When CPS Failed to protect 3 girls, ignored abuse?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

When CPS Failed to protect 3 girls, ignored abuse?

Postby Frustrated » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:23 am

In the Temiskaming District Area, Northern Ontario CANADA, CPS Agency have failed to protect 3 girls from Child Abuse from their Father. One little girl, 8 years old got one black and blue eye as she was punched in the eye from her Dad. CPS and Police came and have done nothing to protect this girl. Her Sister, 13 years old got two concussions to the head from her Dad last month in July, CPS and OPP came, and nothing was being done. and yet, these 3 girls still going back to their Father who abused them repeatedly. This girl already told a Doctor who did it to her, and the Doctor reported to CPS. and yet CPS ignored that doctor's reports? :shock: Dad pushed this girl across the room, and threw her around, and she hit her head on the bed post because Dad pushed her, she received one concussion from that. Then Dad punched her in the head, because she had Autism and would not be quiet. Nothing was being done. That girl who was 8 years old, who recieved black and blue eye, was punched in the eye, just because she tried to call her Mother and Dad did not like it, took the phone away, punched her in the eye, then she tried to call 911, he took the phones away permanently. Police and CPS came, saw the black and blue eye, Dad lied about what happened, even cried, lied about it, saying she "fell". Nothing was being done to protect these 3 girls from Child Abuser. Even Dad threatened the girls to put their own Mother in Jail. The Girls gave false report/false statement to Police because Dad wants custody of the girls and wants their Mother gone for good. The girls told me they were threatenend by their Father to do this or "else". Currently, the Mom and Dad have Joint Custody and yet Father put a no contact order on the Mother to make her isolated, he was a control freak, controlling her life. Once she was in Jail, I had to bail her out, knew he was controlling her Life, because he showed up in Court, Prosecutors asked him why he showed up? He said he wanted to let her go, but why did he originally wanted her in Jail using the Girls to give a false report to the Police that put her in Jail in the first place then wanting to let her go??? :? and Yet Police and CPS have done NOTHING to protect these girls from black eyes, concussions to the head, and threats. I see the girls at the Mother's home, took the pictures of her black and blue eye, all documented, ready to go for Court. Told the Police to do something about Child Abuse. Nothing was being done to 'protect' these 3 girls, as they keep going back to their father who constantly abuses them. I do not understand this case at all, I thought CPS and Police were supposed to protect children???? from any child abuse of any forms??? I am puzzled. maybe they did not want to interfere with an ongoing custody battle??? what can something be done to protect these 3 girls from harm and abuse from their father? I have tried everything to protect these girls. They even told me that Dad did these to them. and yet they were threatened by their own Father not to say anything about the Abuse. Poor Girls felt helpless. back and forth from Mother and Father, and yet they are fighting at each other. Dad is working so hard to put mother in Jail again just so that he can get custody of the girls and continues abusing them. He was a known drug dealer. Have seen him selling morphines to people in town myself. reported that to the Police and nothing was being done. Left the 3 girls in the truck ALONE many many times on many occassions, I have seen them alone in the truck, while Father goes out drug dealing with people. I was the witness. Seen them alone almost 5 times at shopping malls, streets, stores, and his drug dealing friends' house. No body is doing anything about it. I am appalled. I even think CPS and Police are corrupt. even at one point I thought maybe the Father is paying them to stay quiet. People around Town thinks so....People knows about that Father who is a child abuser. His Step Father was a pedophile, sexually molested that girl that I just talked about, the 13 years old at age 5. They denied it. The Girl told me she still remembers it. Poor Girl. I felt helpless, trying to help the girls to get out of an abusive environment but no body is doing anything!!! it frustrates me. Any ideas on how to protect these girls from Abuse???
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Re: When CPS Failed to protect 3 girls, ignored abuse?

