Court in morning

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Court in morning

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Case is still being dragged out. Court is in the morning. I think they're only dragging it out so that they can TPR.

If you don't hear from me after court then they have finally jailed me.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Eljay

Re: Court in morning

Postby Eljay » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Are you going to file your Declaration of Facts & Obj/Corrections?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Eljay wrote:Are you going to file your Declaration of Facts & Obj/Corrections?

I'd have to rewrite it from scratch since the one I wrote up disappeared with the other papers. I had one wrote up for court last year though and the court refused to let me file it. I find it frustrating. It was several pages long and then that worker stole my documents during a home visit last year, including nonreplaceable medical records.

But I did try to file one last year a couple of times.

How do you get the court to put it in the file? I tried submitting it during one of the initial hearings in the court and then I tried submitting it into the record via the desk in the front of the court building.

The judge was irate, screaming that she didn't care if the incidents happened or not and accusing me of trying to manipulate the case.

How do I get this done? I feel completely overwhelmed.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Daxx27

Postby Daxx27 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:24 pm

NoRoses, please tell me you are writing right now! If I knew your case better, I'd help you write. You have to fight! CPS wants you to be beat down and broken. Stand tall.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:21 am

Here's the link to the pages:

http://fightcps.com/2011/05/09/sample-s ... al-worker/
http://fightcps.com/2010/12/22/how-to-w ... the-court/
and here (scroll down to sworn documents) http://familyrights.us/how_to/step-by-step.html

Hey, we all know there are corrupt judges out there. If yours is that blatantly corrupt as to refuse to let you submit a sworn statement, then an appeal will be easy-peasy. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET ON RECORD AT THE COURT WHAT YOUR OBJECTIONS ARE!!!!!!! That includes in writing and verbal statements recorded by the court that you are trying to get your information submitted and that you object to x, y, z.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 am

No one showed up. Not even my lawyer. I was informed by her secretary that she went on vacation and had a lawyer subbing for her, but there was no such lawyer there. And when this secretary called me back then she was like it was good that I was there so that I could get the new court date and consult with them about it later. If there was someone there subbing for her then why wouldn't the sub give them the new court date? And there was no sub present. None. No case workers showed. No lawyers for any side. Literally no one showed up. I was waiting in the lobby for over three hours before I was allowed to leave.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:41 am

Eljay wrote:Here's the link to the pages:

http://fightcps.com/2011/05/09/sample-s ... al-worker/
http://fightcps.com/2010/12/22/how-to-w ... the-court/
and here (scroll down to sworn documents) http://familyrights.us/how_to/step-by-step.html

Hey, we all know there are corrupt judges out there. If yours is that blatantly corrupt as to refuse to let you submit a sworn statement, then an appeal will be easy-peasy. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET ON RECORD AT THE COURT WHAT YOUR OBJECTIONS ARE!!!!!!! That includes in writing and verbal statements recorded by the court that you are trying to get your information submitted and that you object to x, y, z.

I will try it again. I just find it so frustrating that I cannot get things into the record. Well, actually I find the whole thing frustrating.

I haven't seen my girl in several months now. I just know she's gone. If I can prevent TPR though it would be good for her. It would follow the both of us forever if they succeed to TPR.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:28 pm

I am trying to get my mom and dad to write sworn statements that they have never had a son by the name listed and that I have no brother by that name. How do I get them to do that to where it would be a legal document entered into the court?

If I can get the declarations rewritten and submitted, I want to submit these statements with it.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 pm

noroses4u2c wrote:I am trying to get my mom and dad to write sworn statements that they have never had a son by the name listed and that I have no brother by that name. How do I get them to do that to where it would be a legal document entered into the court?

If I can get the declarations rewritten and submitted, I want to submit these statements with it.

A Declaration of Facts or Sworn Statement .... it's not a "form" so you would just use the links provided above, have them sign it, submit it to the clerk.

Is your case that pivotal on that one fact that it will make that significant of an impact?

