dispositional review hearing 2 days ago

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brookeycookie

dispositional review hearing 2 days ago

Postby brookeycookie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:31 am

Wow. What a joke. My lawyer did speak on my behalf, but only to be met with a room full of cackling cps women rolling their eyes, pfft-ing, huffing, puffing, like gossips at the hair salon.

The judge is a third string judge , usually hearing traffic offenses, and seemed willing to hear both sides. That in and of itself threw the hens for a loop.

Continued to May, because judge said he wants to consider all sides, and had been told by cps there was no other side and all parties agreed?!

I'm also now more clearly the target of a witch hunt, as they all refused to speak with me, gathered around my ex giggling and touching his arms, and stared me down while my lawyer spoke. I swear, one caseworker (whom I snitched on for trying to sabotage my visits) didn't blink for five minutes, staring me down.

noroses4u2c

Re: dispositional review hearing 2 days ago

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 am

It's amazing how similar our cases are. The judge on my case used a similar reason to schedule a hearing in May. Although in my case, she has been biased against me from day one, even saying she didn't care whether what I was accused of had happened or not.

Hopefully, this judge will hear your evidence and side in May.

*hugs*
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Hey Brookey Cookie, wow, I'm glad you got through that. Don't let those pieces of shyt bother you, I know the type, smug little group of b*tche$ aren't they?
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

family_man

Postby family_man » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Up until now, all parties DID agree! Until your side puts up some resistance -- any resistance at all, it is assumed that everyone agrees. I am glad that you finally may have a chance to be heard, and I hope that your money doesn't run out before that happens. Yes, they are smug, cock-sure little gossipists, who don't know the law worth didly-squat.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm grateful for a judge at least trying to go by the rules, admitting he isn't used to such life shattering cases, and continued so he could get info.

I'm grateful for my lawyer who spoke up, after 9months of seemingly doing nothing.

I'm scared to death, at the obvious hatred cps/state/ex has towards me for ratting them out. Crazy, the amount of "you're going down if it's the last thing we do" I got.

Cps made it clear to everyone in the courtroom, they intend to place legal, and sole custody with dad, or keep her. That they want minimal contactwith mom. For what!! Still, their only answer is...."concern" my parenting "may" be unstable, and I "may" have made up the sex abuse allegations to frame my ex. Yet, in all cps reports, it repeatedly says my home

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:40 pm

is appropriate, well kept. Repeatedly says my children appear well cared for, healthy, well disciplined. Repeatedly says Brooke has overwhelming evidence she was sexually abused.

These are the most incompetent people I know.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Small to the court, but BIG to me:

Just in the last few weeks, cps has "oops, forgot" to send case info and state authorization to the therapist THEY had court ordered. Therapist can't see me without certain authorization forms. ...yep, report to judge says I didn't comply.

Cps refused to send waiver for visits, to the new visiting center. Almost no visit. "Oops, thought I sent that" after 4 contacts asking why they didn't send it.

Cps sent child support enforcement agency an order saying they placed legal custody with dad BEFORE court. Child support sent me a letter to STOP paying. No, thanks, but I'll pay until a COURT moves custody.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Seems their vendetta is pretty huge. My oldest son hasn't seen his sister in almost a year. He's banned. No explanation except he admitted to looking at a playboy when he was 15.

family_man

Postby family_man » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:25 pm

I random thought ocurred to me while I was thinking about your case. Now that you have a fairly impartial judge, you could suggest to your attorney that he seek a judicial order to have your daughter undergo a forensic exam and interview at a Child Advocacy Center (CAC). There is reason to believe that your ex might have molested your daughter, and conducting the exam would, if anything, "err on the side of the child's safety." It should be allowed by the judge to allow your side to gather evidence. In addition, your ex may be over confident, thinking he's already won, now that you are granted supervised-only visits. Maybe he thinks that since your daughter can't confide in you anymore under this supervision, that he's free to do whatever he wants with her. You should try to get the exam, because it might save her from further abuse. It might provide needed evidence of past abuse. At the very least, it might serve to ease your mind a little, if the exam turns up nothing.

