TPR

For those who need to know the laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

coolncrazy714

TPR

Postby coolncrazy714 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:00 am

My daughters parental rights is set for termination on May 14 2008. Her rights is being terminated because she is on prescribed medication and she was also seen by a CPS worker with her boyfriend, which is the babys father. I do not believe it was a coincidence that a CPS worker just happened to be in the area, I believe she was set up by her case worker. Her case worker was very adamant that she goes down the road right then and there and put her application in to this apartment and when she did, she ran into her boyfriend who was walking the dogs. She did not intentially meet him. Is there anything she can do? She needs help fast.

coolncrazy714

TPR

Postby coolncrazy714 » Wed May 14, 2008 2:29 pm

Well it looks like CPS has won once again. My daughter went to court today and the judge bought everything CPS and the prosecutor had to say. It looks as if her parental rights are going to be terminated, she goes back for the finding in June. They want her rights terminated because she was taking her prescribed medicine. They are going to cut her visits back so they can break the bond they have. Absolutely unbelieveable, and this is America. We have run out of all options. You cant beat the system, they are a cult and dont give a darn about these children.

cambreenellie

Postby cambreenellie » Wed May 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Oh my goodness I think I'm sick.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm just now starting to get a whiff of this insane process that goes on with CPS. I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through.

When I read that they wanted to reduce visits to break the bond just sends me into tears. Just amazes me at what goes on through these people's heads.

I will pray that a miracle will happen to help your family.

coolncrazy714

TPR

Postby coolncrazy714 » Wed May 14, 2008 4:29 pm

I thank you so much for your concern. It is going to take a big miracle but the way I see is " its not over till I say its over. I am going to write to everyone I know because when your rights are terminated because you are in pain and they think they have the right to tell you that you can not take pain medication, that is absurd. This is the worst kind of abuse a child can suffer, never to see your mother again or his sister whom we have custody of. How am I suppose to tell her that she will never see her brother again, she is only 8. Something has got to be done.

Return to “Legal Research”