How to find Expert Witness AMBP Specialty ABUSE

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jmorin

How to find Expert Witness AMBP Specialty ABUSE

Postby jmorin » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:21 am

My heart goes out to all of you. This is the one place I feel guilty complaining about what CPS has put me and my kids thru. I'll try to be short. I'm a Firefighter Paramedic with one of the major depts here in ARIZONA. REG my question. My understanding is that if they use a Pediatric DR subspecializinCPg in Abuse than I need to find one with the same AMBP Certs. True? and How?
CPS take one...3 yrs documenting like everyone tell you to(recordings, texts, notes, pics, u name it... OCD!!!). I finally get a DV conviction against my ex ( should have been 2 3 4 5 ect) She stabs me 2x on my arms holding my son, is arested and I finally get PD to get CPS involved. ( Just wait, Id stop reading too at this point " this guys a moron" ). CPS takes kids meeting on the 25th. EX signed primary custody over & defaulted so didn't matter that she was in jail when I went to court and it was granted ( morning of 25th). CPS "conferance" for my side/evidence...Joke. Me and 5 family members told twice this isn't a pitty party. Kids go to Ex's mom's. Not a speeding ticket to my name but her mom went in before the meeting along with my Y chromosome makes me the bad guy. went almost 4 months without one single visit with my kids that I tech had 75% custody over. They say Doc but thats a "pitty party". Well u don't do that kind of doc and then give up. My PD was a joke as is yours. So 4months day and night I became my own lawyer. Which is everyone here's only chance. When you stuff a case all wrapped up with a neat little bow infront of ur PD's face than you will see there is a lawyer somewhere down in there. Depends on how disgusting your opposing party is (my ex's family is near the top) but Record record record (everyone). After 9 monthes investigated for ( failure of protect, DV myself, animal abuse, unsafe house, drug use, sales, kiddnapping, rape, suicide attempts, theft, MOLESTATION, forgery, IDentity theft ect whatever they could think CPS Jumped on). Yet I beat my Adjudication hearing with sole custody of my 2 & 4 year old, never being dependent back to a human being with righs again...or so I thought.

Inbetween, charged with custodial interferance before I recieved a copy of JV Orders. They filed 3 more false reports attempt the same ( I got it rushed by then). 2 Detectives show up because " i had killed the kids and were hidding them in my house (daycare). then she kept them for 24+ hrs during her next "4" hour visit. & charged with Cust Interf (PD"S bs term for KIDNAPPING). Threatening texts got her an OOP violation. & not returning my car per PD order got her another. Thats 1 2 3, if PD budget custs didn't take out False Reporting from the curriculum it would be 4 5 6 & 7 CHARGES ON PROBATION. She called CPS hotline on me atleast 5 times starting the actual day of the last hearing. Filed another PD Report with terrible pics of "abuse to my daughter" puts them at 15+ CPS reports withing 8 months. Then It stopped ( actually I was exhaused) I gave her a little more than 4 hours a week and not just on saturdays. She could switch if needed but in return she was paying $upport and counsling seemed to be working. ( 1st 6 mo of peace in 4 yrs).

