Charge Cps with terrorism!!! definitions here!

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kelz03103

Charge Cps with terrorism!!! definitions here!

Postby kelz03103 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:30 am

The term "terrorism" comes from Latin terrere, "to frighten"
The English word "terrorism" was first recorded in English dictionaries in 1798 as meaning "systematic use of terror as a policy."The Oxford English Dictionary still records a definition of terrorism as "Government by intimidation carried out by the party in power . In France between 1789-1794. Generally, a policy intended to cause terror in those against whom it is adopted."
U.S. Code of Federal Regulations: "...the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives" (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).
USA PATRIOT Act: "activities that (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state, that (B) appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population, (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion, or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping, and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S."
Schmid and Jongman (1988): (targets of opportunity) or selectively (representative or symbolic targets) from a target population, and serve as message generators communication processes between terrorist (organization), (imperiled) victims, and main targets are use to manipulate the main target (audience(s), turning it into a target of terror, a target of demands, or a target of attention, depending on whether intimidation, coercion, or propaganda is primarily sought".
David Rodin (Oxford Philosopher): "Terrorism is the deliberate, negligent, or reckless use of force against noncombatants, by state or nonstate actors for ideological ends and in the absence of a substantively just legal process."
Walter Laqueur: "Terrorism constitutes the illegitimate use of force to achieve a political objective when innocent people are targeted."
League of Nations Convention (1937): all criminal acts directed against a State and intended or calculated to create a state of terror in the minds of particular persons or a group of persons or the general public
Darul Uloom Deoband Anti-Terrorism Conference (2008): Any action that targets innocents, whether by an individual or by any government and its agencies or by a private organisation anywhere in the world constitutes, according to Islam, an act of terrorism.

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:36 pm

Well, Tuesday ensured us it will probably get better before it gets worse. Thankfully, we may get SOME relief due to the horrendous state of the economy, but the American people want MORE control over their personal lives, not less.

When I finish my degree, I will have the kind of skill that will enable me to emigrate to another country of my choosing. While I LOVE America, for the safety of my family, I just may have to leave it!

Return to “Sue Them!”