Already being made to take down the blog

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Powering

Re: Already being made to take down the blog

Postby Powering » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:28 pm

They won't always keep an eye on her, it's too time consuming to keep control of every situation. . .can I ask if you have contact with her? I bet supervised too...

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Powering wrote:They won't always keep an eye on her, it's too time consuming to keep control of every situation. . .can I ask if you have contact with her? I bet supervised too...

Before the court hearing, my girl would sneak and call me at the school. After the court hearing, they clamped down even tighter on her so that she couldn't even do that.

She wouldn't be able to do that in VA since it would be a long distance call.

I've never known my girl to be so miserable before. This is killing her. :(
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Does she have friends she keeps in contact with? Can you communicate through them in any way?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:53 pm

She will find a way. Teenagers are sneaky when they want something bad enough. Somehow, eventually she will find a way. And when she does, I'm gonna be jumping up&down with relief, from Missouri.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Eljay wrote:Does she have friends she keeps in contact with? Can you communicate through them in any way?

Her friends don't talk much to me, but I did find out that my girl still has her secret cell phone that way. Although, they must have found out about the cell phone or else she would have texted me over the holidays as well. That means that when she gets back to her foster home, she will be subjected to even more punishment for having hid a cell phone for all these months. My girl is probably terrified.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Powering

Postby Powering » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:58 pm

brookeycookie wrote:She will find a way. Teenagers are sneaky when they want something bad enough. Somehow, eventually she will find a way. And when she does, I'm gonna be jumping up&down with relief, from Missouri.

Too right they are, teenagers being sneaky...my dtr found me on Facebook, just I redid another profile under another name and location so that we couldn't be done for 'disobeying' a court order but like my dtr said, I was the one ordered not to have contact with her, not her to me! and she was right!

Right now she'll be terrified until she's had enough and has the confidence to step out on her own, then she will find a way to leave and find you once she knows she's old enough to leave! They'll be either bribing her and/or threatening her for her compliance...Great parenting hey! Pathetic actually...but that's typical from the state to think they can parent better!

But you've just got the prison system to look at, they're either full of people who were in the foster system and had been at some stage of their life and was abused in it!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:55 am

Another day without her

If my girl was returned briefly to KY like my ex was instructed to, then she'd be at school right now. But there's been no phone calls. I don't know if he even returned her or not. If he did then they are still keeping a closer eye on her at the school.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:43 pm

What are the chances of their drugging my girl now to prevent her from contacting me? I'm worried about that.

It's been almost 3 1/2 weeks since I was allowed to visit with my girl. It will be a month next week. A whole month without my girl when neither of us did anything wrong.

What they do is no different than kidnapping and holding the child(ren) ransom. They make you jump through these hoops with the threat of not seeing your child(ren) again if you don't do it, then after you jumped through the hoops, they don't let you see the child(ren) again anyway. There is no difference.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:19 am

Well, since she was probably sent to the other state, they probably don't want her to contact you or You contact her for awhile.. :evil: ..my boy was sent out of state recently on a 29 day visit with father. :o The court ordered that during that time, i not be allowed to contact him...because they said in court, that they wanted him to adjust...the plan was to keep him there....and they did...(the 29 day no contact was....let's just say nulled and voided by the father, who knows what we've gone through out here.). :lol: ..because DCFS started shit with him too...that's when he realized how effed up they are. :oops:

Different situation in that I get along with father very well and since he is now staying in Chicago, awarded custody, I have been able to see him, visit him, videochat him, telephone him ANY TIME HE AND I EFFIN WANT!!!!!!!...so, hahahaha!...no I'm not laughing at you, I'm just so happy I got him away from these evil fcks who had planned to adopt him away from us. They had been prepping him since March of last year into assimilating into the foster family who wanted to adopt him :evil: , going so far as to tell him that I lost the privilege to ever have him in my home again :evil: , that he would never be allowed to live with me again :evil: (that got him so depressed :( ), that chicago was dangerous because it was full of black people :shock: , I could go on and on but I do know noroses, what they did to you (us). They told my daughter that I did not love her as well. :twisted: It was pretty much a gang bang with DCFS social workers, the Foster Family Agency, therapist and the foster family, lying, manipulating everything to get to adopt him. They lost. :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:24 am

Someone has logged into my girl's facebook account. I don't know whether it was her or them though. They have accessed it before.

If it was her, she has not attempted to make contact.

I have no idea if she's in KY or VA. I have no idea how she's doing.