CPS take 2.
Tues kept kids home with me reg day. Weds went to daycare (closed) but admin & staffmember saw my son ( testified not a scratch). Mom saw them that night.
Thursday ( switched visit ) so kids not at day care (with her). Thurs night she dropped them off at fire station per (switch agreement) for 2 hours (12+firemen witnesses & 1 PD officer).
Friday daughter at daycare, son with me and another fireman's daughter( approx same age 2mo) "playdate"/hang out realy. Friday night 10PM they call PD with pictures of my "ABUSED" sone from thurs visit ( 11/2 days later) & Per report "too dark at 7am to see injuries when we exchanged them". I get 1 call from CPS because PD by now has pretty much blown them off. I figured the same with CPS. So kids not at daycare sat or sun ( with witnesses though) & I happend to have pics thurs night anyway like I do after all of her visits. I hear nothing else until her next visit from her when CPS takes the kids( they didn't bother calling me for almost 2 days). Following Friday CPS guy decides to come get my side of the story. (2hrs) and he's fully on board ( after all I record and doc like its my hobby). Its the same Case worker from past few bs calls "When I 1st heard the call I didn't believe it, I"ve met this guy, he wouldn't punch his son" ( that was the report). "Monday is a conf to see if u and ex can resolve this vs slim needing to go to court" "After all we have nothing, some pics sent in days later, no physical contact with PD, no medical eval, nothing except my testimony and when I saw him he didn't have a single mark" " and the pics they sent in could not have healed in -5 days", "but I'm going to be honest with you my sup thinks you did this", " but I'm going back now & will let her now whats going on". monday she just needs a few answers from u (why no med attention sought....ahhh there was nothing) & ( How did he get those injuries...see question 1)
sunday " heads up, she has made her mind ( without my leagal right to explain...u all know the answer to that) "I have to file petition mon AM" now conf is between in or out of home"
Monday that changed again( doc doc doc but too much is a "pitty party") or they just wont look at it at all (not my pics, witness list, ect all in hand) but they did throw me a bone, The kids would be moved form ex's mom's (by the way emergency moved last case from there for emotionaly intimidating the kids and refusing my visits) to my dad's and I can use my miricle lawyer from the last case.
except I was given an new one ( thats why I recorded that conf, setting up for failure to start) but I know he felt that Me & my kids (like the fire dept) are one of those times you feel really good because you know you saved a life/family ( it was the 1st time he'd seen it done because policy on a re-opened case, but it was fixed)
the other bone (kids at ex's mom's 2 days then dad's) 1 hr before pickup " my sup's boss has made a change. they will stay put until the ex gets a roomate "we don't have any reason why she doen't have the kids ( app the old case just says closed).
so they stayed there ( @ a house they had deemed unsafe before) for 2 weeks ( 5-10 days i believe is my legal right...u all know the answer to that) untill 1st hearing.
1st hearing me and my suitcase of evidence went to court, I contested, Temporary custody hearing was held & Per my lawyer was the 1st time that judge had ever ruled the kids imm returned home that early ( Preped & it's pretty clear cut).great
CPS returns kids along with another report filed 2days prior with PD & CPS ( Sexual Moslestation of my daugher this time, last cas it was her 12yr old daughter that I proved lived with grandma & was never alone with period) twice "we know it's bs" (why I record everyone) "But I have to give you it & get ur response ( easy Iv lived a paranoid life & I expected this therefore since custody not 1 bath, clothes change, or even seen in underwhere, babysitters or my mom does it even though they thought it was a little over board I'm glad I made them do it!!!!!)
& nothing changed with that CPS ignored it and PD just grazed over it.
except I want/NEED both to investigate every square inch of of. concidering report is that Daughter stated it and the other report states that daughter discosed that "I punched my son". She's 4 and CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS and knows the differeance between a LIE. CPS told me 1st rept called in all ____'s Q's were leading and "we have our own ways when we talk to her" when I'm saying "ASK HER YOUR SELF" ( see's in your custody) ( not to mention the single biggest piece of evidence for either case that I need).
So I track down the detective downtown ( CPS gave me wrong report number) & called 1st buisness day I had custody ( GET HER INTERVIEWED)( B4 I could even be accused of influencing her)
Det calls me back 11/2 weeks later 6AM reg interviewing her " CPS has already set one up & will pick her up from daycare today at 10am ( almost a month in ur custody????????????????????) " about both cases" ok, good (eventhough they have never been to daycare on my day off before noon 8 months straight I'll have her there) Thanks, I wish I would have known so I wasn't looking for couselors or someone neutral/official to take her statement " Well CPS didn't think you would allow it if you knew" (??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WTF) good plan cause if I didn't know it ACCIDENTALLY/ CPS INITIATED wouldn't have taken place.
Later that day DET called "interview didn't take place" " daugter walked in and wanted to go back to playing with the toys" (??????). what toys? why are there toy's? that's CPS's play therapy/gal thing. she was suposed to talk to you separat from CPS. name one 4 year old that thinks nahh the toys will wait I want to sit and talk.
Ok, can I drop her off some time ( conflict of interest), can CPS arrange another one? "no since she hasn't made any statments to PD or CPS unless she wants to come talk it would be coersion" ( then how can I get her interviewed because she has made comments about MOMMY, GRANDMA, GRANDPA telling her x y & Z and asking why they keep telling me to lie) " There aren't going to be anymore interviews" ( ? WTG ??...u get it).
(I'm thinking she was right that there was a chance that someone would block the interview, if not me than WHO??? maybe the one's who put them in a place with a history of manipulation resulting in documentable damanges to the kids because of that decision)
(glad I recoreded that conversation)
pickup daughter from daycare(recorded & dated 3 min from checkout so no influence by me) I ask her about the day ( all week I'v been changing the subject), why were they? I thought we aren't suposed to lie? ( I don't know ask the POLICE, Tell the POLICE, we aren't you just tell the truth when you talk to the POLICE). recording: how was school,good, did you take to the Police (she's been expecting it) "NO (CPSguy by name) Wouldn't let me", "what do you mean he wouldn't let you" " I dont know he wouldn't" " Didn't you want to talk to the police" (Rem Detective & "her not making any statmenents or wanting to talk")" ya, can you take me"
(except no I can't, I did however ask every which way until she did say that perhaps if she brings it up to a counselor then maybe, and made it clear that thats priority one then)
(so there is still a chance)(after dinner that night i kept it minimal but I had to know which gave me a few more recordings that the drive over there was basically a CPS interigation & I know what her responses would have been but I can atleast prove thats all he was interested about on the way over there)
But persistance pays and thats why I'm here because a few days after that CPS took the kids back into custody (ILLEGALLY Per my PD and Family court Lawyer)-because they have all the power in the world in reg to higher courts but there was a current JV order in place ( CPS's motion for an "emergency move" from the last case took a month to get my kids out)
but they did it this time ( 1hr before I was to pick them up from daycare ON MY SON"S BIRTHDAY!!!)(AFTER 4:00 ON A FRIDAY) which just happend to be about the time the Judge would be gone for he weekend and my lawyer couldnt even catch her at her car.
that mostly catches u up till now and the make or break it point because we had a hearing that weds so they didn't bother mon or tues, instead filed for an evidentiary hearing (in about 2 weeks). wich didn't explain the violation or a chance to present more evidence I had futher gathered ( Payed $350 for a passed polygraph test with a differnt PD Dept. ( "passed with flying colors" thats not how it's documented but I RECORDED the officer telling me that) and also have an expert witness( hollywood makeup artist who specializes in creating fake movie injuries " that based on a 3 tier system for evaluating the training needed to replicate an injury to a certain degree" her opinion was that they didn't even meet 1, basically amature, "bad" "poorly done" "in my opinion no doubt fake")
We did get a copy of their new evidence which was authenticating their pictures themselves were real( never disputed, it looks like makeup and its real pictures of MAKEUP)
and a letter so vague that can almost be read in my favor "Since not seen in person" "can't determin without measurments" of various kinds. "with out an exact timeframe" ( wasn't given known dates ie pics taken on, kids seen last by neutral party (12hrs) 1st seen without marks (5hrs later) ( 4 days max if every single witness was ignored) ect.
So I need to Find a Pediatric Physician specializing in child abuse and has spent the last year either ( teaching it, so a professor could be an option) (or practicing it the majority of his professional time) in order to absolutly end this or force them to commit another crime.

