Sue Tenn. DCS

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Nana

Sue Tenn. DCS

Postby Nana » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:48 am

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's true that you can't sue Goverment People?? See DCS removed my grandson from us in 4/6/04 by presenting a "Bare Face Lie" the Judge. My daughter had only rode to the store with two other girls and winded up in jail 3/28/04, but less than two month later the charges against my daughter was dropped 6/04. DCS took my grandson out of our home not my daughters see back in 1/27/04 she and the father had given me and my husband temporary custody of him and also Power of Attorney, the papers were only noticized.This where DCS told me that they weren't any good and took him from us also. Then placed him in the other grandmother's home. Witch after DCS placed my grandson with her she bought a moble home and moved in it 2/04. This moble home had been rated many times for having Meth. made inside of it, witch has never had Haz-Mat brought out to clean it. I reported this to the main office in Nashville Tn. even to the new Gov. of Tn. witch is supposed to be up on top of the '''War Against Drug''' but all these people ever did for me or my daughter was turned us right back to the DCS office that took my grandson from us to begin with. Also my grandson not only had to sleep in this moble home but he was made to sleep in a ''play-pen'' the whole nime months that she had him, and stayed sick all the time. I have documents were I had taken him to the doctor for the first eight months of his life and not once had he ever had a ear infection or anything he was in perfect good heath, but now the doctor are saying he needs to have tubes put in his ears. I just don't get it how in the world DCS workers could think that this was a place to put a child in. :cry:

On another note;

Sense March 29,2005 my grandson has been returned to my daughter with no follow up from DCS people !!! Now why might that be uh ??

Nana

miraclebit

Sue Tenn DCS

Postby miraclebit » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:44 pm

You must come to our group. Or e-mail us. We just started a group in Nashville.
Visit our website
endingabuseofchildren.zoomshare.com
Thanks
Chamisa
Last edited by miraclebit on Sun May 01, 2005 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pariann

Postby pariann » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:12 pm

I don't mean to be nitpicky, but you aren't putting the url up correctly.

http://endingabuseofchildren.zoomshare.com

Take the @ out and replace with a period (dot)

LindaJM

Tennessee Site

Postby LindaJM » Sun May 01, 2005 11:26 pm

I hope you posted that link in the Tennessee area of this message board.

Nana - if they returned the child to its mother there might be a family maintenance plan in place. This might mean the caseworker would show up unexpectedly once a month to look at the children.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

mememama

Postby mememama » Mon May 02, 2005 12:31 pm

The Supreme Court has ruled over and over that yes we can sue them. Lots of money though. You can sue them and the police. meme
meme

LindaJM

Suing CPS

Postby LindaJM » Mon May 02, 2005 2:26 pm

To sue CPS I suggest you find a Civil Rights or Constitutional Law attorney willing to sue them in FEDERAL court where state laws on immunity have no bearing.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon May 02, 2005 4:45 pm

Nana,

Got her grandson back about 3 weeks ago. She wrote her state rep and he is the one who got the ball rolling for her to get him back.

It is one happy household.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

mememama

Postby mememama » Mon May 02, 2005 7:22 pm

Congratulations nana!!! :lol:
meme

Nana

Sue Them

Postby Nana » Mon May 09, 2005 3:16 pm

Thanks everybody !!!!! I would just like to say that we are still looking for an attorney that will take our case. I'm so afraid that I my be running out of time. Please if anyone knows of a good attorney that isn't scared to take a county on PLEASE let me know.... Again thanks everyone for your help and your kindness.... :D

A special THANKS to Mayflower your the greatest !!!!! Mayflower I want you to know that I think about you and your family everyday and your in my prayers every night. I wish you the best of luck and you hold your head up high and always remember if I can do it than lady's and gentleman than you can too !!!!!!! Love you Mayflower !!!!!

Thanks, Nana :D :D :D
Last edited by Nana on Sun May 15, 2005 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

victim

An ACLU attorney may help

Postby victim » Thu May 12, 2005 5:00 am

Did you know, in the state of Texas, parents can be court ordered to comply with service plans and their children can be placed into foster incarceration and local authorities are notified that the family is in "need of services", when no abuse or neglect has occured. CPS can force their services under "risk of abuse or neglect". This can happen when no abuse or neglect has occured, and with no prior CPS investigations. CPS decides that abuse or neglect may occur in the future (sounds like Minority Report).
Texans Beware! Protect your children.

