false accusation for retaliation

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Morales family

false accusation for retaliation

Postby Morales family » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Please help! CPS at our door yesterday on false accusation against me! I have talk to this SW outside, but he want me to call the main SW on monday! he said the polise will call me and interogate me. my Amanda have lung chronic disease and on ventilator and g tube. a nurse that have been hostile toward me the whole time, report me to CPS trying to kill her with a pillow, i just try to cover her double vision eyes from the light to help her sleep, she is breathing through ventilator, and there's no way i'm blocking her air, the machine not even beeping when I do that, please help!! we need a good lawyer just to defend our self before they can make a case against us! Thank you! ( we are very low budget right now). my Amanda never been home , ( hospitals and home cares), we were planning to bring her home in 2 weeks, and this allegation happen!

sethcroy

Re: false accusation for retaliation

Postby sethcroy » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Question

Postby sethcroy » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:10 pm
C.P.S took my daughter for poor weight gain. The social workers, judge, and the attourney would not lissen to the pediatrition about there no consern on the weight of the baby. And that there suppose to add the two pounds that the baby lost during the stay in the incobator to the weight she had weighed at the time.The social worker did not do so now were doing everything that is being asked. So what can I do to help my daughter and I. They would not even give me a chance at being a father for my first time.

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:52 am

To sethcroy, you need to start your own thread so that more people will be able to see it and
may be able to help you out. If you have started one then I apoligize, I looked and didnt see one.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Morales family, if you can't afford a lawyer, the court will appoint one for you. Until then, you have the legal right not to answer any questions. I urge you not to talk to the police or CPS until you have an attorney.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

bss

Postby bss » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:49 am

That's the best advice. And I wish I had known that sooner. Anytime DCF or CPS calls you and wants to speak to you, your first stop is to get an attorney. Have that attorney with you EVERY TIME you meet with them.

Return to “CPS Investigations”