Saftey plan

For those who need to know the laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

patricia74

Saftey plan

Postby patricia74 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:46 am

I just have a few questions that I hope someone can answer. I have signed the saftey plan with defcs even though she added more stuff to it on her labtop after I have put my signature in it (signed on her labtop). They told me that I was under investigation for 30 days and for me to put stuff up and clean my yard and that my husband is not to reside in the same home as my daughter. Does that mean it's only for the 30 day's while they doing their investigation and also are they going to let me know when they close the case. Another thing do I have to let them in my house and also talk to my chilren since I signed the darn thing or can I refuse for them to come in my home and also refuse for them to talk to my children. I have done nothing wrong and the reason the cops where called which in turn contacted defcs was because of false allegations my daughter made against my husband (her step dad). She wants to drop the charges and also refuses to take lie detector test or testify in court. I told this to the detective and now he is saying I have planted all this into her head which I have not and that he would go to the DA and tell him that none of us is cooperating just because I'm not allowing my daughter to take the polygraph since that is her wish and told the detective so. My husband is also refusing to take it on advice from an attorney. Any help or suggestions you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading this.
Patricia

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:27 am

Why did you sign it?

tbrd

Postby tbrd » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:22 am

Not taking the lie dector test is a good idea, in my opinion. They will swear you in then any thing you say can be used against you. You think you are answering questions to clear yourself. When actually they are trying to get you to hang yourself.

Think about this.... INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GULITY. So why would you need to take a test to prove something you already are?

A saftey plan is just a trap. You singed it, now you have to abide by it. You probably signd it because they threatned to take your kids way. They were bullying you. Now you gave them the power they wanted to bully you. Never sign anything from them unless you have a lawyer check it out. THAT IS YOUR RIGHT!

Return to “Legal Research”