What do I do now?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

gasparets

What do I do now?

Postby gasparets » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 am

I have been fighting with Johnson County Ky CPS since 02/08/2010 I paid for legal representation, but I might as well have hired the three stooges. The accusations are sexual abuse, but my children were not abused by myself or my husband! What can I do to get this cleared up?

My husband and brother in law have been indicted in this, even though my husband was not arrested. My brother in law is already incarcerated for another unrelated matter in another state. My brother in law didn't even live in the home or never was a lone with the children how can they blame him for anything? Same with my husband he is a truck drive and was never left alone with the children. I have or my mother has always been with the children, I know my husband and brother in law are innocent what can we do now?

When I try to bring up the fact that my mother and her boyfriend were left alone with the children more often than my husband and I they ignore me, I believe that my mother's (then boyfriend) has something to do with this but they have wanted to blame my brother in law and husband and will not listen to anything I have to say unless it is to do with my husband and his brother.

Help! I'm at my wits end, what legal steps can I take myself now? Any suggestions? I have no money for a lawyer now, and am not able to keep a job because of all of this. We had to move months after the children were taken back to IN because we lost our home there in KY now they are saying that we did that to avoid being arrested! They've done nothing but lie through out this whole thing and now one will listen to our side!

LindaJM

Re: What do I do now?

Postby LindaJM » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 pm

I suggest that, if you haven't already, put your side of the story into a legal declaration to be submitted to the court. Have you tried that?

Doing this will force the judge to consider your information.

Here a link to a sample document: http://fightcps.com/2010/12/22/how-to-w ... the-court/

Also see: http://fightcps.com/2011/05/09/sample-s ... al-worker/
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “CPS Investigations”