Shaum - your case is here

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Shuam

Shaum - your case is here

Postby Shuam » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 am

:o I dnt kno how I cud help Im new here 2-I can pray 4 U n ur family-Im havin problems wen I only tryn 2 protect my pregnant daughter frm her controlln,abusive n brainwashing bf n mother-now they r makin false statements abt my family since they cnt find me guilty of nething-wen u aint got no money or able to read n write good they destroy u n ur life-my daughter just didnt want to go to skool n I cudnt gt her primary obgyn dr to sign her homebound skool paper signd bc she was on vacation.nobody will read my diary of the abuse,witness statements or listen to .they dnt care abt to my warnings,money %s all they want.someone is going to have die before theyll listen n then its to late.stay strong n pray-even the foster family w/ my daughter n grandson has bin threaten by her bf n his mom-but nobody cares except us victim :'(

Shuam

Shaum

Postby Shuam » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:54 pm

In virginia,they say grsndpparents hav no rights-my daughter(16) got pregnant by a 14 boy whom is abusive,control n even says he owns her-his mother is worst-I was kept out of everything n they even made false statements to dss/cps n my daughter was takin away only days b4 due date-I went thru their hoops n passd w/flyn colors,but they still wnt give me back my baby girl n grandson-I gt 1hr supervisd vvists n they cnt find nething I did wrong-no charges against me-we aint sure he is the father but they threatn my daughter w/takin her son away so shedid watever they sayd-they went 2 coury n have shared custody-now my grandbaby has 2 go 2 his home everyday-my grandbaby is only 2mos old n already had a red swollen eye aftr spendn a nite w/ his "supposely" father n then last visit he had a black/blue mark on corner of his eye-he Never had any marks in my daughters'care in foster home-I cnt trust cps/dss/police bc Im a Native American n they bin against my family for years-I came here 2 protect my kids frm abusive,control family-but now I cnt gt ne help n Im bn accused of bad things-I Never b apart frm my younguns except family emergencys n fightn 2 protect them-plz help us gt back as a family PLEASE ???? I hav no money n dnt read/write go oi d,but my whole life is abt my younguns n grandbabys

Eljay

Re: Grandparents wants visitation

Postby Eljay » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Shuam wrote:In virginia,they say grsndpparents hav no rights-my daughter(16) got pregnant by a 14 boy whom is abusive,control n even says he owns her-his mother is worst-I was kept out of everything n they even made false statements to dss/cps n my daughter was takin away only days b4 due date-I went thru their hoops n passd w/flyn colors,but they still wnt give me back my baby girl n grandson-I gt 1hr supervisd vvists n they cnt find nething I did wrong-no charges against me-we aint sure he is the father but they threatn my daughter w/takin her son away so shedid watever they sayd-they went 2 coury n have shared custody-now my grandbaby has 2 go 2 his home everyday-my grandbaby is only 2mos old n already had a red swollen eye aftr spendn a nite w/ his "supposely" father n then last visit he had a black/blue mark on corner of his eye-he Never had any marks in my daughters'care in foster home-I cnt trust cps/dss/police bc Im a Native American n they bin against my family for years-I came here 2 protect my kids frm abusive,control family-but now I cnt gt ne help n Im bn accused of bad things-I Never b apart frm my younguns except family emergencys n fightn 2 protect them-plz help us gt back as a family PLEASE ???? I hav no money n dnt read/write go oi d,but my whole life is abt my younguns n grandbabys

Why did they take your daughter away? What were their allegations?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Shuam

my

Postby Shuam » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:01 am

Daughter is afaid of supposely father n grwndma of her son-they have Total Control-they rrfuseto give her back her son-he has had a red swollen eye n a blackeye @ 2mos now-they tskehim 4-5 nites a week-the dss giuda-a-lium has known this family somce he was 2 yrs old n stated he was violent even then-they had brai-washd my daughter into doing everything they say-bc they knoe judges,doctors,lawyers,medical ppl-they calld dss/cps on me n lied-bf has abused my daughter n I have witnesses by they know all tje legal ppl n I'm poor-Nobody will look at my proof,read my notes of abuse n control over my daughter by thteats to commit suucide or tske the bsby away-everyone is giving them all the rights n accusing me of abuse n neglect-even the FAPT ppl have a long history w/these ppl doung this w/this w/other young girls-they wnt listen to the TRUTH,even though this has nin going pn for yrars-she has 5 sons gttn young girls pregnant n takin the baby(especially girls she wantss 2b baby makers)-Nobody will help us bc our Native Heritage not havin ne money-I cnt read/write good,but I'm a Good Mother-I ranaeay frm an abusive relstionship 2 protect my children-my whole life has bin for my kids n now bc I cnt read/erite good n am poor my daughter is in foster care n grandson are beibg ruled by thesr controlln,abusive -they are stalkn n hassling me,my elderly psrents n even the foster family n her daughter n grand daughter have bin threatn and are afaid of thrse ppl-my daughter n grandsons' lives are in danger-ai bin ran off the road-I told the police long ago abt this 14yr sendn naked pics to my daughter,sbout his abuse n suicide threats-there are no charges against me-butI tefused 2 be friends w/this disturbed family n wudnt sign marrige papers so now they r keepin my grandson n daughter away frm everyone n shr needs help-Today she beggd the fostr to fight this fsmily b/c she CANT-PLEASE HELP SAVE MY BABY GIRL N MY 2mos. GRANDSON from being harmed or even killed Please?????

monkette31

Re: my

Postby monkette31 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:15 pm

What state are you in? It sounds like your daughter's child was taken away by DSS and given to the father's mother? You claim you know of your daughter's boyfriend abusing her. Are you native american? I understand most of what you say. How old is your daughter and when was she taken to foster care?
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Shuam

Shaum/from: grandmothers rights to see her grandsons

Postby Shuam » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:20 pm

I understand somewhat how you feel-I can't see my grandson because his unproved father wont allow me, even though my daughter has given me permission to have my grandson 1 1/2 hr once a week-everytime I ask I hear that He is with him-even my daughter has problems getting her own son back from this family-nobody seems to care that my newly grandson has had marks on him after stayying with his suppose to be father-they abused n control my daughter with threats n have brain washed her so much that she is a victim.Who will save our children????

