Question: Can the Tapes be used in Family Courts???

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

Question: Can the Tapes be used in Family Courts???

Postby Frustrated » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:04 am

QUESTION:

CAN THE TAPES THAT WAS RECORDED ON THE MOTHER WHO CPS INSTRUCTED THE FATHER TO TAPE RECORD THE CONVERSTATIONS OVER THE PHONE ON THE MOTHER TO THE 3 GIRLS OVER THE PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS BETWEEN JUNE TO AUGUST??? IT WAS BEING USED IN FAMILY COURTS AND THE CPS LAWYER WAS SEEKING TO GET THE MOTHER OUT OF THE WAY AND MAKE HER LOSE 3 GIRLS BASED ON THE TAPES ALONE. AND GAVE SOLE CUSTODY TO THE ABUSIVE FATHER WHO PUNCHES THE GIRLS IN THE EYES AND CPS KNEW ABOUT IT.

I CAN SEE THE PICTURE, GET THE GOOD PARENT MOTHER OUT OF THE WAY AS SHE FIGHTS GOOD AND MAKE HER LOSE 3 GIRLS AND GIVE CUSTODY TO THE ABUSIVE FATHER JUST SO THAT THEY CAN GET THE GIRLS INTO THEIR CARE LATER ON. THAT WAS THEIR PLAN ALL ALONG.

THE MOTHER HAS NOT LOST HER GIRLS YET, BUT HAS TO GO BACK TO FAMILY COURT IN NOVEMBER REGARDING THE TAPES THAT WAS RECORDED BY THE FATHER, AND THEY ARE SEEKING AN ORDER TO MAKE THE MOTHER LOSE HER KIDS BASED ON THOSE TAPES ALONE!!!! SHE'S A GREAT MOTHER, NEVER ABUSED HER GIRLS, AND YET THE CPS KNEW ABOUT THE ABUSE FROM THE FATHER TO THE GIRLS AND YET STILL HELPING THE ABUSER GET CUSTODY OF THE GIRLS? WHAT'S WRONG WITH CPS??? ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO PROTECT CHILDREN FROM THE ABUSE???!!!! CPS ARE REAL ABUSERS BECAUSE THEY ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN. SHAME ON THEM!!!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Re: Question: Can the Tapes be used in Family Courts???

Postby Frustrated » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 am

I have read the Tape Transcripts myself, and it is about 6 inches thick, never heard the tapes cause they won't let us, but have the transcripts typed of course you guessed it, by CPS. I have read the Transcripts, and I have seen that there's alot, I mean ALOT of message contents were missing out of the tapes. for example: got cut off messages, even without the girls saying good bye. where's the rest of it? it stopped in the middle of the conversations.

Why is the Courts using one sided story? what about the rest of it? As alot of stuff are missing in these tapes. and we cannot even hear it, we think it's the Father's Half sister's voice on it. and it's not really the Mother's voice on it. Even the Father manipulated the tapes, by sounding like he's holier than thou. and yet he hits the girls in the eye? He portrayed to the CPS that he is an excellent father where most of the people around town knows that he's an Abuser. He even have major anger issues. He even sells prescription drugs to make money to people. CPS knew about it. CPS knew there's mental illness in his family, as his sisters has Bipolar, and his own mother has Personality Disorder. His mother hits him when he was just a baby. and also CPS KNEW about the Incest going on in his family, his step father has sexually assaulted his daughter who was 5 years old at that time long ago. and yet CPS brings custody of the girls to an Abusive Father.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

helpsavemykids

Postby helpsavemykids » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:59 am

Ok first have her attorney ask to hear the real tape (forget a transcript.) If, that has not already been done. Next see if laws have been violated for recording someone without their knowledge. As far as the mental disorder call and speak to a psychologist in regards to the issues with a bipolar disorder and parenting. Also, the affects of the drugs a bipolar person has to take. Oh, and it doesn't hurt to record some stuff yourself. I mean you're being accused of being a bad mother. There sre so many ways to trip up the accusing party, do so! if, this man is so abusive and CPS IS IGNORING THAT, you need to jump on it and prove that! If, you have and they still haven't done anything, go public and trust me it will go viral.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:30 pm

First, we did not get to hear the actual tapes themselves, we read the 6 inches thick of Transcripts typed from those tapes...and guess who typed the transcripts? CPS of course....

Second, I am not the actual mother accused, it's my best friend who's being accused of being a bad mother.

Thirdly, the Father has anger issues, and most of his family has mental illnesses such as Bipolar and Personality disorders.

Fourth, we are already recording ourselves, we saved the texts from the Father harrassing us, even though that he already had Sole Custody of 3 girls. and...

Lastly, we are already exposing CPS for doing nothing about the Abuse, CPS already KNEW about the punch to the eyes from the Father on the girls, and CPS did NOTHING. We are exposing CPS and the Father by talking to everyone in Town, and now it's going viral, as it's been the Talk of the town now about the Child Abuser and CPS won't be happy to hear that they let an Abuser loose and having custody of 3 girls. We will do everything to expose the CPS dirty work and their dirty plans. They wanted those 3 girls, that's why they give it to Bad parent and get the Good parent out of the way so they can jump in and seize those girls and put them in Foster Care.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:30 am

