Calling out to all VICTIMS of CPS Texas

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

If given the chance would you sue CPS.

Heck, Yeah Let's get our babies back!!!!
92%
Maybe if I could be anonymous.
8%
No way Man, They took too much already!!!
No votes
I'm way to scared to fight them, Their nuts.
No votes

Total votes: 39

Lizzyhall22

Calling out to all VICTIMS of CPS Texas

Postby Lizzyhall22 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:03 am

This is very serious and very important. Myself and a few other people are attempting to open a class action lawsuit against CPS.

I know the battle can be won but the few of us cannot do it alone. I'm calling out to all of the parents, grandparents, and former adult foster children who have been shredded by CPS.

Our lives have been flipped upside down, ripped apart, and shattered. It's time for us to take our lives, our families and our freedom back. Fight for your children, don't just let these "people" walk all over you.

Please if you are interested contact me at [email protected].

Thank you.
Last edited by Lizzyhall22 on Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or just someone to listen, I'm here.

justjodi

lawsuit>

Postby justjodi » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:40 am

IF this is possible let me know...what about here in Texas ?

stopevilnow

Postby stopevilnow » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:35 am

I totally agree. A class action suit is a great idea, but can it be done nationwide? There's got to be a way to beat them. How do we start? I have a sneaky feeling that most judges are in league with CPS anyway.

Right now I can think of several things such as perjury, kidnapping, abuse of power that can be used against them. I have a slight idea, but if anyone remembers the lawyers who took on the tobacco industry and made millions for themselves (John Edwards who is running for President is one of them)....well, wouldn't they be a good idea? To me, I don't care about the money, it's the kids and shutting down CPS is the end result I'd like. If ever there was a crooked government agency, this is it.

I'm new to this site, but I've passed it on to everyone I know who has been wronged by CPS, and as we all know, that's a LOT of people!

stopevilnow

Postby stopevilnow » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:40 am

Since I know it would be hard on many to do a Million Angry Mothers/Fathers March on Washington, we CAN do a MILLION EMAILS! We must make our voices heard!

The address is [email protected]

We ALL know that the people in Washington care LITTLE about the general public. We must raise a collective stink!

It is our Constitutional right to protest! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise or tell you that you'll be in trouble! That's the scare tactics they like to use. We MUST stand up for our rights or they WILL be taken away!

UNITED WE STAND - DIVIDED, WE LOSE!

justjodi

I agree

Postby justjodi » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:01 pm

I agree with what you are saying.
But the trouble is that too many people back down when it comes to push or shove.
Lawyers do not want to stand up against these commies.
I have talked to too many of them in the past three months to seek advice.
No none in the state of TEXAS is willing to go up against the courts , CPS , and people that back them up. Believe me , There are moles everywhere.
I have been writing to the Civil rights department , US. Commission on civil rights and guess what, talk about passing the buck !
It is all a joke.
I did get some records ( 5 ) different sets. Guess what , there are so m any lies, false information and made up events / people etc. that is totally outrageous.
A lawyer told us , CPS and the courts are allowed to do whatever they want to do.
My question is why ? Then what in the heck are laws for ?
IF any of us did just half of what these commies do...we all would be in jail.
I do not have a problem trying to sue them. But even lawyers run scared . How can a person sue when a judge plays , jokes, and parties with these coomies ?

Our situation gets worse as time goes on. All I can say we are in this fight alone.

Diando

Calling out to all victims

Postby Diando » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:48 pm

I am ready and willing. Count me in

Lizzyhall22

I seriously need stories.....

Postby Lizzyhall22 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:53 pm

I need an unemotional rendering of the events that unfolded during your investagation.... Everything your comfortable with providing me would be awesome.... I do need names and numbers. Your name, your child/ childrens name, names of ALL legal anything.... Judge, social worker, lawyer, CASA, gaurdians, fosters, shelters, so on.... I need anything and everything you can give me... I'll be posting back in a few minutes. KRQE channel 13 is airing a story on a judge that is in the porcess of exposing CPS! I will be in contact with this judge.... So people time is of the essence!!!!! [email protected]

Marina

Postby Marina » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:41 pm

Are you working with a lawyer or childrens' advocacy group?

Some advocacy groups sponsor class action lawsuits, which result more funding for the agencies, which result in more adoptions. Beware of these.

What legal qualifications do you have?
Are you trying to file a civil action in state or federal court?
What about confidentiality of other parents? Their cases fall under confidentiality laws.