Congratulations NaNa!
We have a current lawsuit pending against CPS. Our attorney is the President of the Houston ACLU. He is expensive but worth every dime so far. You may want to consult with your local ACLU.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu May 12, 2005 5:50 am

Well I'm certainly glad to hear that as these bogus Texas laws are clearly unconstitutional. Even though the ACLU has gotten involved with some CPS issues in the past, I am extremely angry at the national ACLU for not tackling the national CPS atrocity in general. This is one of biggest and most pervasive violations of civil and human rights in America since slavery. The ACLU HAS NO EXCUSE!

LindaJM

ACLU and lawsuits against CPS agents

Postby LindaJM » Thu May 12, 2005 3:19 pm

I agree, Bob. I wrote to the ACLU when I was introduced to CPS back in 1989 and they refused to help. Over the years they have refused to help almost every parent that asked. I've heard of a few random cases being picked up from time to time but I have no verification. I've come to believe they aren't on our side... that they are part of the problem.

Victim in TX - you made my day by telling us you've got a lawsuit pending against your local child stealers. Keep up the good work!

Linda
Sample Document Library

mememama

Postby mememama » Thu May 12, 2005 7:59 pm

texas isn't alone. The laws are almost identical. I received an alert last night. The House ways and Means commitee is haveing congressional hearings about foster kids and medical experiments. And how the child advocates posted for the children are not protecting their rights. You can read up, and send letters to this addy. Must be exact or they won't put it in the file.
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearings. ... ew&id=2651
Guess you'll have to type it in your bar.
meme
meme

LindaJM

Thanks for the link, Meme

Postby LindaJM » Thu May 12, 2005 8:32 pm

Thanks for the link, Meme - I'll put this on the front page of the site so more people will know.

Linda
Sample Document Library

mememama

Postby mememama » Thu May 12, 2005 9:49 pm

Great!! I have instant alert since I work with other organisations. I can pass them on if you want. The more we know, the better we can fight back. And I do intend to fight back. I will not let them have my power. Nor my grandchildren. The abuses, both mental and physical, have occured while in their care, not ours.
Do you know about the Annual Grand Rally, in Washington? Sept.14, 2005. West lawn of White House @ 1p.m. Any interested are welcome to be there. The more the better.
meme

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu May 12, 2005 9:53 pm

I couldn't get the link and what grand rally?

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

mememama

Postby mememama » Thu May 12, 2005 10:24 pm

The Grand rally, is sponsered by Grandparents for Childrens Rights. We are part of AARP. You can find out our info there. The rally is annual. One year 300 people, and last year I think it was 3000. This year we want it bigger. We are working to get legislation passed. Hillary clinton sent a letter today. She is pushing for the kinship caregiver law. Please pray it gets passed. Family will have the first chance , when parents can't or won't take care of their children. Not strangers, not DCF.
meme

mememama

Postby mememama » Thu May 12, 2005 10:28 pm

We also are great at research and helping people to prepare their own cases. We are not attorneys, but many have become paralegals. If we haven't been there done that.... we find help from someone that has. We believe in working wioth other advocates too. 905,000 kids are in foster care in U.S.( saw new statistics last week) and 2/3 should never have been removed ever. But the money is too good for states to pass up.
The more voices, the more ears will hear.
Thanks (Lizzie and Nathans'mama)
meme

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu May 12, 2005 11:10 pm

OMG....
We also are great at research and helping people to prepare their own cases. We are not attorneys, but many have become paralegals. If we haven't been there done that.... we find help from someone that has

I have also had thoughts of young budding law students from the university here helping the ones in our city.

This is so great.

I am presently trying to do a free ebook showing the steps parents need to take.

If you go to the Announcement forum and look for the sticky for ebook you can see what I have written so far. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for all of the info.

I still could not get into that site you posted....

victim

Re: ACLU and lawsuits against CPS agents

Postby victim » Fri May 13, 2005 8:54 am

LindaJM wrote:Victim in TX - you made my day by telling us you've got a lawsuit pending against your local child stealers. Keep up the good work!

Linda

I'm glad I made your day. Of course I will keep everyone posted on the outcome. Our first court date isn't until June. They were served in March. Funny, when they took us to court, we only had a week to prepare.

