Sue Tenn. DCS

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mememama

Postby mememama » Sat May 14, 2005 7:37 am

Oh no, I didn't mean I thought you were gloating.
I wonder if CPS and caseworkers know, that they are trafficing in human flesh? I wonder if they actually have the intelligence to realise they have to pay a price for their unethical behavior. I wonder what happened in their own lives to make them the way they are. There are some good people, truly trying to help, just like any company. But the bad ones are the ones that sneak their way up the ladder and ruin lives.
These people are breaking laws that are international. Not just the US laws and state laws. I pray we get to sue on all of them.
meme

Nana

Re: Tennessee Site

Postby Nana » Wed May 18, 2005 3:50 pm

LindaJM wrote:I hope you posted that link in the Tennessee area of this message board.

Nana - if they returned the child to its mother there might be a family maintenance plan in place. This might mean the caseworker would show up unexpectedly once a month to look at the children.

Linda

Hello,
Everyone I just wanted to let everybody know that I still haven't found a attorney thats is welling to take on DCS nor the county, But gun and behold the man that was proven not to be the father of my grandson has now went and hired a attorney and is taking my daughter to {Civil Court}and is sueing her for no less than 15,000.00. I'm sorry to say that we have not got the money to hire an attorney. We have spoken to many of them but they all tell us that her case is very unusually and that they just haven't heard of anyone doing that, but there prices to repersent her are way over our heads... PLease if anyone can help us PLEASE PLEASE do!!!!!!!!!!

Nana

We should beable to Sue there panits off

Postby Nana » Wed May 18, 2005 4:10 pm

:( Hello Everyone,
You know I really thought that things were gonna get better now, but there not!!! My husband and I just had a new grandson to come into our lives last week on 5/11/05 and he is just the sweetest little thing you have ever seen. His mother had started having trouble in her eight month. The doctor told her she was going to have to go to compeley bed rest until he was born or that if she wasn't doing any better by the time she was 37wks that they would endues her labor and did, he weighted 5pds 8oz and was 19 and 1/4inches long. :D :D :D
Everything seemed to be fine the mother and baby was doing great and was expected to get to come home on 5/13/05. As they where getting ready to come home that day DCS worker showed up and was telling them that they were there because of the baby weighting so small. The mother told them of all the trouble that she had been having for the last two months, and the worker went on to tell them that they would be at there house once a week to do drug testing and to check on the baby. DCS worker went on the tell our son that they didn't need to have there son around us because of our past drug charges!!"""" All I can say is that my husband and I were found "NOT GUILTY" by a jury of 12 people.. How can DCS workers contune to go around tell our children not to have our grandchildren around us????? PLEASE PLEASE HELP US!!!! I just don't know how much more of this CRAP we can take!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

NANA

mememama

Postby mememama » Wed May 18, 2005 4:39 pm

Nana,
get a lawyer!! Fast, if you can. That is harassment. I don't know what state you're in, but check in your state website, for laws for harassment of family(grandparents) and CPS. Check them all. print them and have them handy. Keep a copy of your court papers, where you were found not guilty. If CPS goes near you, turn on video, ot tape, make them sign paper stateing why they are there, and what they found.
I also have 8x10 on my front door.... This home protected by U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, and all state and federal Laws. Anyone that enters is subject to being taped and/or videod. Anyone violateing our rights will be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. They stopped comeing to my house. The next time they wanted an interview, they wanted it at DHS. I said with my attorney and I wanted it taped. They decided they didn't want to ask anything after all.
mememama
meme

Flame2767

Time to step on some toes...been long enough!!!!

Postby Flame2767 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:49 pm

My 2 children have been in state custody for over 19 months. In the past, I had some trouble, no job, homeless..etc... Now, I have been on my job for almost a year, August 1, 2005. I have suitable housing for me and my children, it has already passed the homestudy, and I am now going to college. My life has dramatically improved, except for one thing: My children still aren't home with me. I have another Foster Care Review Board meeting coming up next week. The last one was 3 months ago, and they were very impressed with the accomplishments I have made. I met with the State Representative today, and he told me that come first thing Monday morning, June 20, 2005, he will call the DCS supervisor in Nashville, and find out what is the hold up. He told me that he would do EVERY thing he could to help me get my kids returned. I am soooo tired of the run-around from DCS. Time to step on a few toes in Nashville.

Flame2767

A.C.L.U

Postby Flame2767 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:53 pm

I told the State Representative that I was planning on getting in touch with A.C.L.U., he told me I should wait UNTIL I have the children home, and DCS is completely out of our lives, before I contact them. That way, DCS won't be able to try and retaliate by keeping my kids in state custody.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:46 pm

Yes, you must wait until they are out of your lives before suing because they will retaliate.

