Parental Rights

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Val Williams

Parental Rights

Postby Val Williams » Tue May 07, 2013 10:29 am

What is being done to protected families. A babysitter ripped my family apart! Filed a false petition. that seems to be tolerated even 'okayed' afterall it's 'understandable'.

What can I do to the overly attached 'create a problem so I can be the 'hero'' 'rescue personality' of babysitter regarding her fabrication, exaggeration, and out right lies that spearheaded both my children taken away? There must be something. Ex was in collusion of that I am sure.

the story starts with bullying by a teacher, uncooperative principal, staff, guidance....over all NEGLIGENCE on the schools part...as far as my son goes. My daughter attempted suicide -- on my watch -- when I tried to pull her away from clingy family.

told that children must be returned back to me because there is nothing found! Not something even my attorney advised me on. I approved of the care he was getting...and knew in my recovery of deep psychological death and shock was still a work in progress ...

My son is now on meds (ADHD/ODD/Axiety/depression) has improved in the center he's at and don't want to change it anytime soon... it is designed where he must earn his priviledges...

The symptoms we suffer is CLASSIC parental alientation symptoms; but since it's relatively new, the case workers are not familiar or even recognized it. (stumbled upon this last week and have since delved deeper --- parental alientation is emotional abuse. why its not criminal or recognized on federal level is beyond me)..

What should I do in the upcoming ajudication hearing. Have a good attorney. He can not contain himself. Babysitter filed yet a second petition smearing me; but didn't even show up in court--twice--even had the tenacity to claim my daughter on their IRS .....and sure I called IRS, and yes I did get my refund...

What to do?

Eljay

Re: Parental Rights

Postby Eljay » Tue May 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Where are the kids? If there was no abuse or neglect, going by your state laws, then you should prepare a document to submit to court that supports that.

Just to clarify, the "petition" can only be filed by CPS... do you mean she made allegations?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

monkette31

Re: Parental Rights

Postby monkette31 » Tue May 07, 2013 9:07 pm

What state are you in? How old are your children? Are they in CPS custody? If so, when did they take them and what are they alleging? Also, is this your first case? Thanks! and when is the adjudication hearing?
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “CPS Investigations”