MY ATTORNEY NEEDS YOUR HELP-

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

hurtbutnothelpless

MY ATTORNEY NEEDS YOUR HELP-

Postby hurtbutnothelpless » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:34 am

I am about to have my rights terminated, and need some help ASAP. My attorney wanted me to ask if anyone else has what I consider to be a form letter from CPS that states, "Child is purposely biting, kicking and ______________." (whatever else they decide to place in the blank.) My attorney wanted me to ask, he needs this info as proof that CPS is creating false evidence against parents. My baby girl was only 9 months old when the foster parent came up with a letter that accused her purposely biting and kicking- how can a 9 month old purposely bite and kick? She didn't get first tooth until she was well over a year old. Thank you, everyone.

jane50.

Re: MY ATTORNEY NEEDS YOUR HELP-

Postby jane50. » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:23 pm

9 months old is the start of terrible twos....what does the child's behavior have to do with your rights being terminated?

BTW, if you are a first time mom the terrible twos is a normal devolopmental stage every child goes through. They are trying to assert their independence. Some children begin the stage early some later. Further proof these idiots do not have their own children.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 pm

9 months is still infant. Baby is not a toddler until much later.

It's messed up that an attorney would need our help?
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Considering kids put just about everything in their mouths the first few years of their lives, that is quite a stretch to claim biting! Teeth? Mine broke teeth around 6 months. Kicking? Uh... most 9 month old kids aren't even walking (my son walked at 9 months +1 week but I've only met one other person whose child walked that early.... I intentionally worked his "step reflex" when he was a few months old). How does a child "kick" at that age? Flailing of arms & legs is about all they can do.

I, too, am perplexed as to what that has to do with TPR. And, furthermore, general info from anybody around the country isn't going to help you. You're going to need proof that your county CPS is corrupt. Go to your family courthouse early in the morning with a sign that says, "DID CPS LIE TO THE COURTS ABOUT YOUR FAMILY? SEE ME, HAVE LAWYER!!!" and I guarantee you'll have a crowd around you!
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Infants are TEETHING at 9 months of age and biting on everything is NORMAL behavior. Perhaps the idiot CPS monster would like to argue this out with the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Department of Pediatrics at New York University Medical Center? Here is documentation:
http://pediatrics.med.nyu.edu/condition ... s/teething

The kicking and arm flapping motions of infants is NORMAL behavior and actually an important form of exploration, which helps guide brain development and skill learning. Let the idiot CPS monster argue with Ph.D. researchers from Univ. of Delaware:
http://www.udel.edu/PR/NewsReleases/200 ... yfeet.html

All neurologically intact Infants will exhibit kicking behavior when put into water. This is a NORMAL infant reflex.

From the Department of Cognitive Science at the Univ. of California: Infants kick spontaneous when lying on their backs (supine position).
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=ca ... AaBvwwqsMg

hurtbutnothelpless

Postby hurtbutnothelpless » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:56 am

Well, first off- no... it's not "messed-up" that any attorney would ask for "proof" that cps is doing wrong to other people. My attorney is asking for "proof" that these things are being done to other parents. Which if I can show proof that other parents have gotten letters such as mine that say their children are purposely biting and kicking then that shows that cps uses those same "letters" on every child, regardless. So, my attorney is trying to prove cps is falsely using the same form letters with just about every case- which is WRONG for cps to do in the first place.

Secondly, a 9 month old is no where near "being a terrible two child", which my daughter has never bit anyone. And yes, the only instinct a child has at 9 months if they ARE NOT teething is to suck. No 9 month old on this planet that I am aware of kicks or bites "purposely" at that age, their brain is not developed enough to think, "I don't like this person, I think I'll bite them."

Thirdly, ((thank you)) for the links, they will be VERY HELPFUL with my case. If ANYONE has gotten a form letter like the one I described in my initial post, will you PLEASE let me know... and I need to know ASAP.

(I would also like to re-state, my daughter did not get her first tooth until AFTER she was WELL OVER a year old.)

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:23 am

It is definitely messed up what they're doing to you.

And this type of thing stays with a child. The longer a child has people around him/her telling him/her that perfectly normal behaviors are abnormal, the worse it is for the child.

I think those links will help you more than a parent across the country having a similar letter. I hope you get your baby back.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

jane50.