LindaJM

Re: How to find Expert Witness AMBP Specialty ABUSE

Postby LindaJM » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Sounds like you have been put through hell and back repeatedly! I wish your ex would read that page I have linked in my signature line about "divorce, separation, and CPS" and think twice before making any more false accusations.

You need a "forensic pediatrician"... Google that plus your state name...

Example: https://www.google.com/search?num=100&n ... 38&dpr=1.3
Click on the link above and replace "california" with your state name.

Talk to as many doctors as you need to in order to find one that will work for you and not for CPS.

I hope this helps.. let us know what you find.

If you don't find one in your state, look for nearby states.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

fatherofthree

Postby fatherofthree » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:35 pm

You need somebody to review the case and see what is factual and what isn't and go from there. Your attorney should be able to find an expert witness. I know there are not a lot that take the defense side in child abuse. You just need one to go by the facts, whatever they may be.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney and am not providing legal advice.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:47 am

I think you need to look up winning lawsuits or lawsuits against cps in your area, Arizona. Within those lawsuits, some may be civil rights lawsuits, you'll find pediatricians with credentials that can review records and submit medical opinions. Your story is horrifying, i hope you get a restraining order on the ex family and or do you have any pull with a prosecutor? False reporting seems like something to investigate as well for Arizona.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/report.pdf#Page=3&view=Fit

Arizona
Failure to Report
Rev. Stat. § 13-3620(O)
A person who violates this section requiring the reporting of child abuse or neglect is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor,
except if the failure to report involves a reportable offense, in which case the person is guilty of a Class 6 felony.
False Reporting
Rev. Stat. § 13-3620.01
A person acting with malice who knowingly and intentionally makes a false report of child abuse or neglect, or a person
acting with malice who coerces another person to make a false report of child abuse or neglect, is guilty of a Class 1
misdemeanor.
A person who knowingly and intentionally makes a false report that another person made a false report is guilty of a
Class 1 misdemeanor
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “CPS Investigations”