I just wanted to make clear, when I contacted the ACLU about my case, they refused to take it as an ACLU case (which would have been free). We had to pay for this attorney's services, but with his ACLU affiliation and access to their resources, he was the most qualified and not afraid to take on CPS.

mememama

Postby mememama » Fri May 13, 2005 3:29 pm

There is also a website called www.ripoffreport.com I found where you can tell your story and name names, but CPS does monitor, and they do have a chance to answer. Feebley I might add. I found it one night searching, and it came up when I typed in lawsuits against CPS.
(Lizzie and Nathans' mama)
meme

pariann

Postby pariann » Fri May 13, 2005 5:52 pm

I have visited that site when I was looking for information about credit cards, but I had no idea that they had CPS issues too. I read a story on there, and then scrolled down and found this in the rebuttal area. Pay attention to what is said at the end of the quote, CPS workers should think about it, and be very afraid.

WAKE UP WORLD, CPS THE ARM OF A PRINCIPALITY(biblical ref.)

I was a Riverside County CPS worker in Indio for 9 years. My job entailed mainly, to help fullfill the requirements of the grants that we received, which mainly consisted of filling the quotas outlined in the grants, for the department. Therefore, I was strongly encouraged to find as many adoptive children, and drug/alcohol dependant parent situations that I could. Families with the financial means to put up a good court fight were excluded from our pool of potential victims.

The pay was great. However,

More broken families equaled higher paychecks.

It is amazing to look back and realize how easy it was to justify the accusations of jealous or angry anonymous neighbors, ex-lovers, and ex-spouses.
Most children should not have been taken from their families. The families that did need help could usually have benefited with a grant from the very, very large CHILD REUNIFICATION FUND, created to keep families together. However, this would have taken from the beaurcratic coffers, and so this was unpublicly discouraged.

I am paying for my mistakes. My two children are missing - ages 9 and 10. Authorities think that they ran away with an older sibling, I know the older sibling, my son, really did run away. He was 16.
.....But there is no way that he returned, unseen, and convinced his little brother and sister to join him two and a half weeks later. This is what the local authorities believe.

I feel the hurt and pain. My God, please forgive me. We keep hoping, but I know - they will never return. Just like all the others.

An eye for an eye, if I was a spider, I would be blind.

Chris - Indio, California
U.S.A.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri May 13, 2005 6:04 pm

Pariann,

That is a horrible price to pay. :cry:

I posted the other day about a CPS worker who said they were afraid to quit because of reprisal.

mememama

Postby mememama » Fri May 13, 2005 8:07 pm

our case is because of reprisal. That CPS is paying a horrible price. I do not relish knowing about it. i do not wish this on anyone.
The supervisor on our case is totally unethical. She is very old, and I heard last week from reliable person, she is retireing soon, after it was suggested. She knew we had a lawsuit, and thats why she started this. The adoption liasion is mentally unstable(surprise). Gay people are human beings too, but to hate someone for haveing a good life, and marriage, is wrong. And she does hate me for it. (shes gay) Reverse discrimination? She has been caught in lie after lie and she accuses me of being a liar. I have asked her, in front of witnesses when did I ever lie? I'm an adult, I have my life, I don't have to lie. I taught that to my kids, and grandkids. Mature people know there are always consequinces, good and bad, when we make a decision. Therefore I do not lie!! I actually feel sorry for this woman, she is so miserable. But that was no reason to hurt my babies. And others. I intend to sue them, and the state. Our attorney knows this. She told us, the old court appointed attorney(I use that looosely) said if we shut up we get visitation, but keep fighting we never see them. We told her we intend to fight whether or not she helps. She smiled, and said good. She was hopeing we'd do that.
meme

pariann

Postby pariann » Fri May 13, 2005 8:52 pm

That posting I made was not any kind of a gloat. I thought it was something that should be seen. When people decide to do wrong things, wrong things happen. I believe in Karma, and this is an example. I hope the children are okay, I hope that they haven't been kidnapped by ex-coworkers and hidden in foster care somewhere. I hope that some crazed parent didn't retaliate by taking and harming those children.

It is a horrible price to pay. Chances are CPS workers that come to this site and spy on us without ever leaving a message will see that and think for a minute. Is the chance of something happening to them like has happened to Chris in that quote worth all this? They really need to think about it, and they really need to be afraid. If it can happen to us. It can happen to them, and it looks like it can be even scarier when it happens to them.

Return to “Sue Them!”