Good luck! And don't give up.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:42 pm

Well, I know I am from Canada, but you can use these as an example: There are so many Parent's stories and accounts when they deal with these CPS Whackos.

Please take the time to visit:

http://www.canadacourtwatch.com

Even more so, the same canadacourtwatch are under scrunity from CPS to tell them to take these stories off, but canadacourtwatch won't back down. :lol:

Power to the people, power to the freedom of speech and surely power to the Families United!!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Lizzyhall22

Postby Lizzyhall22 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:50 pm

Are you working with a lawyer or childrens' advocacy group? NO,I can't find anyone with enough balls (sorry) for the job.

Some advocacy groups sponsor class action lawsuits, which result more funding for the agencies, which result in more adoptions. Beware of these. Thats why I don't trust many people!
What legal qualifications do you have? None
Are you trying to file a civil action in state or federal court? I don't know but I'm going with whoever will listen the hardest!
What about confidentiality of other parents?
Their cases fall under confidentiality laws. I'm not sure how to keep names out of it when contacting officials.
Good luck! And don't give up. It's hard not to give up when people don't have faith... The old saying might be " It takes a village to raise a child" well it takes a nation to get children out of the hands of demons!

stopevilnow

Postby stopevilnow » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:17 am

I've already started my campaign of writing to the White House every day. In my subject line I put something relating to CPS. Maybe it will take people in every city on the same day protesting outside their CPS offices. That' should make the media take a little notice.

The White House email is [email protected]

We must keep hounding them.

The louder we get, the more attention we get.

One thing about CPS is that if you stand up to them and get in their face, they are less likely to take you on. They don't like fighters, they want people who are afraid, and they use any tactic they can.

Please keep us informed about this judge who is fighting CPS. There has to be someone with a heart out there. If not, then it's time for us to use our Constitutional right to abolish our government to start another.

We must take a stand! And we must all work together giving as much information as we can. Where one person might not be able to get this across to anyone, another might!

Peace and blessings to all!

UNITED WE WIN - DIVIDED, WE LOSE

Diando

Calling out to all victims of CPS Texa

Postby Diando » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:36 am

My daughter found a lawyer which told her most of what he does is fight CPS. I'll see if she can find his name and number. At that time we didn't think we needed an attorney. What fools we were! We have since lost the baby over false and unfounded alligations!

stopevilnow

Postby stopevilnow » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:09 am

My heart goes out to you and your family Diando.

I hope your daughter can find that information, we could use all the lawyers we possibly can on our side.

We must be as vocal as we can. Scream, holler, protest - whatever it takes!

I can totally understand how some may be reluctant to add their voice due to them having to deal with CPS right now, but CPS cannot control your email.

Urge everyone to send emails daily to [email protected]
Be sure to put CPS somewhere in your subject line.

They can't ignore us all the time and the more that write in, maybe, just maybe they'll pay attention.

Here's another thought. We ought to get a forum set up with lawmakers email addresses - all we can find. That way, everyone will have a central place to write these people every day!

The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

God Bless everyone in their battles.

Darn the CPS torpedoes! FULL STEAM AHEAD!

UNITED WE STAND - DIVIDED, WE LOSE

I would like to change my motto to UNITED WE STOOD AND CPS LOST!

stopevilnow

Postby stopevilnow » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:13 am

Here is the letter I have been sending to Washington every day. I change it around so they don't think they're getting a form letter, but it's something everyone can work with and arrange as they like. WRITE, WRITE, WRITE!!! They can't ignore us if we keep attacking them with emails!

[email protected]

I am trying to reach anyone in Washington who will help the entire nation rid itself of the CPS agency.

If anyone is willing to go to www.FightCPS.com and read some of the crimes that CPS has committed against
the American public, I would really appreciate it.

CPS is now is the business to ruin lives, breakup families, illegally take children from parents on UNFOUNDED
and UNINVESTIGATED reports, threatening parents of taking their children away from them forever, etc.

How can the government stand by and let this happen? In the end, the people will have the say of who will be
in charge of the country, but in the meantime, we look to Washington for help!

The entire CPS debacle was brought about by a bill sponsored by Walter Mondale. I'm sure he doesn't know
how much of an evil entity CPS has become, but the time has come for Washington to investigate!

PLEASE!! We are the American People! We have a RIGHT to be attended to by our government.

Remember, it's OF the people, BY the people and FOR the people!

Return to “Sue Them!”