They got into my girl's facebook

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

They got into my girl's facebook

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:09 am

My daughter and I had been secretly corresponding via facebook private messages. My daughter learned and told me this morning that the social worker had gotten into her facebook account and read the private messages we sent each other.

She didn't have a password that was easy to guess at all, so it must've been via government means.

What can they do with this? It was mostly just our saying we love and miss each other back and forth and stuff like that, but they turn everything innocent into something bad.

What should I do??
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Eljay

Re: They got into my girl's facebook

Postby Eljay » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:42 am

What exactly was the order preventing communication? And was it court order or voluntary safety plan?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:01 am

It was not specified in the court order.

At the time we just had one hour supervised visits at their whim.

We are now having weekend visits, and they are upset about it and trying to find a reason to terminate visits altogether and keep talking about termination of my parental rights.

My daughter would initiate contact with me through facebook sometimes, because she missed me. And I would respond.

They forced my daughter to sign into the facebook account yesterday so that they could look into her private messages.

Prior to this, my daughter had deleted her therapist from her facebook. She does not like the therapist; she is just forced to see her. The therapist had forced her to put her on facebook with her. I think that is highly unprofessional.

I was supposed to have phone visits with my daughter, according to my daughter's case plan, every Wednesday and Friday, but the foster parents instead refused to allow her to call me. My daughter has never been allowed to call me during the phone visit time. She was taken January, 2011.

My daughter is very stressed out and afraid since this happened. We are both afraid that they are going to terminate visits altogether. They have been wanting to build a case to terminate my parental rights since they took her.

The reason we have weekend visits is on their paperwork error. They sent the wrong kid home for the weekend visit. We have been told to keep quiet about it. Five workers 'quit' all on the same day after it happened. They've been trying to find a reason to terminate it.

I'm so scared I feel sick on my stomach. I don't want to lose my girl.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:30 am

The therapist has no right to snoop through your daughter's correspondence. Asking a teen to add him/her as a friend on Facebook is creepy/pedophilish in addition to being very unprofessional. The therapist is not supposed to be a "friend" to a client. This crosses the boundary of their therapeutic relationship.

Make a fake Facebook account with a fake name and one for your daughter too. Go to the privacy settings and block everyone except "friends" from seeing your new Facebook pages. Don't "friend" anyone else. CPS can't snoop on you through Facebook if you don't tell anyone about your new Facebook names. Post to your daughter in chat and never post on her wall.

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:20 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Make a fake account and on your next home visit, let her know so you can still correspond without
the snoops looking over your shoulder.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:21 pm

And the monster wonders why we are paranoid. Its not paranoia if its true. Praying for this case. It sounds as corrupt as mine :(

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm just trying to discern.... were you told "no contact" or any contact under any circumstances? Are you sure you're breaking the rules? If so, what specifically is the rule, where did it come from, court ordered or as part of a voluntary plan?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:13 am

Eljay wrote:I'm just trying to discern.... were you told "no contact" or any contact under any circumstances? Are you sure you're breaking the rules? If so, what specifically is the rule, where did it come from, court ordered or as part of a voluntary plan?

I was not told "no contact" exactly; however, at the time I was restricted to the one-hour a week (if they allowed me to have it, it was frequently canceled) supervised visitation and phone visits that the foster parents wouldn't allow me to have. So, my daughter and I communicated via facebook. She would use it when she could at school, which wasn't actually very often, and I would respond back. The foster parents constantly degrade me to my daughter (and poor people in general) and would only allow her to talk to her bio-father during phone visits (which she often refused to do since she didn't really want to talk to him). The foster parents have done what they could to try and keep my child from talking to me, even during the times she was supposed to be allowed to talk to me.

I was never told that I couldn't talk with her on facebook.

family_man

Postby family_man » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:15 am

Print the entire facebook conversation out, so that everyone can see that you were not verbally or emotionally abusive to her.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:37 pm

family_man wrote:Print the entire facebook conversation out, so that everyone can see that you were not verbally or emotionally abusive to her.

I have already deleted her facebook page, but I can probably print it on my side. It has both sent and received messages on both our accounts.

I hope she is still dropped off tomorrow.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:12 pm

I don't think Facebook pages are deleted immediately. If you type in your password anytime in the next 3 weeks, it will still open and be there.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Beatthescammers wrote:I don't think Facebook pages are deleted immediately. If you type in your password anytime in the next 3 weeks, it will still open and be there.

