CPS is trying to control whom I date.....

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Scared Moon12

CPS is trying to control whom I date.....

Postby Scared Moon12 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:51 pm

I am a mother who has been dealing with abuse from CPS for years now. My daughter was raped by a neighbors kid when she was 8. She was under there care at the time. Turns out the child had prior actions, but they never said a word to me. Well needless to say CPS jumped right in and took her, they claimed it was my fualt, that somehow I was wrong and such. ABout a year after that of fighting them in court, I got her back. Well she is now 10 almost 11 and around 6 months ago my ex roomate was convicted of forceful touching? My older daughter who was 15 at the time had another girl her age sleep over. This girl accused my friend of touching her, even though there is no possiable way it could have happened.

He was cornered and told if he admitted it, it would help me so he did so. WOrst part is, the girl bragged about it, changed her story to friends countless times and has a history fof this. Well as you can likely guess, they came after me yet again. I was forced to sign a paper stating I wouldnt allow anyone else into my home without there approval.

Now here is the thing, they are NOW 6 months later charging me with neglect over it, even though none of my kids where involved or hurt. They want me to agree to a court order stating I wont allow the person around them till they are all 18 but on top of that , they want me to not date, see anyone ect unless THEY approve the person first. Now here is the thing, they approved my former roomate BEFORE he moved in...and I had known him for 9 years. They claim because I meet him online it was my fualt.

I dont get out much, online is my only real source of friends and such, I tried to tell them it doesnt matter where you meet someone, they can still hide things but they wont listen,
Now they no longer want me to speak to anyone online much less date someone online. Now here is the biggest issue for me, all my friends are online. Also I have been dating a man I meet online for the past 6 years now.

I want to know if they can do this, if they can literely say I cant keep dating hte person, if they can demand I cant meet somoene online and so on..... I am afraid of loosing the love I have because I meet him online.

Now I figure someone will want to ask or know, we have NOT meet face to face as of yet, we where planning on it soon but now I dont know. The reason we have not meet face to face is simple. Money, neither one of us is well off and he lives in another country as well. I myself am unable to travel very far due to medical reasons.

I am lost and scared.I dont know what else to do or where to turn. On a last note, the court date is the 6th of this month.I found out baout it from my daughter's law guaridan on Friday. If anyone can help at all PLEASE PLEASE DO!

annakenc

Re: CPS is trying to control whom I date.....

Postby annakenc » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm

I am going to venture to Help. I hope it does. I would save my money and move out of the country.
You have alot against you, and it wont get better anytime real soon, bc so many people are already determined and convinced that they have as much right to raise your children as you do.
There is like no where to hid from the prejudice in America, as far as I know. Even the mormons who are religious family loving people are persecuted for the way they choose to live their lives. The secular society is just riding on the religious persons bandwagon...they dont practice religion, but think their "morals"? are somehow superior yet, somehow?
Its lunacy...I have no hope it gets better anytime real soon, bc the ones who have the power and force are concerned now about homeland security, like bombs and war, and meanwhile normal average folks, well trying to be normal is just tough in a place with so many opinions.
America like isnt United anymore, and its my opinion because we arent all the way convinced, or educated about what makes us Americans. Its the prescription for civil living, outlined in the Constitution.
Amendment 14: NO STATE SHALL MAKE OR ENFORCE ANY LAW WHICH SHALL ABRIDGE THE PRIVILEDGES AND IMMUNITIES OF CITIZENS OF THE US... we havent defined those priviledges and immunities yet. So people feel they have the RIGHT to tell other people how to live their life out and if they wont take their advice, well theyll just find someone who will MAKE us.
So immature...
Best wishes, I do hope everything works out for you...
I'd be glad to be your online friend!
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Scared Moon12

Postby Scared Moon12 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:24 pm

I fully plan on moving out of he county if not the state. I was seriously looking into a near by state, but my mother was recently diafonsed with stage 4 lung cancer and I need to be close for her.

