A Story of a Mother who lost 3 girls to Abusive Father

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

A Story of a Mother who lost 3 girls to Abusive Father

Postby Frustrated » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 pm

This is a Story of a Mother from Northern Ontario,Canada who lost her 3 precious girls to an Abusive Father. The Courts gave Sole Custody to an Abusive Father and mother lost the girls. Previously I discussed about the tapes that the Father was instructed by CPS to tape record the Mother for a period of 3 months and those tapes reached to CPS and CPS Lawyer had it typed into transcripts and now the Lawyers wanted the mother to lose 3 girls over minor swearing on these tapes? What about the Abusive Father that hits the girls to the head and eyes, so bad that one of the girls had two concussions from the hit. Here's the Story and there are Fake Names to protect their identities:
It started in December 2010. Lisa finally had enough and stood up to her husband Pascal. Pascal ended up having Mika in the dark run across a dark road to call the police. Lisa was arrested.
Then from there all Lisa's life was turned upside down.
Pascal wouldn't let Lisa have the kids. But then Child & Family Services decided to give Lisa one hour visits supervised. Well, Lisa tried to have talks with the children. That didn't go as well. On February 16, 2011 the children's protection worker took all of Lisa's visits away. Now Lisa knows that Child & Family Services are protecting Pascal.
Just before the first custody hearing Lisa finally got the nerve to contact the police about the abuse that Pascal laid upon herself and their children. Mika has been beaten with horrible bruises on her bum, kicked, spit on, been punched in the head with a closed fist to be knocked to the floor, has been neglected with a horrible yeast infection, has been given two concussions and just recently a black eye that Pascal gave her while shaking her to the point of blacking out and not remembering nothing. Kelly has be beaten with horrible bruises on her bum, punched in the body to bruise, threaten to be murder and been spit on. Sheila has had a beaten bum with horrible bruises, choked, looked in her bedroom, spit on, threaten, and was given a black eye as well. There are more that should be listen.
As of June 2011 Lisa and Pascal shared joint custody. The children loved being with their mom. Then hell broke loose when the children would be told by their father to make up lies about their mother. But to Lisa's knowledge that Pascal was recording her conversations with her children. She didn't know for sometime until the children came out and told her. Well, she played the game.
But now in the courts Lisa has discover that Pascal's lawyer is actually been hired for him by Child & Family Services because it is the angency's lawyer as well. This lawyer decided to have his office transfer the recordings to a transcript to use in the courts. But Lisa knew that the recording have been tampered with. But the judge at the Haileybury Courthouse decided to lay blame on Lisa for Pascal's actions.
Then to find out that the children's lawyer for Lisa's children is also a lawyer for Child & Family Services as well.
Lisa is getting it from two CAS lawyer's.
The children have been threaten if they say anything and tell the truth they are in big trouble from Pascal.
Children have rights and should be allow to speak for themselves. Also, it was to the point that Lisa's children have been running away from Pascal's care to Lisa's care.
The children are in fear and feel that no one cares about how they feel. They also believe that no one listens to them. And to top things of that Lisa's protection worker for her out right told Mika that she believe's her now but made the police return Mika to her father Pascal.
Where is the Justice for these children? There is none.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Re: A Story of a Mother who lost 3 girls to Abusive Father

Postby Frustrated » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:52 am

Well the Mother's Lawyer called the Mother saying that the CPS Social Worker made a mistake in her reports and wants to apologize to the lawyer for the mistake, stating that she now knows that the girls are more attached to the Mother than the Father. Go figure. :? It will make an impact to the Court Case coming on November 9th where she has to go back to Court regarding those manipulated Tapes that was recorded by the Father instructed by CPS to do so, typed up transcripts by one of the CPS staff??? that's a big no and no. Because it was supposed to be typed up by a Court Reporter or an Independent Typer. Major Conflict of Interest in being that the Father's Lawyer happens to be a CPS Lawyer. :shock:

