Be encouraged

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

FINN

Be encouraged

Postby FINN » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:16 pm

Been a while. Without discussing details you can imagine that legal actions are still pending. i learned early that the only good detective work I can attribute to my state is finding my posts on this site and misrepresenting them and creating discord in out family. So when I ignored advice to be careful what I posted we paid to some degree.

Better not to talk of legal matters but a quick search names and other "googlable" things can be found. What I can say is we're not totally unhappy. Two children involved have become parents in the last year and there are now 2 grandchildren. Most wounds within the family have ben healed. (Notice I'm being very careful) No doubt the state will find this. In deposition both my wife and I were asked about our support for Casey Anthony. To me an obvious attempt to connect us to an unpopular case. I think I can safely say that our position is fairly undisputed now. We,Like many of you, were done wrong.
When asked who I have discussed the case with I was painfully honest. As I will be about this post if asked. When I camn I look forward to giving detail but , as of now, it is not the case. Just know that you can win. Never give up and NEVER PLEA TO A CRIME THAT YOU DID NOT COMMIT! (especially if it never occured.)

good dad
Site Admin

Re: Be encouraged

Postby good dad » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:15 am

Hi Finn

Yes, it has been awhile...I'm happy some of the wounds are healing, "normal life" isn't all normal after a CPS case.. I'm glad you stopped back.

Tim

p.s. congrats on the grandkids :wink:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Return to “CPS Investigations”