Where do Istart Fayetteville nc

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

BillFaync

Where do Istart Fayetteville nc

Postby BillFaync » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:24 pm

I have a strong lawsuit case. I have medical proof that the DSS worker lied on the allegation sheet. I have proof that the main doctor was lazy and did not even look a the medical report before lying to the dss worker. I want to sue DSS and the Hospital.

WHere do I start. I searched lawyers and how to file the paper work but I keep coming up with nothing.

Please help.

Eljay

Re: Where do Istart Fayetteville nc

Postby Eljay » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Do you want justice, revenge or cash?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

BillFaync

Postby BillFaync » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Justice/revenge and to make sure this dont happen again, I want to make a point to investigate before jumping the gun and take kids and lie to meet their means.

BillFaync

Postby BillFaync » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:39 pm

And to be honest some finical compensation for it all. The stress of the kids getting took, falling behind on bills and Its falling back on my job.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:56 pm

I'm basically copying this from another response, with a few edits... if it doesn't make sense, just disregard as it was originally for a single mom w/two daughters who had her kids home:

File a form for damages with your local county for financial compensation.
File a COL form with the FBI if your civil rights were violated. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate ... lor_of_law
Find your county CPS forms/links and file an official complaint against any/all who violated you.
Contact the state ombudsman and open a case with them.
Send a certified letter to your county CPS director, district attorney & state DHS.
Complaint/notify your county board of advisors (they control your CPS office $$$) and put them on notice first (they are REALLY who you will be suing).

HOWEVER.......... be very, very careful about where you're going with this. IF you still have minor children in the home -- CPS has been know to retaliate in a very ugly way. You must have "clean hands" so be prepared for them to try to justify their actions, although in theory, they can't say a DAMN THING about you/your case due to privacy laws, but federal/appellate cases are public domain. Lastly, if you VOLUNTARILY signed a safety plan and service plan.... in a sense, you failed to assert your rights. HOWEVER, your argument will be that they LIED to you by telling you that they would take the kids, when in reality they con ONLY take the kids under two - and ONLY two - conditions; when the children are at risk of imminent harm OR they have a court order. They didn't have authority to threaten otherwise since you weren't stoned out of your gourd and rolling around in the gutter.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Sue Them!”