Yes, it is 14 days. I made sure there was no way they could force my daughter to log in again. There is absolutely no way that she could log in.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:50 pm

As long as you sent her loving messages, there's nothing they can say, maybe they can say this wasn't allowed but it's just their way of getting their own panties in a bunch. Let them get their panties in a bunch and continue sending her loving messages through facebook. I talk to my kids via facebook and at one point one report came out in april that said the csw was going to prohibit them from facebooking but we still do it all the time, so naaaaaahhhhhhh!

I mean how can you keep a 15 year old girl off of facebook and as long as your messages and contacts are loving, then keep on doing it! What they going to do? print it out? I love you, no i love you more, no I can't wait til youre with me, i love you, i love you too....
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:51 pm

therapist sounds like a freak. ya, let's be friends with the therapist. you know she's in cahoots with the dcf people, getting paid too.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:35 am

I found out today that there is a court hearing on October 24th for him to get immediate custody of her. They all want him to have her.

My daughter told me last week or two weeks ago that the reason they wanted into the account was to gather proof that she and her bio-father has a 'relationship.'

It is interesting that his saying hello every so often on facebook (when she doesn't even reply most of the time) to her is considered to be a relationship.

And their having them into forced visits a few times is considered to be reestablishing a relationship. They never had a relationship to reestablish!

The social worker was chewing me out over the phone today because I had not answered the door when she supposedly came by (I was not at home) and was saying it was my responsibility to be here so that she could do her job. All blame was put on me. (The only times since she was taken and since I've lived here when I didn't answer the door on purpose was when they had done the once a month bug extermination and I had to have my stuff piled up outside the kitchen for them to spray.) How am I supposed to be here when she comes by when I never know when she is going to come by? She keeps going on about how she likes to drop in unannounced. What am I supposed to do, stop living and sit around waiting for the government to show up?

My therapist today informed me that she spoke with this social worker couple weeks ago and was saying how the social worker kept saying how she keeps calling and calling and trying to do a home visit. Well, prior to today, it had been at least a month and half since she called. My therapist was convinced the social worker was on my side (same social worker who's been lying on me in the first place) and was encouraging me to keep trying to contact her. This social worker is so two-faced and slick and seems to win over everyone to whom she talks.

I know the judge over the case already wants to send her to live with him.

After she is gone and I am done with my thesis/master's degree, I am just going to sell off everything I can and move away from here. It's going to be a long three years.

It's an emotional up and down roller coaster. They'll have it set up for him to get her, I try to prepare myself while worrying, and then he doesn't show and then I'm left with a worry/relief at the same time. This time though it is a court date, so it's most likely going to go through. They don't care about what my daughter wants. My daughter has said from the beginning that she doesn't want to live with him, but it just doesn't matter to them.

I feel so stressed out emotionally from this that I feel like I just cannot take it anymore.

My daughter is supposed to be dropped off after school today. I'm going to let her know about the court hearing. They keep trying to hide stuff like that from her. They like to broadside people with it.

Had I not contacted the social worker today, I probably wouldn't have even known about her leaving the state until after the fact. No one has sent me any papers whatsoever. My attorney hadn't even known about it when I contacted him. The social worker only told me about it while she was chewing me out, like she was rubbing it in my face or something. She seemed upset that she mentioned it after it came out.
Last edited by noroses4u2c on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Ok, something to think about, the question begat the question which is this:

Is the Social Worker or the Therpaist registered with the Social Worker's College? are they registered Social Workers or just a normal regular social worker? you know the type with degrees B.A. and all that stuff on their business cards. If they are not registered, they should not be a worker for your daughter. Most of the Workers in CPS Field are not even registered, and came right out of High School or a Newbie...or just came out of college and still new at the field. Most of the majority are newbies, and came out of High School, and does not have College Degree and not even registered with the Social Worker's College.

Also something to think about, REGISTERED Social Workers are supposed to abide with the ethics rules. you know the Social ethics rules, that they have to follow. number one rule in the ethics is: never annoy the client. and be honest. Most UNREGISTERED Workers can lie, and break those rules of ethics.
Now...I wonder if that therapist and the social worker that's working on your Daughter is registered or not??? what is their educational background? According to the CPS Manual, you have the right to know their experiences, their educational background, and whether they are registered or not. I bet you high dollars if it was mentioned and that they will leave or be replaced with another "actual" registered worker to work on your daughter. It happens ALL THE TIME!!! they always replace, some quit, some relocated to another agency, etc...etc...I have had workers always relocating somewhere else, and changed, and replaced.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “CPS Investigations”