My ex will do all he can to make sure I never see her again. He has threatened her life before. There is nothing to say that he wouldn't kill her as he said he would in the past. My daughter is not safe. I don't know that she will even be allowed to reach 18.

family_man

Postby family_man » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 pm

I just came upon an article by Richard Wexler about how many foster children or adopted childen return to their suposedly abusive parents after they age out of the system. It's pretty amazing:

The Chapin Hall study also found that as soon as the system gets rid of these former foster youth at age 18 or 21, a strikingly large proportion go home, back to the “abusive” and “neglectful” parents from whom they were taken in the first place.

As the study puts it: “Despite having been removed from home and placed in foster care, almost all of the Midwest Study participants had maintained family ties and, in many cases, those ties were quite strong.”

21 percent had lived with one or both birth parents at some point since aging out.
29 percent had lived with another relative at some point since aging out.
52 percent said they had a very close or somewhat close relationship with their mother.
31 percent said they had a very close or somewhat close relationship with their father.
46 percent said they had a very close or somewhat close relationship with their grandparents.
47 percent reported contact with their mothers at least once a week.
19 percent reported contact with their fathers at least once a week.

http://www.youthtoday.org/view_blog.cfm?blog_id=560

I really believe your daughter will reunite with you after this ordeal is over. She will need your help and support more than ever. Will you be ready for her when she comes home?
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:27 am

I am focusing on getting more permanent housing. I'm going to probably move in with my mom after the lease is up to save some money.

I hope she does come home some day. They are working so hard to make her believe that I am just a pathological liar that victimized her father and alienated her from him. They're writing up in the reports that she loved it at her father's and begged to stay. Either they're lying or they turned her against me.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 am

Forgive me if my aging brain is getting confused, but didn't you once say that your own family was toxic to you? If your mom is going to drag you down even further, then I wish you could find somewhere else to live. You don't need the extra negativity right now. Of course I realize that money's an issue, so maybe you have no choice.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:11 pm

They are now working to have me put in jail.

The secret cell phone was indeed confiscated. My daughter had this information on her cell, and the case worker used the information to log into her accounts and see that I had left messages there waiting for her that she never got.

My ex never served a day in jail for severe abuse on me and my daughter, but I'm going to jail for leaving a message to tell my girl that I loved her for her to find someday.

I hate this country.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Daruma wrote:Forgive me if my aging brain is getting confused, but didn't you once say that your own family was toxic to you? If your mom is going to drag you down even further, then I wish you could find somewhere else to live. You don't need the extra negativity right now. Of course I realize that money's an issue, so maybe you have no choice.

My mother is supportive of me when my brother is not around. He has moved out of state since this all started.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Noroses, a good friend once told me about being a "victim"...first, Yes, we are victims. I believe my family has been victimized to a VERY LARGE degree. The thing about being a "victim" is that when you believe you are a victim, you then become and are a POWERLESS person...by being a victim, you have no power.

I still chew on this thought a lot...we will be here for ya, as always...
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Powering

Postby Powering » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:37 am

monkette31 wrote:Noroses, a good friend once told me about being a "victim"...first, Yes, we are victims. I believe my family has been victimized to a VERY LARGE degree. The thing about being a "victim" is that when you believe you are a victim, you then become and are a POWERLESS person...by being a victim, you have no power.

I still chew on this thought a lot...we will be here for ya, as always...

That's exactly right....soooo don't let them treat you as a victim b/c that's the mentality CPS start with parents so that they do become powerless...separate yourself from the case and pretend your the lawyer helping a client, it strengthens your resolve like no tomorrow when you look at it like that...I fought my own case (granted it was in Australia) but all these stories here are exactly what I went through with 4 chn to fight for....from 10 years to 14 at the time...

They tried to have me breached for making contact with my dtr via FB and phone but when I put it exactly how the law states it, that I didn't break the law, that my dtr was contacting me first and that myself being a parent first and foremost, I contacted her with advice is the most natural thing in the world...there was nothing in my communication that showed I was enticing my dtr to leave, I was just parenting....unlike the Child Safety (as is known here...what a laugh literally)....

I stood up to their bluff's, pleaded to the magistrate and stated my case according to law...both criminal and CPS and won...I had no lawyer,...just think you have rights, don't be ashamed to state what you believe in as a parent and what rights of yours have been violated...EVERYONE has rights, if they don't want to give them, you state them and take them back!

Noroses - do you have any say in who your dtr see's regarding counselling? By the sounds of things you don't but I would see to it that she has an absolute independent counselor to have her gain some self-esteem and independence into her life, which will form confidence to step out by herself and get help when she is getting abused by her father...this case sounds just like what I had to fight for regarding my dtr...and she left where she was, boarded a train at 2am in the morning and found her way to me all out of desperation to get away from him, CPS and the crap life they were planning for her all without listening to her....now she's happily married, got a child, another on the way and we have back our fantastic relationship we worked on, he didn't bother in her life unless she was handed to him on a platter with no effort on his part...pure lazy!