Contacted the Upper Law Society of Canada for the Major Conflict of Interest. Now they are in trouble. Contacted the Ontario Ombudsman for CPS interferring with a Court case. Contacted the Premier of Ontario for CAS corruption and conflict of interest. Also the Mother has a Settlement Hearing with CPS privately behind closed doors, and also have another Settlement Hearing with the Police, as they appeared to have missing Police reports that proves Child Abuse from the Father on the Girls. We are demanding those police reports and still waiting. Now the police officers are booted off the force for covering up and did not report the Child Abuse to CPS> but CPS also ignored Child Abuse from the Emergency Doctor himself where he stated that one of the girls received two concussions from the Father and also a neglected 8 months worth of yeast infection and it has not yet been treated thus far by the Father. :(
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Update, Mother moved away to get away from Abusive Father's harrassment, she lives 4 hours away, then had to show up in Family Courts as it was not finished, she is still fighting to get her 3 girls back, she has filed complaints to everywhere that I can know of...she has CPS Review Board on board, she was supposed to go there on November 18th. But to add the sad news...
When the Mother showed up in Court on November 9th, she was arrested outside the courthouse where she was supposed to go to Family Court appointment to try fight her girls back from Abusive Father. The Father currently has sole custody of 3 girls right now, and the Mother's supervised visits with CPS. she could not attend because she lives 4 hours away and trying to get away from Father's harrassment, when the Father found out the Mother moved away, he freaked out, and contacted the Police. Her surety is to be with her Mother and lives with her mother.
The reason she was arrested and thrown into Jail because the Father thought the Mother went to the School to see the 3 girls there, but she wasn't. She never did. She was jailed unjustly and it was a wrongful arrest and she was wrongly jailed for no good reason. It was the wrong person who seen the girls, it was the Grandmother that went to see the girls. One of the youngest girls told Grandma that Daddy had threatened them to burn them with hot water!!! to keep quiet. Grandmother notified the Police of this. I do not know what happened after that. But all I know that the Mother was arrested and jailed for one Week. I have to bail her out and act as her surety again. They cancelled the Surety to be with her Mother (Grandmother), cause the Father wants her closer in the area just so that he can torment the Mother some more!!! The Mother was being punished, she was charged previously just trying to stop the Father from abusing the girls, and she got charged for assault on the Father because she tried to stop him from abusing the girls! so the Mother paid the high price, The Father kept on calling the Police repeatedly to try get her charged just to torment her!!! He's a major major control freak. he likes to control the mother's life. yes he had sole custody of 3 girls right now and poor Mother he would never leave her alone.
The Father even showed up in Court being nosy trying to ensure that the Mother is in Jail. The Mother is in Jail for one week and I have to come back to bail her out and act as her surety, it will be only 10 minutes or 15 minutes away where the Father lives, rather her living with her mother 4 hours away. I told the Mother's Lawyer that it's in her best interests to stay away from the Father 4 hours away with her Mother so the Father cannot harrass her some more and keep charging her with "Breach" , it's always breach this and breach that...even the Police is sick and tired of it. When the Father showed up in Court where he was not supposed to be there, the mother's lawyer asked the police to tell him to leave the courthouse since it has nothing to do with him, because the Mother was charged with false allegations supposedly have went to the school to see the girls but she never did!!! when the Father was asked to leave, he sat in his TRUCK, waiting and waiting, until the court was finished, when we started to leave, I have seen him talking to the Police outside asking questions!!! asking about what's going on, whether the mother was jailed or not, and how long. I was told that he was upset that I will be her new surety, and that he asked the Police to get me charged?!!! Yes he also harrassed me!!! he would follow me everywhere in Town because he would think the Mother was with me in the vehicle! and Yes the Police is starting to know what the Father's real agenda is now. they are starting to get the whole picture now. He likes to keep the Mother on a short leash, and close to him. He's controlling her. and yet the Mother tries to break free from his control. He did not like the fact that she's 4 hours away, and told the court he wants her "closer" so he can torment her? even the Mother's Lawyer thought he was nuts. that's why the Lawyer asked the Police to tell him to LEAVE! and indeed they made him leave. he was upset. so that's why he waited outside to get some answers by asking the Police? It never ENDS!! I am hoping there will be an end to this sick harrassment. but it will never end. We have to keep going back to Family Court And Criminal Courts, many many appointments, and remands, and all the waits. The mother cannot do supervised visits up here since she lives down with her mother 4 hours away and would like to do supervised visits down there, but since they cancelled the surety, she has to stay with me for a while. I told the Mother's Lawyer if she were to be placed with me, then the Father will keep on calling and calling to the Police to get us charged! The Lawyer was noted of that, and I told him please put her with her mother 4 hours away to just stop the harrassment from the Father. The Police already warned him one more time he harrasses me, he will be charged of Criminal Harrassment.
So...the question is: Why is CPS letting him get away with this knowing how nutty he is with sole custody of 3 girls? The CPS knew of his foster care files that he was in foster care until age 12, and he abuses children there while in Foster Care, and there was another CPS Files 4 hours away that stated that "he is unfit father and should take parenting classes and he should not be with those girls AT ALL!!!" That CPS Files were sent over to the local CPS office where the Father and the girls reside. CPS found out about their "mistake" in placing the girls with the Abusive Father, that they have LAWYERED UP with a NeW CPS Lawyer!!!! even more so, that the Social Worker who is not registered with the Social Worker's college, CALLED the Mother's Lawyer to APOLOGIZE saying she made a mistake in her reports to the COURTS, that she knows now that the 3 girls are MORE ATTACHED to the Mother than the Father! Also in those CPS Files 4 hours away has found that the Father's own mother have abused him since he was a baby and that's why he was in Foster care until age 12. CPS knew about all of this, and yet they still placed 3 girls with an Abusive Father!!! Why? IS CPS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE GIRLS FROM ABUSE???!!! The father continues hitting the girls in the eyes, and most recently threatened the girls with HOT WATER BURN!!! told them to be quiet, that's why he threatened them. and yes the Police were notified of this and CPS knew about this and yet they did not do anything. Let the girls continued being abused over and over by the Father...there were several people that seen him abusing the new Dog that he has just gotten for the home because the dog did his business in the home all the time so he hits the dog all the TIME!!! and HE MADE THE GIRLS PICK UP THE DOG'S BUSINESS AND CLEAN UP THE HOUSE, HE TREAT THE GIRLS LIKE SLAVES, CLEANING HOUSE FOR HIM!!!! now that's SAD!!!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:36 am

