My daughter is gone

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

My daughter is gone

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Judge ordered her to live with him.

She's already on her way to Virginia.

Judge kept saying how dangerous and unstable I am.

My girl knew it was the only way to save my parental rights and actually asked to live with him. She sacrificed herself for me. And for our future. And she figured it out on her own. I hadn't been allowed to talk to her about it. She is so smart.

And since he now thinks she wants to be with him, it helps protect her somewhat. He thinks he won her over.

I hate what my girl is going through. To know she loves me that much to sacrifice herself like that, to give up all her friends and everything, it quite a bit. I don't know how to handle it all. Her love for me makes me so much easier to handle it though.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

monkette31

Re: My daughter is gone

Postby monkette31 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm sorry noroses, maybe she can now get in touch with you and have a normal conversation without those pos eyeballing you guys all the time. I too, had one of my sons, move on with his father this past November and out of California. It's the best thing that happened to us in these past two years, as I know have unlimited contact and no court hanging over that relationship, with my 11 year old son!

And boy, not having a breather listening on the phone sure makes a difference in our conversations, they are back to normalcy. With my other two girls, 15 and 13 now, they are old enough, like your daughter, to know what's going on and at least cannot be brainwashed by this system.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Im so sorry noroses, I hope and pray that someday you will be able to see her again, soon!

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 pm

That is just awful. :( I'm so sorry for you both. I hope she has the fortitude to protect herself.... sounds like she does.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 pm

That is just awful. :( I'm so sorry for you both. I hope she has the fortitude to protect herself.... sounds like she does.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:57 pm

I feel hollow inside. I don't have anything left. My life is gone. I miss my girl.

I am unsure what to do anymore. I'm tired of having people lie about me and describe me as a psycho. I'm tired of everything.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Your daughter sounds smart and resourceful, as well as loving and loyal.

Don't give up hope. Two years really isn't a long time. She'll find a way back. She outsmarted her dad this time, and she can outsmart him again when she's ready to leave. Not to minimize the danger, just to point out that your girl has a good head on her shoulders.

The caseworkers and judges have done their worst, and all for what? In two years, she'll be back, and there won't be a thing they can do about it. They went to all that trouble for two years' worth of separation. Now they can all pat themselves on the back and pretend like they've saved a child's life. But your daughter knows the truth.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

family_man

Postby family_man » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:51 pm

It's now less than two years, isn't it? It's to the point where you can almost count the months. :)

It's good that you can still see the silver lining in all this: That horrid agency is finally out of your lives!
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:39 pm

family_man wrote:It's now less than two years, isn't it? It's to the point where you can almost count the months. :)

It's good that you can still see the silver lining in all this: That horrid agency is finally out of your lives!

It's about 2 years and 3 1/2 months.

Return to “CPS Investigations”