not surprised, but pissed

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brookeycookie

not surprised, but pissed

Postby brookeycookie » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Ms. Caseworker, nor ANY cps goon, has ever been denied into my home. Shoulda been, but that's another story. Apparently, Ms. Caseworker dropped by, unannounced, on a weekday, in mid morning, when she KNOWS I was at work and my remaining children were at school . Never mentioned it, never followed up, never left a message.

"Ms xxxx(me), has been uncooperative not allowing cps into her residence to see the children. I knocked upon the door, saw NO CAR in the drive, but saw a light on."

Quick! Call the electricity police! I MAY have left a light on when I LEFT FOR WORK!.

noroses4u2c

Re: not surprised, but pissed

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Sounds just like the caseworker I've been having to deal with.

I think we could swap these people out and never be able to tell the difference.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Wow... I'm surprised that she didn't add 'reckless endangerment' to her allegations because you allowed your 9 year old to drive the car away in order to throw her off by not having the car in the driveway.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

stormynights472

Postby stormynights472 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:59 pm

brookeycookie wrote:Ms. Caseworker, nor ANY cps goon, has ever been denied into my home. Shoulda been, but that's another story. Apparently, Ms. Caseworker dropped by, unannounced, on a weekday, in mid morning, when she KNOWS I was at work and my remaining children were at school . Never mentioned it, never followed up, never left a message.

"Ms xxxx(me), has been uncooperative not allowing cps into her residence to see the children. I knocked upon the door, saw NO CAR in the drive, but saw a light on."

Quick! Call the electricity police! I MAY have left a light on when I LEFT FOR WORK!.

Wonder where their PROOF is they showed up! I was told someone came here to do a random drug screening and I refused to answer the door..Guess what though? I was in DYFS court the day and time they claimed to have come and my younger kids were home with their grandmother who said NO ONE ever came to my home with the exception of the mailman and the water company to let her know there was a watermain break and that the water would be on soon.
When brought up in court I said to the judge and prosectuor check your records I was in the court house from 8:30 til 3:00 and they claim to have been out in the "late morning" well I think my dogs, kids or the kids grandmother would have been alerted if someone was around the house other then the mailman and waterman!

Maybe we should all invest in video cameras outside of our homes so we can have some sort of proof in court that they never show up when they claim. I'm going to do some reasearch on buying some over the weekend.

Tell them next time to come when they KNOW you won't be working since obviously they know what you're doing at all times of the day..

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 am

They do that in the beginning too. The first thing that most parents do when their kids are gone is deep clean their home knowing this the caseworker stops by when they know that you won't be there so they can put it in there report that they saw a light and it appeared that someone was home. The light that the caseworker saw in my home was a nightlight. This is very common.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:31 am

Land mines would stop this type of CPS lie. (slightly kidding)

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 am

Beatthescammers wrote:Land mines would stop this type of CPS lie. (slightly kidding)

Like. :lol:
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

fatherofthree

Postby fatherofthree » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:36 am

brookeycookie wrote:Ms. Caseworker, nor ANY cps goon, has ever been denied into my home. Shoulda been, but that's another story. Apparently, Ms. Caseworker dropped by, unannounced, on a weekday, in mid morning, when she KNOWS I was at work and my remaining children were at school . Never mentioned it, never followed up, never left a message.

U should be able to easily prove children were at school with a note from said school, and a note from said boss that you were at work. Shows some opinion report writing vs. factual.

Should read:

On xxxxx, at, xxxx, I knocked upon the door, saw NO CAR in the drive, but saw a light on. There was no answer. I did / did not hear / see signs of activity.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney and am not providing legal advice.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:49 pm

First of all, this is the same caseworker who's been on the case for a year. Same woman whom I've called once a week for a year. Same woman who failed to do monthly home visits, as her regs say she must. Not that I mind. But she's the same woman that knows very well my work schedule. Knows very well my kids school schedule. Knows she's lied, fabricated evidence and lied more. Knows she omitted proof documents she asked for, then reported I never gave them to her. Same woman who has 5cases on me, with stacks of papers containing my phone number, yet says she couldn't return my calls for 3months because she lost my number. Ignored my messages, instead, because my messages were asking her why she lied/fabricated/omitted. Same woman that "lost" my entire casefile for 2weeks. The same 2weeks that her supervisor took vacation. The casefile amazingly was found, 2weeks later, when supervisor returned to work. Ps....supervisor wasn't supposed to

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Read the file because she's my ex's (the accused molester) best friend.

So, WHY was she trying a home visit when she knew we weren't home? My guess is, she didn't. More fabrication. And the uncooperative statement made the judge deny any added visits/unsupervised visits.

Yes, I can prove we weren't home. And I will. But its bullshit plain and simple. These folks ARE as corrupt as I say, with MY DAUGHTER paying for it.

dabrock61attnet

Postby dabrock61attnet » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Our Caseworker made false statements in the petition stating date she supposedly interview me & my grandson with all kinds of lies about the visit that never happened. . I had an Attoreny & proof that this was a lie, but my Attorney was not able to fight this. Judge was on CPS side and wouldn't allow us to speak at the hearing. LIERS and the more you try to defend yourself the worse it can get. The last words the Case worker said since the grandson has a strong bond with his grandparents we still would like to allow them to have him every other weekend. To me this was admitting that she found us fit. They did an emergency removal and then say we are ok to have him every other weekend. I am sure this wasn't put into the court minutes. The Judge was totally surprised at this statement and that's when I agreed to a drug screen in court and they stated I failed for Marijuana? HA I have never touched the stuff or anything else, don't even drink. I went directly after court to a reputable lab, had a drug test done and it came back clean. I dropped this off at CPS office "hand delivered" to the receptionist. Called the Attorney Generals office to tell them my story. The Attorney General called the CPS office and they said they never received it. I faxed another copy to them. Called the Attorney General back and was told I would need to hire an Attorney to clear this up. Isn't that a joke? My Attorney at first thought I had lied to her about drug use, but when I faxed the clean test results to her she could not believe it. She was so pissed, but at the very least she now knows how corrupted the system is. I hope she learned a valuable lesson in the event she takes on any other CPS Cases.

Return to “CPS Investigations”