CPS caught Judge tired of their lies

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

hurting-confused

CPS caught Judge tired of their lies

Postby hurting-confused » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:26 am

I was told by a friend that CPS tried lieing to the Judge that also handled our case. They ended up winning the case because the Judge is sick and tired of
their manipulation. Also, the case worker that worked our case is suppose to have been caught using drugs and all her cases are under review. How do
I begin to find out about the Case Worker. My Case definately needs to be reviewed. Thank You

monkette31

Re: CPS caught Judge tired of their lies

Postby monkette31 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:38 am

Investigate her. Plenty of private investigators around that won't charge as much as ANY lawyer, cause that's all lawyers do, call them and take the big cut.

Confirm the info and weave her sorry ass into your story via legal docs. Knowing, if confirmed, their ss worker is a whack job, you can pretty much do what they do, allege anything.....County commission minutes are where some of us in California get to see their hearing suspensions/supervisors, but they don't happen until months and month later.

Boy, I'd like to get a hold of this one too.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:29 am

If only more judges would ASK parents what the heck is going on, the judges would be far more hesitant to believe what CPS case workers say. Sadly, they usually don't get to hear from the parents unless it goes to trial. There are some GREAT judges out there (Michael Nash, for one, LA County) but then there are some who don't do their job at all, patently agreeing with CPS. :(
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Judge Nash I thought was a sit around judge, doesn't sit on the bench or not active...
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:12 am

The LA Times articles make it sound like he's active... I dunno. :?

Huh.... did you see this one? http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/com ... 841.column
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

hurting-confused

Postby hurting-confused » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:57 pm

From a resource that works for CPS I'm told there was a cover up and this Case Worker was transferred and promoted to the State level. I plan on going to the court house to investigate all suits against CPS in my area. Next I plan to start a blog for people that live in my jurisdiction. It can't hurt to see how many people will respond. Even Attorneys are scared to fight this Government Agency in fear of retaliation. If I can get enough stories, information & copies of past & future cases, next research my State Representive and bring it to their attention. I have to believe I can not give up the fight. The corruption, cover their A.... has to stop and there have to be checks and balances. The lives of truly abused children need attention, not the lives of innocent parents who come across demotic Case Workers that get a thrill of the power they have without the best interest of the Children in mind. What is this doing to the Children in the long run that should have remained with their parents that love them, but instead taken/stolen by a corrupted system. Many times they are placed with the very famiy members that were the ones calling in with false accusations. Then these family members tell the child false things about their parents making them feel they were abandoned by their own mother &/or father.

Return to “CPS Investigations”