family_man

Postby family_man » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:07 am

On another thread, you stated that you were required to pay $22,000 for a psych eval, which was pre-biased with lots of erroneous information from CPS, and came out making you look like a nut case (or words to that effect)? This is an outrageous amount to pay for any exam, much less one that was designed up-front to incriminate you! You shouldn't have to pay a dime for this! You shouldn't have agreed to take the exam at all! What was wrong with your first exam? Was it performed by a licensed practitioner? CPS will no doubt argue that the first exam is not valid because the examiner was not pre-biased with all of CPS's negative hearsay. What you can and should do is to present the first practitioner with all this erroneous dirt, along with your statement refuting it, and let her modify her conclusions accordingly. But to make you take a whole new exam is pure bunk. Was it court-ordered that you take the second exam? Did you attorney object on the grounds that a valid exam was already given? Someone is not looking out for you.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Yes, this last review hearing , my lawyer spoke up for me. He argued 22,000 was ridiculous and I couldn't pay. He asked cps to pay it. They refused. He asked the judge to order cps /state to allocate funds, since them and the GAL had it court ordered. The judge said it was a large sum of money, and he'd look into it, continuing the payment decision 90 days. Cps moaned&groaned.

Yes, it was court ordered. Yes, I had already done 2 evals by licensed psychologists. This was a psychiatrist, took 6her weeks, 4 interviews, NO diagnostic psychology tests, collateral interviews and home visits. As well as "grating" Brooke 8-10times. Still....premeditated, prebiased, and extremely damaging.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:22 pm

That should be TREATING Brooke, not grating.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:32 pm

A second forensic exam /interview was denied CAC. Her first one, she didn't disclose abuse. Instead, each sexual question, she got quiet, looked at the floor, got sad&fidgety. The CAC interviewer said there wasn't anything legal for police but she had alot of typical body language and suggested cps investigate further.

The physical exams...first one showed no physical evidence and some body language /reactions/knowledge beyond her age. Second one, showed physical labial abrasions, extreme behavior and reaction. They FAILED to take DNA because she fought so hard, was sedated, still fought, and they didn't wanna traumatize her worse.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Get this!....since the rape kit doctor couldn't get proper DNA swabs on the outside of her, and NO DNA swabs on the inside of her, she wanted the panties she'd worn home from dads house to be tested. She was sure my baby had been molested. She made contact several times with cops/cps that day. She told me to put the panties in a paper bag, (they were at home), and a deputy would meet me at my house to get them.

Deputy came, took panties, put them in squad car trunk, 3 more squad cars pulled in, cps car too, and kidnapped Brooke .

Now....where's the results from the panties? Its been 10 months. I've asked EVERYONE. Nobody knows. I've emailed the detective . He won't speak/call/email back.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 pm

BTW, I realize this whole thing sounds crazy. I don't even discuss it, because it makes me sound like a paranoid conspiracy theorist who needs meds and watches too many detective thriller movies.

I swear on my life, I promise to my God in Heaven, these people are crooks and all this mess is really happening . I've lost all my friends and part of my family because its so hard to believe.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:06 pm

brookeycookie wrote:BTW, I realize this whole thing sounds crazy. I don't even discuss it, because it makes me sound like a paranoid conspiracy theorist who needs meds and watches too many detective thriller movies.

I swear on my life, I promise to my God in Heaven, these people are crooks and all this mess is really happening . I've lost all my friends and part of my family because its so hard to believe.

Have you ever considered that some of these "paranoid conspiracy theorists" are on to something?

I have seen many things over the years. I have actually seen cases like yours before. I can never apply logic to any of these cases. Trying to make sense out of the senseless will drive you crazy.

I have told others of these cases over the years. I was never believed.

People keep going to the enemy for help with the enemy. It does not work. All it does is give the enemy a chance to attack you again.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Brookeycookie, Did you see this? I thought of you when i read it this am. http://newsok.com/oklahoma-pays-300000- ... le/3648520
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:33 am

Pretty similar!! Thanks for showing me this. Although, 300,000 is chump change compared to what they (cps) did to that family . I believe this mother. Its happening to me too. In fact, my daughter is now 4, living with her dad, and spending weekdays while he works with the cps supervisors children. Nobody involved thinks that's unusual. Also, the warts she had last year, in her genitals are back. This time on her neck. (Not sure anywhere else. Im not allowed to strip her down.) The thing is, MC is a non-inoculating disease meaning its impossible to lie dormant or re-occur. Once its gone, its gone forever. It was gone as of june 2011. It takes months to go away, and in june, she was free of it finally. The only way to

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:46 am

The only way to get this std is to be re-infected. I will not stop saying the truth until I die. I wont stop fighting.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 am

Yes, there are cases all over the country like this. Most of them remain buried.