Shuam

Shaum

Postby Shuam » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 pm

I live in Virginia n am sorry abt the Senator n her husband-yet I kno the corruption in the legal n social services system-I am looking for a pro bono lawyer to fight to save my baby girl n mygrandson-I was tryn to protect my loveones from a abusive,controlln bf n his family when cps tore my 8 3/4 mos pnegnant daughter when the court ripped her from my arms-my grandson is being abused but like myself has No Rights in Va.Nobody seems to care we are All Victims abused by the system suppose to help us. SORRY n VERY SAD n NEED HELP IN OUR STATE of Virginia.... :x

Shuam

Virginia - Native American - Daughter & Grandson taken

Postby Shuam » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:51 pm

cps in va. doesnt care abt da TRUTH-they dnt even kni da word is real-they all serve an evil god calld "money"-they say I hav dun nething wrong n commitd no crime but they refused to clear my name or return my baby girl n grandson-i never knew da words of racism or hatred til I met cps n legal system here-they believe a family tht dnt like me n raped my baby girl w/history of dss/drug problems but 1 look n see tht Im a Native n Im da guilty 1 n they take away my baby girl a week b4 she deluvers my grandson-da whites win while my baby girl,my grandson,me n my family lose n suffer-WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD????? :'( Help us plz

Eljay

Re: Virginia - Native American - Daughter & Grandson taken

Postby Eljay » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:47 am

Are you all registered with a tribe? I don't know much, but the ICWA (Indian Child Welfare Act) is supposed to ensure that your case is handled by NA agencies... not that that is a necessarily a good thing. Read these:

http://fightcps.com/2007/08/30/indian-c ... -families/
http://www.npr.org/2011/10/25/141662357 ... ter-system
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

Whomperdoodle

Re: Virginia - Native American - Daughter & Grandson taken

Postby Whomperdoodle » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:37 pm

It depends on whether the tribe in question even has a court system and whether they want to take the case, but its always something to consider.

OP, what tribe/nation/community are we looking at?

Shuam

if they say it aint a child abuse case or case of neglect

Postby Shuam » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Then why do they still have a daughter n grandson?n why am I'm on the registry level 3?I really dnt inderstand what I/ we both did wrong?For some reason the foster care case worker quit her job.There are so many lies n they all are brain-washing my daughter.She has 2 get marryd 2 this abusive,controlln boyfriend so they wnt charge her w/rape.They are blaming us for the marks/bites my grandson gets @ his "dads' house" n even accusing me of fotgering the pictures.n 2day the new case worker calls me about the "Incident" the foster lady reportd me b/c I took a Love/Care Box n droppd off for my daughter n grandson filled w/food for my daughter n grandson-da foster lady knew I was droppn it off n even gave me permissionn 2 use her computer to look @ my pics online @Olan Mills-she has Always sayd I was welcomed there Anytime n I hav droppd off food,cloths,clothing 4 them both,baby equipment,etc n now she accuses me of an Incident tht leaves me under they threat on no visitations,going to whete they live,n mayb hurtin my daughter-9 months of investigating me n tjey cnt find nething I've done wrong-so they keep making up lies-they cnt change the loving,caring,good person I am-they cnt break me even only allowing me to see my daughter 4xs in 3 months even w/ da blockage in my neck n heart- they cntt make me hate them or say something wrong-da Great Spirit will have his revenge for tearing my family apart n hurting us so severely-"WE ARE FAMILY 1st &ALWAYS-YOU CANT BREAK US-YIU CNT DESTROY US-They have hurt us -but we dnt hav to answer for their sins on Judgement Day-Im not changing the purpose the Great Spirit pull me here to do-Love n Help others-AHO

Eljay

Re: if they say it aint a child abuse case or case of neglec

Postby Eljay » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:51 am

The answer for WHY they do it is money. Why would your daughter be at risk of being charged with rape? And why would marriage negate that charge?

Shuam

EXPUNGEMENT LAW FOR VIRGINIA FOUND/UNFOUNDED CASES

Postby Shuam » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:16 pm

I dnt kno if tis right place 2 write tis-but I dnt kno whete else 2 ask-I live in waynesboro,va.-how can da judge,dss lawyer,dss workers,etc. say Its Not a Child Abuse or Child Nrglect Case n I did nothing wrong unless gt da wrong lawyers,judge n dss workers keep my daughter n gramdson away frm tjeir lovimg home-bc my grandsons' otjr grandma knows ppl in high places n has money-I need tp clear my name n save them frm beimg abused n nrainwashd ANYMORE-PLEASE HELP ME SAVE THEM PLEASE......

Eljay

Re: Shaum - your case is here

Postby Eljay » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:16 pm

I am combining all of your posts in one location -- people are trying to help you, but you don't respond. Follow the "View your posts" link at the top of the page to follow your messages.

Return to “CPS Investigations”