Postby jane50. » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:49 am

terrible twos might have been the wrong words...what I was trying to say is it is normal behavior. But it sounds like you are doubting your child is doing this behavior? Your child may be acting out in the foster home and that is why it is noted. However if your attorney believes that the CPS has a form letter they use for every foster child then you need more proof your child is not acting out. This could be done by having a developmental evalution done on the child.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 am

hurtbutnothelpless wrote:Thirdly, ((thank you)) for the links, they will be VERY HELPFUL with my case. If ANYONE has gotten a form letter like the one I described in my initial post, will you PLEASE let me know... and I need to know ASAP.

Your attorney can subpoena the CPS computers/records... he doesn't need to get one from the tail end. Especially if he's filing a civil rights case or class action, he can/should make THEM provide the records. Furthermore, I would think that any/all records, especially forms and template letters would have to be provided under the Public Records Act... wait, I'm in California and we most definitely have a PRA... I'm assuming every state does. Here's a link to the CA information: http://www.thefirstamendment.org/capra.html

See if your state has the same statute, but then, I would hope your lawyer would know.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

hurtbutnothelpless

Postby hurtbutnothelpless » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 pm

My attorney cannot "force" every cps worker in every state to turn-over any form letters they might have... that's impossible. I think you are misunderstanding my request. Let me see if I can explain it better, k???

If ANYONE received a letter like the one I described in my initial post from cps after your child was removed, would you be kind enough to say so... I feel like I'm pulling teeth here.

All of you seem so "gung-ho" but then when a person is trying to help us all by showing that cps has been doing the same things to other parents none of you are willing to cooperate. Is this board full of caseworkers? (It wouldn't suprise me.)

hurtbutnothelpless

Postby hurtbutnothelpless » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Jane,
OK- FOR THE 3RD TIME- MY CHILD WAS ONLY 9 MONTHS OLD... 9 MONTH OLD INFANTS DON'T PURPOSELY BITE AND KICK.

hurtbutnothelpless

Postby hurtbutnothelpless » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:45 pm

((Thank you)) noroses4u2c, for your kind words.

hurtbutnothelpless

Postby hurtbutnothelpless » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Actually no- the links are informative but will just be tossed aside by the court system. I think you are failing to see my attorneys point- if the attorney can prove that cps is sending these same type of letters out that say the same thing to other parents about their children that would be of interest to the judge for sure. It seems strange to me how negative you all are- almost to the point of me questioning who you people really are. I've had to repeat several times here- almost as if on purpose... I know you all can't be misunderstanding me that much.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:07 pm

hurtbutnothelpless wrote:Actually no- the links are informative but will just be tossed aside by the court system. I think you are failing to see my attorneys point- if the attorney can prove that cps is sending these same type of letters out that say the same thing to other parents about their children that would be of interest to the judge for sure. It seems strange to me how negative you all are- almost to the point of me questioning who you people really are. I've had to repeat several times here- almost as if on purpose... I know you all can't be misunderstanding me that much.

I don't think there is any way to show this in the time limit you are working with. If there is a form letter like you describe, I doubt they'd admit to it. It may take many months, or even years, to collect enough data to demonstrate such a pattern.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:08 pm

hurtbutnothelpless wrote:Actually no- the links are informative but will just be tossed aside by the court system. I think you are failing to see my attorneys point- if the attorney can prove that cps is sending these same type of letters out that say the same thing to other parents about their children that would be of interest to the judge for sure. It seems strange to me how negative you all are- almost to the point of me questioning who you people really are. I've had to repeat several times here- almost as if on purpose... I know you all can't be misunderstanding me that much.

Oh, I understand you... I just think your attorney is sending you on a wild goose chase for some reason. I think what you don't understand is that if your attorney presents a "form letter" that is used by anybody OUTSIDE of your particular CPS office/jurisdiction, the judge will toss it in the trash because what OTHER offices do has nothing to do with your case. Also, what they send to any other family is also irrelevant to your case, because, what if it's true for every other case out there? You would have to prove that every other family that got that letter did NOT have that happen to them, and how would your attorney prove THAT, since whatever the caseworker submits to court is considered evidence? He'd have to drag each family in, with their letters, and with what kind of proof that CPS lied (that a judge will accept)? Your attorney is kinda going about this the wrong way, in my opinion. Now.... if he sent an investigator in to examine 100 random files in YOUR CPS office and found that that particular letter had been sent to 98 of those families, or they were so egregiously bogus, like they said that for 2 month old babies, as well as for 17 year old children, or kids who had nothing in the case file to support the allegations.... *then* you would have a case.

