Continuation of Friends harassment...PLEASE READ

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LynMCo

Continuation of Friends harassment...PLEASE READ

Postby LynMCo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 am

The wrecker showed up today. Demanding my friend get drug tested, that she be allowed to walk thru... Friend refused w/out court order/warrant. Sherriff came. Now my friend is talking w/ wrecker on the porch. What to do?

UPDATE: After talking on the porch for about 15 mins. They left saying if she took a "urine" test they'd close the case. I've told her repeatedly not to trust the pieces of crap. From personal experience I know that's a MISTAKE!

noroses4u2c

Re: Continuation of Friends harassment...PLEASE READ

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:24 am

Anything can happen to that urine test in their hands.

Your friend needs to consult a lawyer if she hasn't already.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Tell her to get it in writing and then she can do a drug test with HER doctor/lab, not theirs.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

dabrock61attnet

Postby dabrock61attnet » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 pm

I agree, I took a drug test in court and they stated I failed. I went immediately after court to a drug testing facility and had an observed test done, that came back Clean. Still to this day, I haven't been able to find an Attorney to present my evidence. It's hard to undo once something has been done. Please if you
do agree to take a urine test, agree only at a reputable clinic. I'm not sure, but I've also been told not to take one if they have no evidence/reason. Good Luck

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:50 pm

be really careful what she signs. I can totally see the witch asking her to sign this or that real quick in relation to something, like a urine test to get them out of yer lives and then slipping in a service agreement as part of or something....i'd get somebody you know to chase that beeyotch down the street with a baseball bat!
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Thanks everyone for advice. I've been trying all along to help her escape their clutches w/ advice. Unfortunately, I found out a little while ago, she did let them in due to advice from another "friend". This foolish person has had no experience w/ the monsters. Don't know why my friend listened to her. I have a bad feeling about things. Thanks to all

Return to “CPS Investigations”