UPDATE, PREPARING FOR THE AFTER BATTLE

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brookeycookie

UPDATE, PREPARING FOR THE AFTER BATTLE

Postby brookeycookie » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:01 am

It's been awhile, thought I'd update everyone. I won against cps. Then lost against the abuser in family court. My daughter no longer has to deal with cps but she lives with the man she says sexually abused her. I see her every other weekend and one three hour evening per week. I pay dad outrageous child support. Nearly a thousand a month. I'm not convinced she's still being molested. And I'm not convinced she's not. She's doing well, and is healthy. I've finally after two years, gotten her off the psychotropic dope. She's being weaned off as I type. Although it took countless letters and cross referencing to convince them I was serious.

It's two fold. On one hand it's a thousand times better now, with cps out of our lives. On the other hand, the damage they did still haunts us. I'm forever pissed. The family court system is so closely tied to cps that my losing custody had 90%to do with cps and the "system". I still have to fight to get custody back, and I still have to fight to get people to see what they do to families.

I've started going to FST meetings with other parents, and court, as a family advocate that loathes cps. I'll spend the rest of my life exposing them. Funny, court scared me to death but now I look forward to it.

I'm not scared of them anymore. And if they ever knock on my door again, boy are they in for a surprise.

My advice and opinion hasn't changed much. Don't let them in. Record their asses. Bombard them with legal questions. Tell them nothing. Fight. And refuse anything not court ordered. They are nothing without a court order. And even then, without your permission they aren't nearly as strong.

Eljay

Re: UPDATE, PREPARING FOR THE AFTER BATTLE

Postby Eljay » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:09 am

Good for you! Are you moving forward with a civil suit?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Daxx27

Postby Daxx27 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:29 pm

What happened to 50/50? :(

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

That will probably come eventually,...
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

family_man

Postby family_man » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 am

She's not even in kindergarten yet, and they already had her on drugs? That's outrageous.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:34 pm

What happened to 50/50- family court happened. They refused to allow most evidence. Medical records, child witnesses, any witnesses at all really, my affidavits, etc. They were the same folks as juvenile court. And my go get em lawyer was just another court whore.

My 17 yr old son, who's never been charged, accused, or eaven mentioned, other than verbally by caseworkers, never a suspect nor a party to the case, is under a very legal and court ordered no contact order. He's not allowed to see his sister until shes 21. No reason, other than dad says he's a thug and after all, this entire case has centered around protecting dad from the evil ex, who's trying to frame him.

Yes I've thought of civil suits but I'm not willing to discuss that here.

I'm going to Washington DC in january where I have 30 minutes with a few of the congressmen. Not that I think anything will happen, but I have to try. The cps regs must change. The court statutes much change.

And for those thinking it's over for me, well, I still peek out windows before answering the door.

Return to “CPS Investigations”