As for questioning who we really are... ummm... it's the internet, and we're all posting with pseudonyms, and it's a public forum (anyone can join). You really can't know who ANYBODY is so proceed with caution! It may be YOUR caseworker who is on this board who has put together your state, your child's gender, your child's age, the circumstances of your case which you have posted, and is now a step ahead of you because you've posted your strategy. And you wouldn't even know it because there are surely some who just lurk here, waiting to see their clients. You never know.

hurtbutnothelpless

Postby hurtbutnothelpless » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 am

I see people on this board get help from other people- I've been asking for help for 2 1/2 years now, with help from no one. Now my rights are being removed and I'm being stuck with neglect charges to boot- all in May and August.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:35 am

hurtbutnothelpless wrote:Thirdly, ((thank you)) for the links, they will be VERY HELPFUL with my case. If ANYONE has gotten a form letter like the one I described in my initial post, will you PLEASE let me know... and I need to know ASAP.

Yet here you are thanking someone for their help. Frankly, I don't think you're posting realistic expectations. You are asking how to do things that are not possible (moving county case to federal court) and unreasonable (people from all around the country sending you their CPS letters, when that is very private information). This site isn't here to fix your problems, it here to help you find information so that you can try to fix your own. Bashing, complaining and whining aren't going to help you and will likely cause anyone who otherwise would have wanted to help you to just turn their back on you. How's it working for you so far?

hurtbutnothelpless

Postby hurtbutnothelpless » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:45 am

Yes, you are correct, the link that was posted was informative but it was not useful- a big difference. You are also correct in saying I may have had unreasobale expectations... (but now I know better.)

But I stand firm on the fact that I read others who were "helped" on this site- but for 2 1/2 years, (this was BEFORE I posted on this board) no one bothered to assist me, period. It is hard to help yourself on this board because there is very little info for Ky. And yes, you are correct in saying other people's info is personal.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:05 am

You are in KY?

KY rarely has ever returned anyone's children and most people I know who have had problems with CPS in KY have their rights terminated. It is standard MO for KY. The newspapers have even had articles about it from time to time about how all these parents do everything right on their case and never get their children back anyway.

hurtbutnothelpless

Postby hurtbutnothelpless » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Yes, you are so right. This area I'm in has been on tv so much about cps- but they still keep taking babies and not returning them no matter what the parent does to try to get them back. If they get an infant it seems almost impossible to get them back. Thank you, for asking.

patches4201

Re: REALLY NEED HELP FILING THIS PAPER WORK FOR FEDERAL COUR

Postby patches4201 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:16 am

I HAVE PROOF RIGHT HERE IN MY HOME THAT THEY LIE ON THE STAND TO GET INVOLVED WITH FAMILY WE ARE IN COURT NOW FIGHTING AND THE JUDGE WONT EVEN LOOK AT OUR PROOF!!!!!
DYFS SAID MY 15 AND 16 YEAR OLDS GO TO SCHOOL FILTHY BUT I HAVE SCHOOL PAPER WORK THAT SAYS THEY ARE NEATLY GROOMED AND WELL DRESSES

THE NURSE IN THE HIGH SCHOOL CALLED DYFS AGAIN ON US SAYING THAT MY DAUGHTERS FOOT IS INFECTED THE DOCTOR IN THE HOSPITIAL SAYS IT IS NOT INFECTED SHE CUT HERSELF ON A PIECE OF GLASS WASNT DEEP ENOUGH FOR STITICHES AND WE TOOK ALL THE PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT INFECTION CLEANING IT WITH PROXIDE AND NEOSPOREN I HAVE DYFS ON TAPE. I HAVE THE WORKER STANDING OUTSIDE MY HOME YELLING AND THREATING US ALL ON VIDEO TAPE
MY CHILDREN HAVE AN ATTORNEY AND DYFS KNOWS IT BUT THEY HELD MY 11 YEAR OLD AND 15 YEAR OLD AGAINST THERE WILL IN SCHOOL. MY 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TOLD THEM I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU I HAVE AN ATTORNEY GET MY ATTORNEY HERE NOW THEY DYFS WORKERS REFUSED...TO LET THEM CALL THERE ATTORNEY