Postby Frustrated » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Forgot to mention that Mother passed the mental assessment, nothing wrong with her mentally, she got diagnosed with Wife Abuse Syndrome, the Father always controls her life, control everything she does, abused her, the house was full of holes on the wall caused by the Father, has a history of outbursts from the Father. Father refused to do the mental assessment, but Mother passed. Father imposed a no contact order on the Mother so he can control her Life. He would have the Police and CAS on the line reins on the Mother. He fooled the Police and CPS by portraying the victim himself. His mother was very abusive, abused him ever since he was a baby, most of his part of the family knows how to brainwash their victims, and control them. his half sisters have history of mental illness, specifically multiple personalities, same for his mother has them too as well. Father takes painkillers all the time especially Morphines all the time, the Girls sees the dealings with the Father to his friend all the time. Mother is living with a room mate that has 2 kids, she never harmed the girls at all. The girls means the world to her. when she tried to confront the Father about the child abuse, (black eye), etc...Father throws her in Jail for breach of conditions by using the girls to give false statement to the Police.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:57 am

Update: CAS forced the Court to give Sole Custody to the Child Abuser (the Father) as he just punched the girls in the eye few days later after the Court decision. Court gave the mother supervised visits. She's losing the kids based on the tapes alone that CAS had instructed the Father to tape the Mother on the phone conversations from the girls to the Mother for 3 months between June to August. She did not know she was being recorded until mid July. Mother never abused the girls, and yet CAS/Court gave the Custody to a known Child Abuser. the 13 yrs old Daughter has received two concussions and one punch to her eye by her Father. The youngest daughter also received a black eye punched by her Father as well last month. The last recent punch to the 13 yrs old daughter was on Monday, approximately 5 days later after the Court rewarded Sole Custody to the Father. The 13 yrs old Daughter ran away to the Mother's house because of the punch to the Eye by her Father, and she refused to go back to her Father. The Police and CPS worker of course came to the Mother's House, and forced the Girl back to the Child Abuser because of the Court order (Sole Custody) for the Father. I was there in the room with the 13 yrs old daughter, the Mother, and the Grandmother, the Police, the CPS Worker....The 13 yrs old daughter was hysterical, crying, and balling her eyes out and told the CPS Worker she does not want to go back to Abusive Father and said if she was going to be returned back to the Father that she will be beaten up for telling the School....I felt bad for the 13 yrs old daughter. Mother gets supervised visits. but could not do anything. Yet the Court still used the tapes that was recorded by the Father for a period of 3 months. CPS INSTRUCTED the Father to record the Mother over the phone conversations from the girls to the Mother. The CPS Lawyer was seeking that the Mother lose her girls based on the tapes alone??? I do not get it. WHY DO THEY GIVE THE CUSTODY OF THE GIRLS TO THE ABUSIVE FATHER? CPS KNEW ABOUT THE FATHER BEATING THE GIRLS. AND I DO NOT GET IT BUT I DO KNOW FOR A FACT THAT CPS WANT THE MOTHER OUT OF THE WAY SO SHE CANNOT FIGHT THE COURT TO GET CUSTODY OF THE GIRLS AND GIVE CUSTODY TO BAD PARENT SO LATER THEY CAN SEIZE THE GIRLS AND PUT THEM IN FOSTER CARE IF FATHER BEATS THEM AGAIN. EVEN THE FATHER'S LAWYER IS ALSO CPS LAWYER? THE GIRLS WERE SCARED OF THEIR FATHER BEATING THEM AND THEY ARE TOLD TO BE QUIET. THE FATHER'S HALF SISTER IS STAYING AT THE HOUSE AND THE HALF SISTER JUST LOST HER KIDS AS WELL DUE TO INCEST AND EDUCATIONAL NEGLECT. THE HALF SISTER TOLD THE GIRLS THAT SHE WILL STAY WITH THEIR FATHER FOR 3 MORE MONTHS UNTIL SHE SEES THE MOTHER GO TO JAIL. CPS ARE HELPING THEM TO DO THAT. CPS ARE USING THE FATHER TO HAVE A PLAN SET IN PLACE SO THEY CAN GET CUSTODY OF THE GIRLS LATER ON IF FATHER CONTINUES TO BEAT THE GIRLS AND PUT THEM IN FOSTER CARE. I GET THE PICTURE NOW, GET THE GOOD PARENT (MOTHER) OUT OF THE WAY CAUSE SHE IS A FIGHTER, AND NOW GIVE THE GIRLS TO THE BAD PARENT (FATHER) SO THAT WAY CPS CAN GET THE GIRLS EASILY AND REMOVE THEM AND PUT THEM IN FOSTER CARE. THAT'S THEIR PLAN ALL ALONG. EVEN THE FATHER DOES NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS A PLAN AND A TRAP FOR CPS TO PRETEND THEY ARE HELPING THE FATHER WHERE THEY ARE REALLY NOT, THEY ARE JUST USING HIM TO GET THE GOODS ON THE MOTHER TO GET HER OUT OF THE WAY. I KNOW THE MOTHER FOR 5 YEARS AS SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND, AND SHE'S A GREAT MOTHER, GREAT WITH THE GIRLS, AND NEVER BEATEN THEM, BUT THE FATHER DOES. WHY DID CPS GIVE CUSTODY TO AN ABUSIVE FATHER? THEY KNEW ABOUT THE BEATINGS. ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN OR IS IT JUST ALL ABOUT THE MONEY???? THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GIRLS OR ANYONE...JUST THE BUSINESS MONEY TO KEEP THEM GOING AND PUT THEM IN FOSTER CARE TO MAKE MONEY!!!!!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:59 am