The government declared war on lower income families through systems like CPS.

There are definite parallels to war.

However, after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor did we continuously talk to the Japanese, providing them with more information about ourselves? No, we did not.

Yet that is what we do with CPS. People are brainwashed in this country to be an open book to these people. Public schools indoctrinate people from early childhood to trust the government. Thus, it is often too late to do anything about it once people are jolted awake as to the real nature of the government. Had I known the truth, I would not have gone through half of the abuse and trauma I endured over the years. The same goes for an unknown number of people.

The only way to defeat the enemy is to know the enemy. The government views us as the enemy. They must know all there is to know about us. And we were taught from childhood to be an open book. Society overall remains an open book. Those who are not an open book are demonized. They must have something to hide. They must be criminals. They are threats. They must be destroyed.

The government is not here to help anyone but those who are already in power. The rest face increasing oppression the further down the socioeconomic ladder they fall.

There is reality as the government writes on paper. Then, there is the real reality. Laws are only as good as their enforcement. Laws are only good when they are intended for good and not oppression. Rights are only as good as their enforcement. Those without the resources to have their rights enforced have no functioning rights in reality. Without the resources for enforcement, the constitutions and any rights outlined anywhere become nothing more than scraps of paper.

The real struggle for the poor is obtaining the resources for basic freedom from government oppression. With such resources many other things start to fall into place.

The government does not care about the rights of the poor. The government focuses on power and control. We are not viewed as unique individuals by the government. We are viewed as a burden that must be controlled at all cost.

Any time the poor group together to fight for their rights the government infiltrates the group to break it up. If causing disfunction within the group does not work then the government conducts a raid. The group is portrayed to outsiders as a dangerous terrorist organization. The groups' members are often incarcerated on bogus charges while government PR demonizes them in the media.

There are parallels for the reasons government breaks up families to other events in history. One of those events is slavery. Slave families were spiritually and mentally broken down by selling the members of the family elsewhere. If the slave families had been kept together then they might have banded to escape to freedom. This reason is why slaves were not allowed to read and write. The slaves must be controlled.

By breaking up families of the poor today, the government breaks the poor down to where many of them lose the will to fight. The poor, just like slaves of the past, must be controlled at all cost.

The Nazis broke up the Jews and other families that were captured. This helped control the prisoners. A broken prisoner is not a threat.

This is why the government leaves so many abused children in the homes. Naturally, they take real abused children sometimes. They need to in order to continue the facade. However, most children are taken for reasons not related to abuse at all. While some of these families may seem in turmoil at the time the children are taken, the truth is that the fact these families are surviving while in said turmoil is a testament to how strong these people really are. Thus, they are a threat.

CPS is merely a tool in the government's arsenal.

Brookeycookie, you are a strong woman. Thus, you are a threat. They must destroy you. This is their mentality. Knowing this helps you protect yourself. You must protect your mental health in order to continue to fight for your daughter. Engage in healthy activities. Read books you enjoy. Keep your mind going on healthy stuff to keep it healthy even if you do not feel like it. View it as a form of medicine if you have to, but you need to do it for yourself and for your daughter.

family_man

Postby family_man » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:27 am

Roses, I think there's a lot of truth in what you say. At the risk of veering off into politics, look at what the government is doing to the Occupy movement. When the movement got too big to ignore, it was denounced in the mainstream media, infiltrated, then brutally repressed. My trouble with CPS started about the same time I started writing letters to the editor in my local newspaper about how wrong I thought our invasion of Iraq was. To this day, I wonder whether somebody in government didn't like what I said and cracked down hard on my family. I hope I don't sound too paranoid, but I just don't believe the things government says anymore.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 am

family_man wrote:Roses, I think there's a lot of truth in what you say. At the risk of veering off into politics, look at what the government is doing to the Occupy movement. When the movement got too big to ignore, it was denounced in the mainstream media, infiltrated, then brutally repressed. My trouble with CPS started about the same time I started writing letters to the editor in my local newspaper about how wrong I thought our invasion of Iraq was. To this day, I wonder whether somebody in government didn't like what I said and cracked down hard on my family. I hope I don't sound too paranoid, but I just don't believe the things government says anymore.

You cannot separate the government from politics. I really think the desire for people to avoid politics is due to the taught silence people have learned.