I HAVE A POLICE REPORT THE POLICE OFFICER SAYING HOW I SAID THEY CANT COME IN UNLESS THERES A WARRENT AND I REFUSED TO LET THEM IN AND WHEN I WENT TO GO BACK IN MY HOME HE PUSHED HIS WAY IN THERE IS AND NEVER WAS IMMUNITE DANGER. BOTH THE OFFICER AND DYFS WORKER NOEL DEFENZO AND HER SUPERVISOR LAST NAME KELLY SEARCHED MY HOME WITHOUT A SEARCH WARRENT I COMPLAINED AND I GET A LETTER THIS OFFICER DONE NOTHING WRONG. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW A 10 YEAR OLD AND A 15 YEAR AND 16 YEAR OLD FITS IN A DRESSER DRAWER
THEY QUESTIONED MY 10 YEAR OLD AND 15 YEAR OLD ABOUT SEXUAL ABUSE AND NONE HAS BEEN REPORTED OR EWVEN REMOTLY BOUGHT UP BY DYFS ALL OF A SUDDEN NOW THERE QUESTIONING THEM AND AGAIN WITHOUT THERE ATTORNEY PRESENT !!!!!!! THIS IS OCEAN COUNTY NEW JERSEY DYFS WHERE 31 CHILDREN HAVE DIED IN THERE COUSTODY IN THE PAST 5 YEARS IF ANYONE HAS ANY KNOWLEDGE OF FILING FEDERAL PAPERS PLEASE INSIDE YOUR HEART AND HELP US CONTACT ME AT [email protected] TITLE IT I WILL HELP

THE POLICE WORK SIDE BY SIDE WITH DYFS AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT .
I WENT TO THE FEDERAL COURTS TO COMPLAIN THEY GIVE ME THIS PAPERWORK TO FILL OUT TO TAKE THEM TO COURT I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY NOR DO I HAVE MONEY TO OBTAIN AN ATTORNEY I RECIEVE 729 A MONTH FROM DISABILITY. WE ARE A POOR WHITE FAMILY BEING HARASSED BY DYFS FOR 44 PLUS YEARS AND NOT ONE NOT ONE FOUNDED CHILD ABUSE OR NEGLECT FOUNDED IN A COURT OF LAW!!!!!! THEY HAVE KIDNAP A SET OF TWINS IN 1968 EVEN IN THERE ADOPTION RECORDS THERE IS NO CHILD ABUSE NOR NEGLECT IT SAYS UNSTABLE WHAT !!!! WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN THIS WHOLE WORLD IS UNSTABLE GEESH I AM SO AMAZED OF HOW MANY PEOPLE GO THROUGH THIS KIND OF ABUSE FROM THIS STATE AGENCY AND NO ONE COMES TOGETHER AND STAND BEHIND ONE ONE OTHER.

MY TEENAGERS PROSTESTED WITH SIGNS ON THE CORNER HERE IN OUR TOWN !!!! WHEN THEY WENT BACK TO PROTEST THEY CALLED ME FROM SCHOOL I GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO LEAVE SCHOOL NEXT THING I KNOW MY 95 POUND 15 YEAR OLD 5 FOOT 4 INCH GIRL AND MY 16 YEAR OLD GRANDSON WAS ARRESTED FOR LEAVING SCHOOL MY GRANDDAUGHTER WAS SLAMED UP AGAINST THE POLICE CAR HER BREAST TOUCH BY OFFICER MICHAEL DIBELLA LACY TOWNSHIP PD AND NOTHING CAN BE DONE NOW WHATS UP WITH THIS PICTURE MY GRANDSON WAS PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH WHILE WITH HAND CUFFS BEHIND HIM SO NOW THEY HAVE AGGRAVED ASSULT ON 2 POLICE OFFICERS ON MY DAUGHTER RESISTING ARREST DISORDLY PERSON ON BOTH THIS IS OUTRAGOUS AND IT STEMS ALL FROM A INVESTAGATOR WHO LIED IN COURT I HAVE THE PROOF !!!!!!! THEY FORGED PAPER WORK TO OBTAIN MEDICAL RECORDS ON MY GRANDKIDS WITHOUT A COURT ORDER I HAVE THE PAPER WORK FROM THE DOCTORS OFFICE
MIND YOU NOW THE DOCTOR DECIDED THAT HE CANT SEE MY GRANDKIDS ANYMORE NOW COME ON THIS IS A NIGHTMARE ONE THAT I NEED HELP TO PUTTING A STOP TO HERE AND NOW IN MY LIFETIME
I WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO TERRINEY NOR WILL I STOP TRING TO GET AN ATTORNEY WHO WILL HELP ME SUE FOR TRILLIONS AND TRILLONS OF DOLLARS. OR EVEN JUST HELP ME DO THE PAPER WORK FOR THE FEDERAL COURTS
WE WENT TO THE PROSUCTORS OFFICE WITH THIS THEY TOOK PICTURES OF MY GRANDS WITH A BUSTED MOUTH . NOW THEY SENT IT RIGHT BACK TO LACEY TOWNSHIP TO INVESTAGATE THERE OWN COPS CRAZY CRAZY !!!!!

S

hurtbutnothelpless

Postby hurtbutnothelpless » Thu May 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Return to “CPS Investigations”