another investigating interview with the psychologist& GAL

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brookeycookie

another investigating interview with the psychologist& GAL

Postby brookeycookie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Several weeks ago, I got a surprise home visit by the dynamic duo. They said this will be wrapped up in November. Now I have to go be questioned again because in their detective work someone told them something they need to question me about. Blah....they added another 6 weeks on, too. A shrink/ guardian ad litem can post pone things months? And why am I on trial here anyway? Still zero official allegations. Just opinions and trying to build a neglect case from hearsay. Anyone willing, please pray for my little girl. Its looking more like they will give her to the man that abused her and punish the one that cared enough to try to protect her.

They are also conditioning her. She said at our visit yesterday, that "I want to go to your house sometimes too." She's 4.... that came from an adult. Home to her is both houses. No way would she say it like that unless someone had talked to her about what's about to happen. And all the sudden now, every time she hugs/ kisses me, she looks over at the case worker and the foster mother as if she's doing something wrong.

I hate what they've done to my family. I hate what they're doing to my daughter. I hate them period. She is innocent here, its all CPS/juvenile office/shrink/GAL....all in it together.

If I've ever done anything well, its mothering. This is outright wrong! If I lose her over his abuse, I don't know if I will survive.

littleplanet

Re: another investigating interview with the psychologist& G

Postby littleplanet » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:42 pm

They are also conditioning her. She said at our visit yesterday, that "I want to go to your house sometimes too." She's 4.... that came from an adult. Home to her is both houses. No way would she say it like that unless someone had talked to her about what's about to happen. And all the sudden now, every time she hugs/ kisses me, she looks over at the case worker and the foster mother as if she's doing something wrong.

I hate what they've done to my family. I hate what they're doing to my daughter. I hate them period. She is innocent here, its all CPS/juvenile office/shrink/GAL....all in it together.

If I've ever done anything well, its mothering. This is outright wrong! If I lose her over his abuse, I don't know if I will survive.[/quote]

This just breaks my heart.
If prayers do any good, I got a nice little team of hopefuls up here that wish you and your daughter nothing but the best,
and a speedy reunification. Hang in there. I hope her return is your best Christmas present, ever!
just let me laugh when it's funny
but when it's sad, let me cry

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Thank you so much for the prayers. I mean that whole heartedly .

littleplanet

Postby littleplanet » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:37 pm

brookeycookie wrote:Thank you so much for the prayers. I mean that whole heartedly .

Well now [*grin*]

Me, my band, my ex, assorted kids - my son, and a rowdy buncha nightclub fans are ALL on your side,
and rootin' for you guys like there's no tomorrow.
(and we likes ta pray with a good splash o' gospel, when we rev up that holy spirit.)

You're entirely welcome to all our best efforts.
Hold your head up, and shine, girl.

regards,
jp
just let me laugh when it's funny
but when it's sad, let me cry

Return to “CPS Investigations”