Yes, the Occupy movement was infiltrated, demonized, and busted up by the government. The thing is that most people forming these groups do not understand that the government will do things like this to stop them. Thus, they do not see the red flags when it is happening. Those in power control the knowledge. The knowledge (propoganda) the powerless are taught by the powerful keep the powerful in power.

The whole two party system, for example, is a facade. Out in public the 'chosen' for power argue. Behind the scenes they have parties among each other. Most do not realize this. And whenever a third party rises to threaten the powerful, it is knocked down. Third parties are barred from debates. Public minds are steered by the media to only look in the direction of the two parties. Public minds are fooled into thinking they have a choice. Knowledge of everything is silenced to those two parties. And when either of the parties get into office, the country is run basically the same. The two parties are the two steps to the same dance. That dance is tyranny.

I have been outspoken against CPS for about twenty-one years now. I have often wondered if these people know who I am and are using their power to knock me wherever they want me. Years ago I even had the resources to help those persecuted flee and hide from the government. No one I ever helped was ever found to my knowledge. It has been a long time since I was involved in doing things like that. I was going to hide with my child, but she was never ready for such a life. You have to be at a point mentally to handle it. I was hugely disappointed, but my daughter has already been in a shock from being jolted from her previous 'reality' that she had. It takes a while to develop the mentality. If you do it without being mentally prepared the chance of being caught is far too great. She probably won't ever make it to that point before she becomes an adult. I never even suggested the idea to those I helped until I saw they were ready.

Looking back I realize that they kept extending just enough hope to us to keep it from happening. Hindsight has me realizing that they very well could have known who I was and what I used to do for people. I do know they never intended her to come home to me.

I have noticed that people tend to have something like this happen when they are outspoken against the government or against someone who has ties to the government (as her ex does). I do not think you are paranoid at all.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:49 am

family_man wrote:My trouble with CPS started about the same time I started writing letters to the editor in my local newspaper about how wrong I thought our invasion of Iraq was. To this day, I wonder whether somebody in government didn't like what I said and cracked down hard on my family.

That's possible.

You may already have seen this news footage from a Kentucky TV station. It has interviews with former CPS workers who experieced or have reason to fear retaliation from CPS, for exposing their "baby sales". At about 3:16 minutes in, the news announcer asks, "And remember the case of Vanessa Shanks, who had her kids taken away? And when she fought back, saws her relatives' kids taken away, and when she won her appeal, saw her attorney's child taken away. These former CPS workers say, that kind of retaliatory power is common."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S36rozABiZk

Edit to add: In case anyone is wondering why the woman cited in the story lost her kids in the first place, it was because, "Shanks was originally charged with truancy, but social workers later declared her home to be unsafe after they discovered an open bleach bottle on the floor, left out because she had just finished doing the laundry.." Yup, three families traumatized, and tens of thousands (perhaps more) of taxpayer dollars spent, in large part because the lid hadn't been put back on the bottle yet. "When Shanks decided to appeal the decision, the unthinkable happened: CPS came after her again, this time removing her other three children, as well as fourteen children from her extended family." Someone should have gone to jail over this massive fraud--and I don't mean the mom. http://thestateofamerica.wordpress.com/2007/12/05/poor-parents-lose-kids-to-authoritarian-welfare-state/
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Seems less than coincidental that my ex and his family are long time friends with 2 of the 3 judges here, the cps supervisor, the head juvenile officer, the GAL, and half the police force. Seems less than coincidental that I've always posted/blogged anti-government and anti-tyranny, rather hippy-ish blogs. Seems less than coincidental that my ex's lawyer is also vice president of Casa, a municipal court stand in judge, and has spent the past few years defending the the Mohler sex abusers in Missouris worst high profile sex crime case. Seems less than coincidental that the senator who was appalled then 3days later said he backed cps, is the judges political partner (first judge, first GAL). Seems less than coincidental that Brooke was snatched days after my formal complaint against the sheriff dept. and grievances against caseworkers to the head cps officer of Missouri

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Seems less than coincidental that DNA results either never happened or disappeared. Seems less than coincidental every time she's in dads care. She gets MC, yet that's no link? Seems less than coincidental that the 2therapists, out of 5, that were non-biased, have been taken off the case. Seems less than coincidental that every time I prove (or get close) something negative on cps/cops/ex another document goes to the judge with bigger lies.

Yes, I'm guarded. No, I don't believe a word my government /media says anymore. Not one drop.

Return to “CPS Investigations”