Unbiased therapist?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Unbiased therapist?

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:58 pm

I am still being required to go to therapy, but I cannot see the therapist I had been seeing. How do I find an unbiased therapist or at least a therapist who won't slander me like the last one did?
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

noroses4u2c

Re: Unbiased therapist?

Postby noroses4u2c » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:02 am

I have learned that the only place that offers therapy that is covered via medicaid in KY is the same place that CPS sent me to in order to browbeat me into walking away from my daughter and accepting TPR. There is no way in KY to receive unbiased therapy if you're poor and cannot afford a therapist out of pocket.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 am

What qualifies as a therapist to CPS? Would scheduling counseling sessions with a priest or rabbi qualify?

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Beatthescammers wrote:What qualifies as a therapist to CPS? Would scheduling counseling sessions with a priest or rabbi qualify?

Had not thought of that...

Does anyone know?

Return to “CPS Investigations”