I need advice, a lawyer, something, running out of time!!

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

stopdhs

I need advice, a lawyer, something, running out of time!!

Postby stopdhs » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:43 pm

My story is on this website www.cpswhirlwind.spruz.com
but to explain it briefly, my step son was wrongly taken away (as many are) he wasnt even taken away from dad, him and mom were not together when the baby was born, baby was taken away from mom due to drugs found in the system. Dad proved paternity, and then had to fight for custody. A lot of things happened in between all this but i have 2 girls and then another one we just had which is currently 9 mths old. we can have these children live here fine and his other daughter that comes over every other wkend!! hes always been current on ALL his child support, GREAT father. had a TPR at the same time as reunification. ended with the termination. appealed, still terminated. we were told that we could take this up federally but we cant have a court appt lawyer for this?? we cannot afford a lawyer and we dont want to give up our fight for custody just yet. recently found out foster mom just filed adoption papers, we are running out of time!! we love that little boy so much! he will be turning 3 this december. any advice? help? anything?
Last edited by stopdhs on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LindaJM

Re: I need advice, a lawyer, something, running out of time!

Postby LindaJM » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:03 am

Your case is so far advanced there's not much left to do. You can represent yourself in Federal court... just like anywhere... but at this point I don't think there's much chance of getting your child back with a TPR done and an adoption in progress.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:32 pm

from what i been told. you have seven years to get your son back after they been adopted. if you can prove that you were wronged. im still looking into it.

stopdhs

Postby stopdhs » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:38 pm

wow, i hope that is the case, that would be great! the sooner the better though right?! thank you for your reply, that just made my day!

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:58 pm

im in the same boat hun. and i too been wronged, and so on. just look up on federal, im just going by what my husband is telling me. go on every site so you can learned how cps wronged you, and find out what your rights are, i have read a online page that this father lost his kids through adoption from cps, and he made a paper and fought, and he won his kids. i know there is hope for everything. im gonna finish law school, and join the battle. our ancestors must of been warriors, celtics, knights, etc. what did they do to win what they needed in thier lives? they stood up for themselves. if they were alive today how will they will handle knowing that you thier desendents are suffering? they are not gonna back down, and let the wrong duers push you around. in this day in age we havt to use our minds, our hearts, money, etc to win.

stopdhs

Postby stopdhs » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Kudos!! I am actually planning to go to school to be a lawyer, i just want to make sure i have the time for this case first. i have recently been stacking up on legal books and i found some great legal websites too, if you want to check some out here they are:
law.cornell.edu, findlaw.com, and nolo.com. i like the first one the best! (you seem to be doing fine on your own, i am just excited in my current findings and thought to share!)

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Here is info just posted by another poster on TPR's

https://litigation-essentials.lexisnexi ... f9d24e4e2c
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:58 pm

thank you very much dazeemay, and by the way i like your black and white avatar above your blog name. i like how the word truth stands out.,which your pic has a big point there. im gonna keep reading the rest of it. :)

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:09 pm

hey stopdhs thank you for the kudos and back at cha! you are strong, witty, just like all of us here on this site, you do what you can to get your son back. i was told by my hubby that ya gotta look up federal court, get a good old fashion jewish lawer who will take your case, i been told that judges fear them. they are like pitbulls. linda any info i find online to help us parents i will continue to share to you and everyone here. you got my back.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Dazeemay wrote:Here is info just posted by another poster on TPR's

https://litigation-essentials.lexisnexi ... f9d24e4e2c

keep your mind open, and your heart strong.

stopdhs

Postby stopdhs » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:27 pm

thank you all for your help and support, i really appreciate it!!I hope you all "put the knuckles to em!!"

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:12 pm

stopdhs wrote:thank you all for your help and support, i really appreciate it!!I hope you all "put the knuckles to em!!"

tell us how it all went. i hope it all works out.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Very hopeful information! I believe you're the kind of person who can do it!
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:30 pm

thanks hun. i my hubby and i believe that nothing is impossible. its on how you see it. if you think you can, or cant win something, either way your right. so i have always told fighters, never give up. never feel hopless, cause the good will find you. but dont waite around.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:18 pm

stopdhs wrote:Kudos!! I am actually planning to go to school to be a lawyer, i just want to make sure i have the time for this case first. i have recently been stacking up on legal books and i found some great legal websites too, if you want to check some out here they are:
law.cornell.edu, findlaw.com, and nolo.com. i like the first one the best! (you seem to be doing fine on your own, i am just excited in my current findings and thought to share!)
dont tell them your gonna be a lawer. you know what happens.

jscfaith

Postby jscfaith » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Have you tried the Lawyers on this websight Fightcps.com Good luck

Return to “Sue Them!”