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:28 am

Send it to your attorney and tell him/her that you want it to be submitted to the court. Let your attorney decide... and be sure you never write anything self-incriminatory in any way... such as "yes, my house was messy, but..." ...never give them an inch of information to hold against you because this is a sworn statement. It is too bad that most people can't get their attorneys to help with these declarations. But if you submit to the attorney in time they will usually be willing to submit to the court... they usually just don't want to do that kind of work themselves for a CPS case, or don't have time to.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:27 am

Eljay wrote:
noroses4u2c wrote:I am trying to get my mom and dad to write sworn statements that they have never had a son by the name listed and that I have no brother by that name. How do I get them to do that to where it would be a legal document entered into the court?

A Declaration of Facts or Sworn Statement .... it's not a "form" so you would just use the links provided above, have them sign it, submit it to the clerk.

Is your case that pivotal on that one fact that it will make that significant of an impact?

No, what I am doing is trying to submit proof of what I write in the declarations along with the declarations. The only things true in the papers against me was that my place was messy (although not a fire hazard, etc like they said) and that I didn't have a job. The rest was made up, like my moving several times in a year. (For that to prove it was a lie I am thinking of asking my former landlord to write a sworn statement about how long I lived in his property.) I figure if I submit actual proof that I am telling the truth with the declarations then it will be more obvious about who was lying.

I cannot get my daughter back. I am hoping to prevent TPR and to submit enough proof that maybe she'll be able to sue if she ever wants to do so.

So, their statements would be done the same as the declarations? So it would be like submitting three declarations at once?

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 am

Also, I had read on a CPS board (not sure which one now though) about a Supreme Court decision that CPS workers had to abide by the constitution and an illegal search had been involved. If anyone knows that specific case, I'd sure like to use it in the section I'm going to do about how the workers forced their way into my home without a warrant.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Yes, Declarations for any "random" testimony.

The case I think you're referring to is here:
Nah... never mind.... this case dismisses the 4th amendment issue: http://ca.findacase.com/research/wfrmDo ... ECA.htm/qx

Still, you don't need case law, you just need to ensure that you get on record that you refused them entry to your home and that they forced their way in.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:02 pm

No, that's not the case.

I'll put about that in the declarations.

I've been refused the right to enter declarations before though, so I'm not too confident that it'll be allowed. I'll try it again though.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Call the district attorney's office and ask them for the procedure, telling them you've been denied by the courthouse.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:32 pm

I've watched you suffer and struggle and be overwhelmed for well over a year now. There was a time when our cases were so very similar. I cannot take it anymore. I remember very well that hopeless overwhelming brick wall I stared at for months. You still have my email? I will write your declaration. Just send me an email with your story. Dont worry about legal crap. Just what happened, by whom, when, where, and what happened because of it. Like you're just telling me about it but add names, dates, places. K? I work alot and have kid stuff so it may take a week but I will do it. Then you can file at court, or with the clerk, or at appeal. And when they won't let you file, hell, I will mail copies for you to all parties and the e-file at court, if you give ne the names and addresses. F**k them bastards. We will get it on the record.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:12 pm

shazam! that is so generous, dang.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 pm

brookeycookie wrote:I've watched you suffer and struggle and be overwhelmed for well over a year now. There was a time when our cases were so very similar. I cannot take it anymore. I remember very well that hopeless overwhelming brick wall I stared at for months. You still have my email? I will write your declaration. Just send me an email with your story. Dont worry about legal crap. Just what happened, by whom, when, where, and what happened because of it. Like you're just telling me about it but add names, dates, places. K? I work alot and have kid stuff so it may take a week but I will do it. Then you can file at court, or with the clerk, or at appeal. And when they won't let you file, hell, I will mail copies for you to all parties and the e-file at court, if you give ne the names and addresses. F**k them bastards. We will get it on the record.

ty.

I send an email.

I'll be back later. Helping my mom with something.

ty I need lots of help.