Biggest issue I am having now, is money. I am rather low income to start with and the only housing I can afford is in this county. I dont know why but seems NY groups low income housing into a few counties.....this being one of them. For me to move even a county over would cost me at least double likely closer to triple what I pay now and I am unable to afford anything more., So unless something drasticly changes I am trapped and I think they realize that. Its bull and I am tired of it. I am also tired of being blamed for everything. I am sorry if it is wrong but I dont see how it is my fualt that someone I knew for 9 years with no priors did something like that. He never went after any of my kids or anything... I am just so damned tired of it all, as are the kids. Even more so my 10 year old who now lives in fear at every knock on the door and such. I do as well, its just not right. I dont know what else to do anymore.

Online friends is great, I can always use people to talk to.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm

UM, I meant I would move out of the Country...the us, emmigrate.
I know its tough, but anything is better than this, IMO. I know what you mean, with the knocks on the door.
Its the big bad wolf...dummies recreating unpleasant fairy tales. Stupid story anyway.
I'd confide in that overseas friend and get out if you can, theres more opportunity in Africa than America right now, IMO.
Just as bad IMO, what the children are going through, who knows what affect this fighting over them will have on them...if they survive, I know some dont.
Looking for alternatives myself as always...I am just still in shock over the brutal way the system is treating my baby...Just wouldnt expect to find worse treatment if I were a foreigner in a foreign land.
Good luck, and if you want keep in touch. prayers always for those who suffer oppression
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Scared Moon12

Postby Scared Moon12 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:10 pm

I wish I could, I cant even travel. Much less afford such a move. I am permantly disabled.so money is tight and I swear they hold that agasint me as well.
I would move to him if I could, but none of us have passports. I dont have fully custody of one of my kids and his father wouldnt allow me to take him so far away. I feel utterly trapped here. I dont know what to do anymore.

I hope your baby turns out ok, things have to start looking up, right? We must have hope, after all its all there is.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:39 am

I can appreciate how tolerant you are. Thats a good American attitude. Too bad more people dont govern themselves with such an attitude, like yours, humble and understanding-even in suffering.
Were part of the old debate-are Americans christians? can we be both? We are proving it alot better than these state workers, they prove all they know is kidnapping for ransom and prejudging/prejudice. It feels to me just like back in the days of Jesus with the Jews begging the state for favors, and the state completely secular with no religion at all. Just seems weird, like the founding fathers were religious and set up our government, but now its like old rome or greece.
And we have no rights, like as if that Constitution was never even thought of yet. These people are that clueless.
Ive been there.
I do have hope, absolutely, thats the only reason I can be writing on here. But I know how monstrous this debate is, and I saddened about the children put in the middle of it all.
Thanks for the chit chat, I hope we keep in touch...I got more time on my hands now that the state of MD is paying 2 people to do my job, mommy to oliver.

Michael

Postby Michael » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:50 am

Why don't you have a passport? If money is a problem every several months order one for yourself and each child. All it take is a birth certificate, a photograph and a visit to the post office.
You need to be pro active and take responsibility for yourself and your actions / condition.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 am

Michael wrote:Why don't you have a passport? If money is a problem every several months order one for yourself and each child. All it take is a birth certificate, a photograph and a visit to the post office.
You need to be pro active and take responsibility for yourself and your actions / condition.

You also need permission from the other parent, unless you have documentation showing that their parental rights were terminated.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 am

I meant to say the jews as in judas, the betrayer, like those who call CPS instead of talking with us personally in love, or praying for us, or social workers who sell us out, when they lie (begging the state for favors, please investigate...such and such a person for me...)
Wonder why were in debt and now the govt wants more taxes? Im sorry when we pay more in taxes than we can save for ourselves theres a greed problem in the govt.
And in my opinion, its these charity cases, and I DO MEAN THE SOCIAL WORKERS THEMSELVES, who get to make a living off of being jerks

Return to “CPS Investigations”