adjudification hearing continued another 2 months

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brookeycookie

adjudification hearing continued another 2 months

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm

I had our adjudification hearing today....well sort of. Its a double edged knife. Bad news first. My beautiful 3 year old daughter sits in foster care 2 more months being alienated from her mamma and siblings. Good news is CPS still doesn't have their so called investigation done, law enforcement hasn't finished their so called investigation on my ex, and no one has let it be known what the allegations on me are yet. That means if we would have gone ahead with hearing today, all the judge would hear is the stinking twisted CPS reports. The judge said no hear say, witnesses, etc etc etc allowed in the hearing today and my lawyer said if we go ahead with it today we waive my right to use that stuff. So.......we drag on 2 more months and wait for these people to get there shit together while my family is in hell, and gather witnesses and hear say ( that is usable later) . I have to wonder though, CPS will have more time to make things up. :/ I am emotionally exhausted. I want to just go get my baby, tell everyone to f*** off, and leave. Even that ( no worries, im just venting. Im not going to kidnap them back) makes more sense than CPS bull sh*t. The fake schmoozing in the court room was like an episode of survivor. Everyone chit chatting with me like friends after lying and hurting before. Lawyers and CPS workers all smiling and talking as if to try to gain alliances (fake ones) like on the survivor show. Meanwhile my daughter sits in CPS concentration camp.

dani89

Re: adjudification hearing continued another 2 months

Postby dani89 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:33 am

file a complaint according to your states due process laws according to family law; petition for immediate entitlement to custody; it will move it to civil court-although this may not be a possibility for your state. make sure you have a copy of the agencies policies, review the intial petition, file a objections and corrections. list in it any mistakes, list incorrect statements made. also f you haven't yet write up your affidavit get it notorized (if you have an attorney/lawyer) they can do this, get letters and affidavits from family and friends or anyone who has seen you interact with the children. there's allot of things you can do it just takes time; in the end you can say you gave it your all even if the outcome is negative. i'm currently fighting the system and have an adjudication coming up next week. ooh and i have to say its benneficial to read your states laws on the courts (sounds like your still in civil court/district) and see if the court "erred" incorrectly-i've found several things our court did wring in the very first hearing and plan to use that to my families advantage >:( what these people do is wrong

KDus

Re: adjudification hearing continued another 2 months

Postby KDus » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:17 pm

I've gotten absolutely no-where trying to use the law and policies.
It just pisses them off. They operate outside the law and rules. They don't bother with things like proof of service and signatures.
In one case, I told the judge that the petition had to be dismissed because it didn't meet the requirements for completeness. We had a one day continuance and the petition was fixed by the next morning. You are the only one that must dot the i's and cross the t's.
Unless you have $40k for an attorney willing to appeal everything, just start grovelling. I would have my kids back by now if I didn't keep telling them to follow their own rules.

Return to “CPS Investigations”