Found out a loop hole, the Police never stated the charges in front of the falsely accused mother. they just arrested her in front of the court house on the day she's supposed to go to the Family Courts and she and her Mother does NOT know why she's being charged. There were no formal charges being said by the Police? I thought you were supposed to state the charges and read their miranda rights? you know the statement of remaining silent and the right to get a lawyer? yeah that one. I do not think the Police ever said anything to the falsely accused. We still do not know what the charges are. We are going back to Court on November 16th to bail her out and we are going to ask her lawyer what "exactly" the charges are. and the Father is still harrassing the Mother through the Police by asking questions and showing up in Court and pestering the Prosecutor and the Police. I was told that the Father is trying to have me charged too, just because I am her best friend and that I am the one bailing her out and act as her surety, the Father didn't like that one bit. When he was told to leave the Court house, he waited outside until the Court was finished then he stopped a police officer on the sidewalk to ask questions!!! he wanted to know what the end results in court was. he told the police that he wanted to have me charged. even the Court, Mother's Lawyer and the Police thought he was nuts. His whole family has multiple personality disorders, bipolar, depression, and a long history of Child Abuse. Father was in Foster Care since up to age 12, because his own mother abused him physically since he was a baby. We found another CPS Files 4 hours away that it stated that the Father is unfit father, and should take parenting classes and that he is NOT to be with the girls at all...so the CPS up here made a major mistake by placing the girls with the Father, and now they have lawyered up with another CAS Lawyer to cover up their "mistakes". Social Worker called the Mother's Lawyer to apologize saying she made a mistake in her reports to the Courts saying that she now knows that the girls are more attached to the Mother than the Father. CPS are doing everything to cover up their reports now, cause they found out they made a huge mistake. These girls are being abused by their father, as the most recent threat the Father told the girls he will burn them with HOT WATER!!! told them to be quiet or face that. Yes the CPS and Police knew of this threat. and did not do anything to protect the 3 girls.

Return to “CPS Investigations”