to place with a relative . call them and let them know someone in your family wants the child they have to check there home of course and there background .Yeah now that is the bad thing once alot of parents get here cps already has the child so the guardianship is out then . It is hard to stand up for rights and protect teh children when we dont know what to do until they have them . If someone in the family wants the child i would call cps immediatly and give them the info . The sooner you can get them out of there the better

deesand

I just don't understand

Postby deesand » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:16 am

How they could get defacto parent if they did not take the child in at the time of my arrest, they both had back round checks done prior, due to a case we had 3 yrs ago, thankfully that was dismissed. Anyway, if they loved my son so much why whould they put him in such a truamic situtation, He had never been anywere else before this expect our house and Nana'a house. He never even had a babysitter, he has been truamatized, he's hurting, it's so hard. I believed they wanted him in the system so they would have a better chance at getting him. I just don't know how they could do this to him, cause I saw as did they the look in his eye when this strange lady drove him away, there was fear, confusion, and tears towards the end of the road. Damn them they could have saved him from that. Now they want rights to him. My heart hurts for him.

Return to “Legal Research”