CPS worker told my children to not tell me

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

VaGUy

CPS worker told my children to not tell me

Postby VaGUy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 pm

A cps worker contacted my children at school and told my children they didn't have to tell me what they talked about. Has anybody else had this done to them and what did you do. I think my children are afraid to talk to me.

Beatthescammers

Re: CPS worker told my children to not tell me

Postby Beatthescammers » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 pm

There are likely lots of children who have been told this. Tell your children that they are NEVER to speak with the CPS monster or the guidance counselor (CPS's best buddies) again. Explain to them that this monster can take them to a group home or foster care where they will may not see you, their toys, their pets, or even their same school/playmates ever again. ROLE PLAY this at home with them so they know how to say "no, I don't need to talk with her. I want my mom right now."

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:43 pm

This made me so friggin angry just reading it. How dare they fly in out of nowhere and tell kids not to tell their parents. Its sad, but all parents need to teach their kids not to trust these people, how to identify them, and what to do if approached, just like we do with stranger danger/child predator type stuff. They ARE child predators!

Can you imagine if every time CPS came near, our kids ran away screaming , No! help! She's not my mommy! He's not my daddy! And citizens ran to protect neighbors children from the CPS child predator ? Man, I hope I live to see that day.

Seriously, start right this minute, and role play a visit at school. It will help more than just telling them them what to say. Its pretty intimidating for a kid facing their principle, teacher, strangers that seem important, and police. If they are old enough, teach them its their right not to talk to them and the one/two people in the whole world NOT to keep secrets from is mom and dad.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Sadly, it happens ALL THE TIME to many, many children, even parents don't even know it. That's the scary part. You are right, they are exactly what they are, "Child Predators". Because we taught our children not to talk to strangers, right? they ARE STRANGERS. Since they do not know them. Period. It's happening all over the nation as we speak. The CPS knows HOW to be coy, how to be friendly, how to ask the right questions, they know HOW to. they were trained to do so. They have alot of trick in their bag, and will use if necessary, if the child said no, CPS will do anything to trick him or her. Such as this one: If you do not tell me, your mom or dad might go to Jail, if you don't tell me, I promise, they will be fine and they won't go to Jail, if you just tell me the truth."
That's clearly a threat but it scares the child to tell the truth. It's our responsibility to teach our children, because if you don't, and they turn vunerable, and CPS will seize the opportunity on the weak and when they find out the family's weak, they will attack, but first they will act friendly and coy, and act like your friend. Such as I will help you as we have wonderful services, I know you are stressed out, we can offer you services, blah blah something like that. and when you say no to that, they will change their colours really fast. then will attack you from no where. Kinda like when the Devil does when he does not get his way. they growl. It's come to the conclusion that I think CPS is a private business organization that is very evil. Nothing good comes from that organization. Never...because they are there to make money off your children and other children. Because the buck just don't stop there. They have to keep the money going...or their business will crash. They have to keep making money out of greed, in order to keep their paychecks so they can go home. They just do not care. It's just a job to them. Sad but True. We have to learn how to say NO, and mean it. Because if you give your Rights away, that family's gone. I would rather fight for protection of my own Family than it is to give it to them on a silver platter the easy way. We need to make it the hard way for them to seize the opportunity on every family's weakenesses. We need to protect our Families at all costs.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

VaGUy

Postby VaGUy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey thanks for the replies. I guess the biggest things that upset me was a complete stranger coming to my children and telling them to keep secrets from me. MY daughter is 9 any son is 14. There r just to many predators out there for someone to be coming to children and telling them to keep secrets form their parents. The lady also left a note on my door with a number to contact her well the name on the note isn't listed in the list of people when you call like to get a persons extension. So I got a note today saying because I didn't cooperate with them they are gonna stop my visitation. On top of it all my kids have never claimed to be abused or neglected and they're not. But oh well thanks for the replies.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:53 pm

OMG. Don't let her end your visitation. Call the monster again and then her supervisor. Fight these monsters!

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:31 pm

I agree, don't give up!! Call them, leave messages, go up the food chain leaving voicemails. File a grievance, anything. They can't (or shouldn't) take away visits based on a flippin' note left on a door!! How do they know you didn't try? They don't! Please don't give up. CPS cannot terminate visits just because you didn't respond to a note of all things.

melrod1975

Postby melrod1975 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:22 am

I am going through the same situation now with my children. I filed a domestic violence charge against their father on 10-11-2011 and my girls were late to school the next morning. When I was asked the reason. I thought nothing of saying I was involved in a domestic violence situation. Within days a caseworker was at my door wanting to ask me and my children about the incident. They were no where around when the altercation happened between me and their father. But I was made to feel like I had done something wrong...what gives lol

nm56

Postby nm56 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 am

there should and for some reason i think there is a law that a minor child cant be privately interviewed by anyone without parents consent. yes they are just talking these innocent unknowing children into being takin out of their own homes. they put words into their mouths and make a case out of it!

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:12 pm

There is also a law in most states that the interview has to be recorded. I dont know if thats all states, but it might be something for you to check on.

VaGUy

Postby VaGUy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Hey well I now have to go to court Thurs. The social worker petitioned the court to end my visitation until a court hearing. They granted it. I do have a question I read on a website that you have the right to refuse entry and it was based on a law but I cant remember were I saw it at. I was U.S something I think but I cant find it.

Return to “CPS Investigations”