I keep kicking myself for turning my back on that witch with the documents. I let my guard down. And she knew just which ones to take too.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:28 am

Got it. Give me a week or so and you can proof read/correct before we do anything with them. :)

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 am

ty

Right now the fight is about clearing my name and fighting TPR.

My daughter has now indicated she doesn't have time for me and has been obviously been coached to believing their lies, even after she was defending me all that time. She does not want to come home to me. Right now she doesn't want anything to do with me. I actually heard it from her. I cannot make somebody love me. I am accepting her decision and walking away from her. I am very heartbroken over this, but there is nothing I can do about it.

I raised her with very little help from anybody. I worked hard to take care of her. She rejected me so much over the years because I couldn't afford to buy her all the nice things her friends had. She still values that stuff over people. I cannot change that. All I know is that I did not raise her to be that way. I kept emphasizing people over things. She kept acting like I was crazy.

From what she has said to me on the phone, she did make up some of the lies about me. She made the phone call. And she only wanted to return home to me because she didn't want to leave the state and leave her friends behind. She hadn't changed. She just played me because that is what I wanted so badly. My child literally did not want me. She betrayed me. I loved her with my whole being, and she betrayed me. I don't really even have a daughter anymore. I know that I fought for her. I know that I didn't abandon her. She rejected me. There is nothing more I can do.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:02 am

I keep thinking back to when she was taken how she had a list of her friends' names and addresses in the town we had moved from and immediately asked to be placed with them. She thought she had it all planned out perfectly. She deliberately ruined me in her attempt to be with her friends. And then CPS went with it and ruined me further. I don't even know for sure which lies were hers and which all were CPS's. And she has never had any remorse for her actions. She was just upset because things didn't go to her plans. I see that clearly now. I just can't stand what I see.

Part of me never wants to forgive her. A big part. I feel so hurt and angry. I don't understand why she did this to me after all I've done for her.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:50 am

Kids are... well, ignorant. We spend +/- 20 years educating them and some are still doing stupid things well into their 30s. They don't see the consequences of their actions. They can be self-centered and really insensitive to others... it's not about you. Don't take it personally. It's the rare child who is thoughtful and considerate of others by nature, and most are resistant to training. Kids think they are smart, but they often have no idea how the real world works. You're very perceptive to pick up on her grand plan, plus her failures... and good of you to realize it instead of wallowing in denial.

This is a huge reason behind me telling my kids that they can't date until they are married. Our son took the advice really well and at 14 has no interest in dating. We've had to hammer into our 12 yr old daughter (peer pressure is SO hard) that "12 yr old boys are stupid." She's learning.... watching her friends and their drama, seeing how useless it is at this age (as well as 13, 14, 15, 16.... it goes on for awhile). Meanwhile, she's working on her self, not on the person she thinks some boy will like.

She will eventually get there, to a place of maturity. Be prepared to have a heart-to-heart with her and let her know how deeply her actions hurt you. Give her the chance to apologize, and give yourself time to consider her apology. Yes, that's way far away, but that's a realistic expectation.

One of my favorite quotes: Forgiveness is giving up on the hope of a better yesterday.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 am

I have gone in and out of denial over the little pieces of the puzzle. I didn't want to believe she could be so heartless since I loved her so much. My mind is assembling the puzzle through hindsight and new revelations and I'm more and more seeing a big ugly picture. I am stuck right now in a state of not wanting to believe the truth about what has happened.

I don't think I could ever trust my daughter again.

I don't know how to trust anyone in my family ever again.

donnam1954

Postby donnam1954 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 pm

I don't know where you live, but here in Pennsylvania, we can file a "motion" and enter all our evidence that way. You can call it whatever you want!1 Call it a "Motion to enter a Declaration of Facts". The, submit it to the clerk or courts. You may or may not have a hearing on it. But that is one sure way to get your information into the courts.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Noroses, the pdf files are empty at my end. Anywhere else your files would be? Or maybe formatted differently? I never have trouble with pdf's but they were all empty? Maybe you can pull them off that site and email them?

Return to “CPS Investigations”