THE MOTHER HAS TO GO BACK ON NOVEMER 9TH REGARDING THOSE TAPE TRANSCRIPTS ALONE AND THEY ARE SEEKING HER TO LOSE HER 3 GIRLS BASED ON THOSE TAPE TRANSCRIPTS ALONE. SHE FOUND OUT THAT HER LAWYER WAS DOING NOTHING TO ENTER EVIDENCE OF CHILD ABUSE THAT THE FATHER HAS DONE IN THE PAST. HER LAWYER WAS NEGLIENT AND NEVER ENTERED EVIDENCE SUCH AS POLICE REPORTS, DOCTOR'S REPORTS, ETC...EVEN THE MOTHER HAS SETTLEMENT GOING ON NEXT WEEK WITH THE CPS AND THE POLICE. FOUND OUT THAT THE CHILDREN'S LAWYER IS WORKING FOR THE FATHER'S LAWYER, AND THE FATHER'S LAWYER IS A CPS LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: CHILDREN'S LAWYER GAVE MAILS BACK TO THE FATHER'S LAWYER WHEN SHE KNEW OF THE GIRL'S WISHES TO BE WITH THE MOTHER. AND SHE IGNORED THAT, AND DID WHAT CPS TELLS HER TO DO. EVEN THE MOTHER'S LAWYER IS NOT DOING A GOOD JOB. HE'S THE TYPE SAYING YOU HAVE TO GO BY WHAT THEY SAYS.

THE QUESTION IS: CAN THE MOTHER FIRE THE LAWYER AND GET A NEW LAWYER AND ENTER THE MOTION OF DISCOVERY LIKE ALL OF THOSE EVIDENCE IN SUCH AS POLICE REPORTS, DOCTOR'S REPORTS TO SHOW PROOF OF CHILD ABUSE CAUSED BY THE FATHER???? BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER ENTERED INTO COURTS. JUST THE TAPE TRANSCRIPTS MAKING THE MOTHER LOOK BAD ALONE. FOUND OUT THAT THE FATHER MANIPULATED THE TAPES AND CUT THEM OUT ABOUT HIMSELF AND GAVE THE TAPES TO CPS, AND THE FATHER'S LAWYER HELPED TYPE THE TAPE TRANSCRIPTS. WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE BY AN INDEPENDENT TYPER??? ! FOUND OUT ALSO THAT CPS TOOK THE TAPES AWAY FROM THE FATHER JUST WHEN THEY TOLD HIM TO TAPE RECORD THE MOTHER FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS BETWEEN JUNE TO AUGUST. NOW THE FATHER IS LOOKING LIKE A FOOL AND THE CPS PLAN IS VERY CLEAR: GET THE GOOD PARENT (MOTHER) OUT OF THE WAY AND GIVE SOLE CUSTODY TO THE FATHER SO LATER IF FATHER SCREWS UP BY HITTING THE GIRLS, THE GIRLS WILL BE REMOVED AND PLACED INTO FOSTER CARE. IT'S THE CPS PLAN ALL ALONG. THAT'S WHY THE LAWYERS ARE WORKING FOR EACH OTHER AND FOR THE CPS, AND NOTHING FOR THE MOTHER. HER LAWYER IS NOT WORKING FOR HER, INSTEAD THE LAWYER IS WORKING FOR CPS BECAUSE HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO ENTER MOTION OF DISCOVERY OF ALL THE EVIDENCE OF CHILD ABUSE THAT THE FATHER HAS DONE FOR MONTHS. IT'S ALL IN POLICE REPORTS. AND ALSO DOCTOR'S REPORTS EVEN THE DOCTOR KNEW ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE DOCTOR REPORTED IT TO CPS. AND YET CPS IGNORED ALL CHILD ABUSE AND STILL GIVE THE GIRLS TO THE ABUSER. SO LATER THEY WILL REMOVE THE GIRLS FROM HIS CARE WHEN HE SCREWS UP. THEN THERE'S NO ONE FIGHTING FOR THE GIRLS. YOU SEE THE PICTURE? GET THE MOTHER OUT OF THE WAY SO NOTHING WILL STEP IN THE WAY OF KEEPING THE GIRLS IN THE CPS' CARE. SICK PLAN IF YOU MAY ASK ME. :(

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Found out that CPS manipluated the tapes, by having their own to type the tapes up into Transcripts to be used in Court. CPS even gave the transcripts to the Father's Lawyer who happens to a CPS Lawyer too. Dirty work within each other eh? that's Injustice right there.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:22 am

I was told that the Mother cannot just lose 3 girls over simple minor swearing on these Tapes, it was intended towards the Father in the background. There was swearing from the Father towards at the Mother but that was ommitted by the Father himself. He took those out of the tapes, that's why there's alot, like ALOT of message contents are missing from the Tapes itself. I do not know why they are asking the Mother to lose 3 girls over simple minor swearing, and that the Father still gets Sole Custody of the girls where he constantly beats them and hit them??? Where was CPS in all of this? Was CPS supposed to protect these 3 Girls??? well I guess not. It's a Sad, sad day as everyone in Town are scared for the Girls, they are afraid that the girls might end up in the Hospital or worse!!! Two of the 3 Girls has major health problems, and the Father is not checking them in for treatments so that's Medical Neglect. The Father is not checking the girl's sugar levels, as she has Hypogelmia, and if she's not checked at all, then she will end up in the Hospital and the oldest girl has untreated yeast infection and ongoing for 6 months!!! and yet the Father has not treated her. So that's a MAJOR Medical Neglect right there. These girls will end up in the Hospital soon enough. and if they are harmed again, hit in the head or eyes, or worse, then it's not looking good for CPS as they are supposed to be protecting children, not letting them being abused!!! It's unbelievable since the Whole Town knows about it, and they questions the CPS actions and wondered why they are not protecting the 3 girls from harm. It's all about the money $$$ to them, they don't care what happens to the girls as long they get their paycheck and go home. I do not know how they can sleep at night. Because I cannot because I kept on seeing one of the girls' hit in the eye, bruised...and wondered why no one protected her? This says it all. I am sorry I am just upset to what CPS is doing to these poor girls by letting them be Abused repeatedly.... :(

Return to “CPS Investigations”