OREGON ATTORNEY NEEDED TO SUE DHS CHILDREN SERVICES

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kristintagen

OREGON ATTORNEY NEEDED TO SUE DHS CHILDREN SERVICES

Postby kristintagen » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:35 am

I am looking for an attorney in oregon that would be willing to sue DHS, and work pro bono or is willing to get paid if i win type of thing. I dont currently have any means really to pay an attorney and all of my savings went to keep my children, which didn't turn out so well. I believe i have a case and would like some insight on wether or not i should continue to try and fight, or what. I have contacted every attorney in the phone book without any luck. if anyone knows of a good lawyer who isn't afraid to sue dhs please let me know. thank you

LindaJM

Re: OREGON ATTORNEY NEEDED TO SUE DHS CHILDREN SERVICES

Postby LindaJM » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Ask Leonard at Oregon Family Rights if he has any suggestions: http://oregonfamilyrights.com - he might know some OR attorneys who have contacted him.

Also, check with law schools to see if they have a legal clinic to help low income people.

There are a couple of pro-bono options listed on this page: http://fightcps.com/2007/08/10/lawyers- ... nse-cases/
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Desperate

Montana ATTORNEY NEEDED TO SUE DHS CHILDREN SERVICES

Postby Desperate » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:29 pm

I would like to sue the State of Montana. They know the system is broken but no one will fix it.

Return to “Sue Them!”