QUESTION: CAN OR ARE THE FAMILY COURTS ALLOWED TO USE THE TAPES THAT WERE RECORDED ON THE MOTHER FOR THE PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS AND WAS INSTRUCTED BY CPS TO TELL THE FATHER TO RECORD THE MOTHER ON THE PHONE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN THE MOTHER TO THE GIRLS AND VICE VERSA??? THE COURTS ARE USING THE TAPES ALONE TO MAKE THE MOTHER LOSE CUSTODY OF THE GIRLS??? THERE IS ALOT I MEAN ALOT OF MESSAGE CONTENTS ARE MISSING FROM THE TAPES AS THE FATHER HAS MANIPULATED THE TAPES TO MAKE THE MOTHER LOOK BAD AND TOOK THE CONTENTS OUT ABOUT HIMSELF TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD IN THE EYES OF THE CPS AGENCY.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:40 pm

CPS usually only takes the kids from the home if they're not really being abused.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Yes that's the CPS' Plan all along, which is to get the Good Parent (Mother) out of the way, and give Custody to Bad Parent (Father) who is abusive. so later on if the Father screws up, hits the girls, CPS will jump in and seize those girls and put them in Foster Care. It's Ching Ching $$$ money for them. They DO NOT CARE about those Girls who's being abused, all they CARE about is making money off these girls. :(

It's a very sick plan....shame on CPS. For not protecting Children where they should have! CPS name is a big joke. They are not really protecting children, but instead making money off the children of the World. Sick...the CPS needs to be Abolished and give authority investigation to the Police as Police will do the right work and mostly honest than CPS. CPS lies so much that you don't know the truth anymore.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:13 am

