Update...

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brookeycookie

Update...

Postby brookeycookie » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:05 pm

1. Therapist released us today, saying nothings wrong with us.

2. Grandmother hotlined me today.

3. Lawyers ready to kick ass.

4. Cps put me back to one hour supervised rather than two hours I was just given.

5. Open argument with caseworker a few days ago resulting in tape recorded threats.

6. Son released from jail, case dismissed.

7. Received mentor for suing their ass federally.

8. Still no allegations on paper.

9. They are toast.

10. Managed enough overtime to pay the court ordered bullshit.

11. Supoena'd ALL expert witnesses today.

12. The one (out of 11) expert witnesses against me is refusing to testify.

13. I believe I'm getting her back.

brookeycookie

Re: Update...

Postby brookeycookie » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Oh...

14. I'm sending all 406 Missouri family court judges a copy of "memiors of a baby stealer" book.

15. I'm appearing in the Lawless America movie.

16. I'm joining Fathers 4 Justice, We The People for Family Preservation, Parentalrights.org, and supporting the parental rights amendment. :D

....and praising God for the strength ...

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:09 pm

You are wickedly AWESOME! You go girl!!!!!!
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:15 pm

How are you affording to send books out to all of them? That's got to be a $6,000 expense. :?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:19 am

The author, Mary Callahan, has been gracious enough to respond to my emails and front them to me on payments for the cause. She's quite a lady, with quite a story.

family_man

Postby family_man » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:53 am

Yes she is, and so are you!!!

Were the threats made by you or by the caseworker?

The opposing witness can take the 5th if he feels his testimony might incriminate himself. Other than that, I would think he would have to appear and testify if he is subpoenaed, or face contempt of court charges. He may admit the truth and say everything he wrote was BS.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 am

family_man wrote:Yes she is, and so are you!!!

Like button? :)

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:56 pm

:D The question about who made the threats made me laugh. When writing that, I meant the caseworker made threats. Honestly, though, in court that recording could be both ways I guess. She said she was uncomfortable knowing I'd been recording her, that she didn't like it, her boss wasn't going to like it, she didn't know what I planned to do with the recordings but I'd regret it, then asked in a very sarcastic voice how my new two gour visits were going.

A few days later I'm back to one hour visits for no reason.

She also said that I was being hostile and no children should be around that. That my son was the perp and there was no way they'd place Brooke here. That my hostile attitude that day was totally different than usual and reason for cps to stop contact.

As far as my threats, they weren't threats. They were promises. I told her what she was involved in was kidnapping, I'd get her a job if she just quit, that I cannot wait for court, and that her co-workers have lied. That I have ample proof and I record her to keep her honest. That any and all lies or twists would be used against her. I said she cannot just steal peoples children without putting it on paper somewhere and showing reason. That they cannot just keep Brookey a year and a half with zero allegations or substantiations on paper. I told her that if I were her I'd start looking for an attorney.

The one expert witness is the psychiatrist that did the extra bad damaging custody evaluation for cps. She already sent letters demanding payment in full (22k) or she won't testify. Cps, my ex's side, and the GAL, all agree they don't need ger to testify. That they want to just stipulate in her report as is. That she is a professional and needs paid. I, on the other hand, refuse to stipulate shit. Especially a lying report. I want her there in living color, so we can throw her testimony and report out during a Daubert hearing. So far, nobody thinks she'll show up.

And thank you guys for the encouraging words. This shit storm doesn't have many encouragements in it, I needed that.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:10 pm

That particular recording also has alot of talk about my son. In a nut shell, worker says he did it. I say he didn't and remind her they have to make an allegation and investigate, not just say it verbally. She says her boss told her that he did it. I say her boss is a lying unprofessional agent. I ask what my son did to make them even consider him. She said she had no idea. I basically told her to please go ahead and make an allegation on paper and give it to the judge. She basically said she just wanted to end the home visit. She did say, though, that she's "pretty sure" her boss knows what's she's doing and if the boss says he's the perp then he is.

Blah blah blah......at one point, she pointed her finger in my face and yelled very loudly, "YOU DON'T TELL US WHAT TO DO, YOU DO WHAT WE TELL YOU OR REGRETS WILL BE HAD"

LOL.....guess she forgot we'd just discussed how I record everything?

In her defense, I was very firm and it was very different than usual. I really do hope she finds a different line of work.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 pm

You are awesome! My best wishes are with you. Kick their aXXes!

Have your attorney notify the psychologist immediately that you intend to sue him/her for malpractice! (This process must be started within 2 years of the injury.) He/she won’t sleep for months and this will take years off his/her life. You have suffered severe injuries from this monster’s incompetence and he/she carries a multi-million dollar malpractice policy. Such cases rarely go to court because they are settled for big dollars out of court. Sue this bastard!

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:14 pm

I feel as if I am watching the mommy monster awake now. I am scared. haha, KICK THEIR MUTHA-FUGGIN AYSSES!!!!!!!

You are so awesome! I wanna be like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:52 am

You ARE like me. I think alot of you, you're always there when I'm about to give up.

BTW....They've released the official reason given for stealing Brooke. Ready? "Questionable parenting " Really. That's the allegation. Pfft..... :lol:

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Does that fit under 'abuse' or 'neglect'???

I don't see "questionable parenting" ANYWHERE in the abuse/neglect definitions...

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c200-299/2100000110.htm
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C400-499/4550000010.HTM

Did they really put that in writing? If so, I think they're in for a world of hurt in front of the right judge!!!! The only "questionable" thing you did was breed with that manipulative, conniving, deceptive, perverted, sick, twisted, mean pedophile. How well they hide their true colors from others, but even when you showed CPS what he was, they chose to believe him at the expense of your daughter being deprived of her REAL family and kept with the monster who was hurting her.

CPS's actions are what is "questionable" here... I have a lot of questions for them. Like:
Are you all on drugs?
Did you actually do a real investigation?
How long did you think you could cover up your lies?
Who's scratching whose back now?
Was your paycheck worth this girls life?
Do you have a good lawyer?
What are your personal assets?
How do you think you'll like jail?

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Eljay, MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY! And, yes, they put it in writing. Not in an allegation or a case file, but in the monthly update report to the judge. INSANE! And the same report that for a year said reunification with mom...then for 6months said reunification with dad and supervised only for mom, now magically says reunification with both. Two pages previous, it says recommended supervised visits for mom and continued cps involvement.

They ARE on drugs if they think I'll sit and do nothing. Eternally pissed.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:18 pm

When is Lawless America coming? I think they should know that Lawless America is coming and what for! Have everyone find out Lawless America is coming to do a story on your town, the corruption of the cps agency there! I'd send notices to everyone in your town, (I looked at your town on google maps, gee, it's small) that they're coming and WHY!
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:44 am

Spoke with Bill yesterday. He'll be here October 10. He's staying at my house and filming in my living room. There will be Fathers4Justice folks rallying out front. I've invited every state rep, vut only one agreed to speak on camera and we'll have to drive to the capital to do it. Local media won't respond but I'm still trying. Never thought of inviting Mrs. Caseworker. Maybe I will!! Lol.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Love it! Pile it on these monsters!

Return to “CPS Investigations”