Injuctions & Lawsuit against mom

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

HappeeBee

Injuctions & Lawsuit against mom

Postby HappeeBee » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 am

So today I went to my son's doctor's appointment for the first time. It fine-but the doctor's office refuses to give me my kids records due to them not wanting to be involved in a personal dispute between my mother and I and the fact that DCF is involved. Basically I have to get a court order or get my case manager to give me their records.

I find this to be bullshit as I am their LEGAL parent, I have a right to those records. So I am pretty miffed at the pediatrician right now. I went ahead and emailed my lawyer and responded to her offer to get the records for me.

But I talked to my CW supervisor today and asked her if she knew anything about a piece of paper that the office told me was prohibiting me from getting my kids records-it was something my mom gave to them. The supervisor told me it was an injuction from Georgia between my husband and I. I asked her what injuction-seeing as the judge allowed us contact when he asked if we wanted it when we were in court (this was back in Feb) and he had us see the solicitor general to sign the paper work right there in court before he allowed us to leave together. I told her I don't know what injuction she was talking about, but there was none. We both understand the stipulations of a no contact order. We were just in court last month for the case (where they dropped the charges and gave him disorderly conduct instead) and both of us spoke to the solicitor together before court. If there was one, we know we'd both be in jail. Second, she claims this is why my husband and I can't have visitation together.

I don't get it.

So One: How is it that my mom can get all this information? I understand public records are public, but she has paperwork that only I should have-like police reports. Or is that public too?

Two: What does that have to do with us handling our kids medical care?

Three: I need help! I know I have a case against my mom. She has involved our kids through personal disputes between her and us, is trying to get money from the state as well as us, has made false statements to DCF more then once, and has been dabbling in our business! She even called the solicitor in georgia! And then lied before the judge back in september saying they called her and when I called to check up on it-the solicitor told me that she called them and that the last time she spoke to my mom was back in may and she was discussing our case here. My mom has been trying to build a case against us since she called dcf and I am at my wits end!

I also am ready to strangle her o.O

so LOL this time I NEED THE ADVICE!!!

annakenc

Re: Injuctions & Lawsuit against mom

Postby annakenc » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:21 pm

Well, it seems there are alot of greedy heads popping up everywhere since DCF is flaunting "their" money.
It's pure sick, when will they all expire? I am so sick of the greedy of this world...will nothing be sacred?
I already know that children are not to them...and I include want to be professional investigators aka social workers in this. Since when have we done a quantum leap to a world where somehow these people are experts, pure saints it may seems, who judge PARENTS without discretion, yanking our children by the arm, or out of our arms...and this is CPS?
You're right I smell BULLSHIT too.
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Return to “CPS Investigations”