We have received Police reports that shows Physical Abuse from the Father did on the Girls. and Doctor's reports that shows that one of the girls received two concussions and she told the Doctor that the Father punched her in the head. All of these were ignored by CPS. Was not entered into evidence at Court. Because the Mother's Lawyer is working for them, for CPS. It's a real shame....a shame that CPS failed to protect 3 girls, and yet keep them going back to the Abusive Father and he already punched the girl in the eye just this week, on Tuesday. CPS was there, and I was there helping the Mother out, and CPS forced the girl to return back to the Father just when she tried to run away to the Mother's house. I was the witness in the house with the Mother, and CPS Worker had the balls to suggest that the 13 yrs old Girl did the punch herself in the eye??? Why would in the Earth would a Girl hurt themselves? I mean why??? either she's suidical and "liked" to hurt herself then she needs counselling. but the girl screamed and cried so hard and was visibly upset and yelled at the CPS Worker saying that her Father did this to her. She did not want to go back to Father's house cause she was afraid if she goes back that she will get beaten up because of her telling the School on her Father. WHERE WAS CPS IN THIS TIME??? YET THEY AGAIN IGNORED THE CHILD ABUSE AND RETURNED THE GIRL BACK TO THE ABUSIVE FATHER. SHAME ON THEM, THEY ARE NOT PROTECTORS, THEY ARE ABUSERS THEMSELVES TOO, THEY THINK ITS' OKAY TO PUNCH A GIRL IN THE EYE. ughh, I am so sick to my stomach on the fact that they called themselves "Child Protective Services" where they are really not......It's really a SAD DAY for the Mother and the Girls as they are not protected. I am afraid that something is going to happen to the girls.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:19 am

ALSO TO MENTION THAT THE 13 YRS OLD GIRL HAS HAD THE YEAST INFECTION THAT THE FATHER FAILED TO BRING HER TO THE DOCTOR TO GET MEDICAL TREATMENT....THE GIRL STILL HAS THE YEAST INFECTION, IT HAS BEEN 6 MONTHS!!!!! :shock: :shock: THEN WHY IS THE FATHER NOT BRINGING HER TO THE DOCTOR TO SEEK MEDICAL TREATMENT TO REMEDY HER YEAST INFECTION, THE DOCTOR AT THE PREVIOUS VISIT LAST MONTH WITH THE MOTHER WAS IN SHOCK TO FIND OUT THAT HER YEAST INFECTION GONE SO BAD THAT IT TURNED UP GREEN IN HER PRIVATES AND TOLD THE MOTHER TO GIVE TREATMENT AND SHE DID, BUT RETURNS THE GIRL BACK THE FATHER AND THE FATHER HAS HAD DONE NOTHING. NOW THE FATHER HAS SOLE CUSTODY OF THE GIRL, AND HER YEAST INFECTION IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE. SO BAD THAT SHE CANNOT SIT DOWN, SHE HAS TO WALK AROUND ALOT BECAUSE IT ITCHES SO BAD. SHE TOLD HER FRIEND THAT SHE STILL HAS THE YEAST INFECTION AND THE FATHER HAS NOT BROUGHT HER IN TO SEE THE DOCTOR YET! AND THE MOTHER IS NOT PRESENT BECAUSE SHE ONLY HAS SUPERVISED VISITS AT THE CPS OFFICE. SO WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GIRL'S MEDICAL CARE? THE FATHER IS. AND YET HE IS MEDICALLY NEGLECTING HER. THAT DOCTOR LAST MONTH HAS REPORTED TO CPS ALREADY AND YOU GUESSED IT....CPS IGNORED THAT ALSO!!!!! :x

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:44 am

You don't typically need to see a dr for a yeast infection. You can get stuff over the counter to treat it.

Most people here have had their children taken due to false allegations or for reasons that most parents face that are perfectly normal life situations.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Yes true, but the Father has done nothing to treat the girl's medical needs. Nothing's being done. The girl told her friend that it itches so bad she cannot sit down, she had to walk around fast just to get the itch out of the way. Even the Father is not doing proper laundry, the girls would wear same clothes for weeks.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm

It is a shame that they are being treated that way.

They often give or leave the children with the abusers it seems and take the children from perfectly safe, but maybe struggling, parents.

I really don't know of any way to solve the problem. CPS really just needs to be dismantled altogether. They do more harm than good.

I wish I could help the children, but I'm not even able to help my own right now. CPS is soon to send her off to live with her bio-father who severely abused her as an infant.

I don't know how to advise you about it.