Be sure that you have them Expunge your name otherwise they will still haunt you no matter where you go.

I am still researching Expungement so I do not have the complete picture on it. I know that you have to go to court to have it done. But, if they don't do it and you get your children back be sure you protect them. Read all about temporary guardianship http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1103 and be careful of who you choose to do this and that they are on the same wave length as you in regards to cps.

Look up your state on when they do expungement. I am guessing you are in Tennessee by your posting http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1059 This is where you would look for those laws on Tennessee.

Keep us posted. We cheish happy endings.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

mememama

Court order refused

Postby mememama » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:10 am

We went back to court on June 8. New private attorney. Big guns, we give them my husbands pay check every other week.
The court (same one) gave us "liberal" visitation, to be set up with kids new psychologist. The attorneys tried to set it up. The caseworker told them, the supervisor will not let us see kids ever. They have screamed it in court while on the witness stand.
The Dept. of Justice is investigateing OKDHS, and this state has refused to comply, and will not help. So I called DOJ Friday. They are sending me a packette to fill out, for Civil Rights violations, to add to others from this state.
Contact them. They are fed up with states ignoreing the laws too.

:twisted:
mememama
meme

Nana

Postby Nana » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:58 am

mememama wrote:Nana,
get a lawyer!! Fast, if you can. That is harassment. I don't know what state you're in, but check in your state website, for laws for harassment of family(grandparents) and CPS. Check them all. print them and have them handy. Keep a copy of your court papers, where you were found not guilty. If CPS goes near you, turn on video, ot tape, make them sign paper stateing why they are there, and what they found.
I also have 8x10 on my front door.... This home protected by U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, and all state and federal Laws. Anyone that enters is subject to being taped and/or videod. Anyone violateing our rights will be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. They stopped comeing to my house. The next time they wanted an interview, they wanted it at DHS. I said with my attorney and I wanted it taped. They decided they didn't want to ask anything after all.
mememama

Believe me I have tried to find a lawyer and I can't seem to get one thats willin to do anthing about it but I'm not giving up!! But if anyone knows of a attorney that handles case like this please let me know... Also on July 19,2005 I went to the courthouse to be with a friend as support while she stood trial. I would just like to say that she was done injustices. As I apporched the courthouse the morning of July 19,2005 there was police officers walking around outside asking people if they where there for court and if not that they were needing more people for jury duty because they had ran out of jury's!!! I looked at him and told him no I wasn't there for court myself by I was there for support for a friend that was on trial, well this is the person that they where looking for more juriers for.... Well I'm sorry to say that she winded up with two women that were DCS workers and a man that worked in the juvile courts there. Well I'm sure you can guess the rest she was found guilty and she was also tazed with a stun gun before they hauled her away to jail.... As I was leaving the courtroom with my friends mother and my son and a couple of the women that worked there at the courthouse well one of the arresting officers that was involed in our case was in the hall as we walked by him I turned and asked him if I could ask him a question, his reply was why yes!! I told him that I was in the courtroom when he was called to the stand to state to the jury on how his K9 alerts him when drugs where involed. I went on to tell him that in our copy of there video that they made when they stopped my husband for speeding that in the video it didn't show his K9 alerting on my car that they seized that night a matter of a fact it shows your K9 running away from my car!!! This officer started screaming at me calling me a PEICE OF SHIT and for me to leave... NOW!!! As my son and I went down the stairs and was started out the court house doors the officer came down the stairs screaming hey Connie why don't you and Eddie move on back up here and well see how long you to can last..This officer had already told my husband that he would kill him the next time... I have to say that I've not been able to sleep very well sense all of this has happened

mememama

to last post by mememama

Postby mememama » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:34 am

Our dear private attorneys took $4200.00 from June to last Tuesday. They filed a motion for new trial(we never had a trial) then quit. We go to court next week and no attorney!!!
Then we finally got court records. I have 42 state and federal laws they've broken just in these records. Civil rights, medicaide fraud, forced drugging of kids. Supervisor we've been fighting from DHS, sent my grandkids by another caseworker(not theirs) from another district(she didn't work this one) to a Dr in another far part of state for more drugs. He has seen them that one time. They have had 7 foster homes from August 2004 to now. They are on drugs not approved by FDA for kids, that have black box warnings for suicide for adults.(kids are 8 yrs tomorrow and 5 yrs ) Kids are back to what they were before we had them. They regressed backwards again. But I'm getting the blame.
Court gave us visitation May 8, but we were not told. All we had to do was us call councilor. I found out by reading the file.I called Friday morning, left message that we have court order and want to have it set up. No One will call back or take any more calls.
I can't fight back for my kids.
Now what?

mememama
meme

Return to “Sue Them!”