Please take one minute or second at a time....anything can happen for things to change right around!

Powering!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 pm

So far I haven't been allowed to even have a defense, and the time has run out for it to make a difference. And they've already gathered the evidence to use against me for contempt of court to throw me in jail. I already know there is no way for me to legally get my girl back before she turns 18. These people have been biased towards me from day one.

If I show to court, I go to jail. And then he gets custody. If I leave town, I am not in jail and he gets custody. Either way, they decided almost a year ago that he was going to get custody. I already know this is reality. The only reason she's been in the system for so long is because she's been fighting their attempts at coaching her. They just finally got fed up and forced her anyway.

My daughter is being hurt just as much as I have been throughout this thing. My girl saw me fighting for her though and knows who the real bad guy is now. That's the only thing left that matters at this point. I hope she hangs on to that truth.

I feel too exhausted to do anything anymore. I have trouble sleeping and eating. And my girl is having I don't know what going on to her. I know when she's stressed that her blood pressure spikes. She gets headaches and throws up.

I'm so tired of being treated as a crazy person no matter what I do. I have brain damage. They keep pointing to what the brain damage causes as proof of the mental illnesses they keep labeling me with.

I miss my baby. I want my baby back. I know she wants me back too.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Noroses have you called the ACLU? Is there an investigative reporter w/ a local news station? I would bring all their crap into the light! The losers like the secrecy that allows them to get away w/ anything. Shine a spotlight on them bright and clear! Good luck! I'm praying for you!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:28 pm

LynMCo wrote:Noroses have you called the ACLU? Is there an investigative reporter w/ a local news station? I would bring all their crap into the light! The losers like the secrecy that allows them to get away w/ anything. Shine a spotlight on them bright and clear! Good luck! I'm praying for you!

I'm going to be writing a letter. Someone's helping me write the letter. Yes, I'm definitely getting ahold of the ACLU. I'm going to be calling and writing. I have trouble talking to people verbally because of the brain damage though, so I get intimidated. But I'm going to be doing it. Some people are helping me get my thoughts together to make it sound more legal like to appeal to them better. They're trying to help me take the emotion out of it and help me compose the letter with names.

It needs to come out to the light. The judge knew she had done wrong or else she wouldn't have been so quick to order the blog down.

I've contacted all of the news places in Kentucky and one at the Washington Post I think it was. No one was interested.

If she were placed with him without my rights terminated then I could go to VA and fight for her out there. The courts out in VA listen to kids after around 12. This judge will never be fair and impartial. Never.

My emotions go all over the place. Sometimes I'm angry. Sometimes I bawl. I always miss my baby.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:36 am

I'm supposed to be able to see my girl Wednesday for a two hour supervised visit.

The current case worker informed me that she is stepping down from my case and introduced me to her replacement.

My attorney is worried that my girl will now agree to live with her dad. I was like I would understand if she did that to get out of her current environment. I told her that as long as my parental rights are intact that I could go to VA and fight out there and that the courts out there would listen to her. I'm not going to hold it against my girl at all if she finally caved after all of this. She is so much stronger than I ever was. When cps came at me when I was around her age, I caved after several hours of questioning and went along with their false allegations just so the interogation would be over. My girl has withstood this sort of thing for nearly a year, and she had to endure it from numerous people. She has made me not only so proud of her but so ashamed of myself for not being stronger.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:59 am

I thought she was already on her way to her dads? Great that you get to see her! Make sure you have a video recorder going the whole time!
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 am

She came back for school out here. They're sending her to Virginia for good officially on February 15 now. At least I hopefully get to see her one last time. She went to Virginia for about two and half weeks for Christmas vacation.

I don't know how to use a video recorder. I'm going to try to tape record it though. The visit is at the same foster care agency that has been doing the 'therapy' sessions on her. I already know that they will twist whatever happens to meet the results they want to show.

I'm nervous though that they'll either cancel or that my girl is way messed up. I don't know how she's going to be. Wednesday will be a whole month since I was last allowed to see her.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:52 pm

If you set up a google phone number it will be your number forever. It would be a way for her to leave a voicemail for you. Then you'd get a text or email alerting you about her vm. Just some assurance there'd always be a means of contact between the two of you. Good luck and prayers to you both.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 pm

How do you get a google phone number? I have google email. I haven't been able to find a link for a phone number. How does that work?

Return to “CPS Investigations”