Also, if she has not been diagnosed with a yeast infection, it could be a more serious STD if she is being sexually abused.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 am

noroses4u2c wrote:It is a shame that they are being treated that way.

They often give or leave the children with the abusers it seems and take the children from perfectly safe, but maybe struggling, parents.

I really don't know of any way to solve the problem. CPS really just needs to be dismantled altogether. They do more harm than good.

I wish I could help the children, but I'm not even able to help my own right now. CPS is soon to send her off to live with her bio-father who severely abused her as an infant.

I don't know how to advise you about it.

Also, if she has not been diagnosed with a yeast infection, it could be a more serious STD if she is being sexually abused.

Yeah, I cannot fathom to what happened to the girls, being hit in the eye just on Last Tuesday and yet CPS Worker said "oh I believe you" is so just that she can convince the girl to go back to her Abusive Father makes me so sick. I was there in the room that day. witnessed the girl crying and hysterical, told the CPS worker as she ran away to the Mother's house and told CPS Worker that she does not want to go back to her Father's and was yelling at the CPS Worker for not believing her. She insisted over and over that her Father punched her in the eye, then CPS Worker tried to tell her "oh maybe you did this yourself?" who in the heck would kids punch themselves in the eye for? She yelled at CPS Worker again and said no, no Daddy did this to me. Then CPS Worker said okay okay I believe you. just to try convince the Girl to leave Mother's house to bring her back with Abusive Father with the Police Chaperoned the girl back to the Father. You could be right, they got the Mother out of the way, so they can give to Abusive Father so they can watch him like a Hawk so later they can take those girls away and put into Foster Care. It's all about the Money $$$, THEY DO NOT CARE WHAT HAPPENDS TO THOSE POOR GIRLS, IT'S A REAL SHAME. I HOPE THEY CAN SLEEP GOOD AT NIGHT THINKING ABOUT THOSE GIRLS CRYING ALL THE TIME. WHY WOULD THEY RUN TO MOTHER'S HOUSE ALL THE TIME JUST TO TRY GET AWAY FROM ABUSIVE FATHER OR TRYING TO REPORT TO THE SCHOOL ABOUT THE ABUSE ONLY TO BE IGNORED?!!!! Makes me mad that CPS are NOT even protecting these girls. Then why are they calling themselves Child Protectors for? It's more like Child Violaters to me now. :(

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:14 am

I was told that the Mother cannot just lose 3 girls over the tapes transcripts alone. that the Mother cannot lose the girls over just simple minor swearing on the tapes which it was intended to the Father in the background. The father was heard swearing at her back but that was omitted from the tapes by the Father himself. I do not get to the fact why the Mother can lose her 3 girls over minor swearing??? :shock: :shock: I thought out there, that you can lose your children over major abuses, concerns, etc...like Physical Abuse, Sexual Abuse etc...the Mother have done nothing to the Girls. They were never harmed by the Mother. and yet CPS knew about the Father hitting on the girls, CPS knew that the Father bruised the girls' bums, hit the girls in the head which one of the girls received two concusssions in the summer time, CPS knew all about it...it was in the police reports. CPS knew about the punch to the eye just last week, and CPS knew about it....and yet they still brings the girls back to the Known Child Abuser??? I do not get it. I thought CPS is ALL ABOUT CHILD PROTECTION???? :o Well I guess not. I think they live off these Abuses by making sick money. It's all about the money $$$ and they do not care what happens to the Girls. Everyone in Town are SCARED for the Girls. Most of the Town knows about it, it's a very small Town, everyone knows what the Father is like, they are in shock, and do not want the Father to have the Girls because they are scared for the Girls on what is going to happen to them, one of them might end up in hospital or even worse dead....I guess CPS are real Abusers on Children. Shame on them. Even the Town are questioning the CPS' actions and intentions now. It's Child Abuse Month for October around here and it's really not looking good for CPS now because the whole Town knows about it and wondered why CPS are not protecting those girls from harm. :(

Return to “CPS Investigations”